What's new

[Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

Re: [Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

Good thing you got that whip from the water dragon quest right?!
Kinda, I guess. The level 85, I've been using for Meltoria, but guess it's going to the gatcha 5* whip girl since she's a few points stronger than her according to the wiki, but that's how gatcha units are anyway.

so I guess the 30 stamina stage is the way to go for valor? I killed him with ease and it gives a lot of priest exp too

I know this might be really bad news and dumping water....
But i just gota share it with hitsuji player.

DMM Hitsuji will be closed next month from what the ppl in other forum saying.
Unfortunatly i haven't check for confirmation, but to just let ppl know about it

All I gotta say is magic casters only high grade is SCARY when you have no mages leveled.

Z7buTbU.jpg

100K Valor , damn... still need 20K to make that Light girl into 4*
And another 100K to make her 5*
Oh well.....

supremacy with a gold dragon is 6,000 valor points. this event is going to be a lot easier to farm out than the last one

Hi, is there any updated info in methods of getting Eiren?

thunder opis hits for 7k .... and it hits in line

holy fuck how to survive that?

finally got to the last stage admitted would have been sooner if i hadnt been a pussy about it :D if your struggling with the second area id suggest taking two mages and a friend mage and have 3 physical defenders as the frontline that are higher lv.... worked for me and i sailed through.... my mages are about lv 15 - 20. the new fire one from this area and the dark limited one (no idea of names)

I know this might be really bad news and dumping water....
But i just gota share it with hitsuji player.

DMM Hitsuji will be closed next month from what the ppl in other forum saying.
Unfortunatly i haven't check for confirmation, but to just let ppl know about it

Can confirm. The DMM version will be no more after next month, but our version will remain unaffected!

Hi, is there any updated info in methods of getting Eiren?

According to my Hitsuji contact, she will become available in game on Monday. When you reach 650k points she will be accessible. She will be available until the 16th of March.

Emilia is quite nice girl for the map where you must use only magic attacks :3 armor piercing so normal/physicial attacks work = FTW

^
Why not borrow Alexia Friends instead
With her , that is almost like auto complete~

Bit late to the party, but oh well - if anyone still has a friend slot and doesn't mind having a new player there..

ID: 443454

According to my Hitsuji contact, she will become available in game on Monday. When you reach 650k points she will be accessible. She will be available until the 16th of March.

Thanks for the information but unfortunately,
won't be able to reach 650k even with my spare stamina potions.

I calculated on the worst case, (no gold dragon and no lvl up stamina refill)
A free player can get around 300k~ just farming the 30stamina zone for the new 13 days.

13 days x 24 hours x 60 mins / 5 (1 stamina is 5 minutes) =
3744 stamina / 30 stamina required for dungeon =
124times x 2400valor = 297600 valor points.

I only hope your hitsuji contact is wrong(or if 650k is needed for 5* evolution at least), but if not, gl to everyone else.

I just realized the Opis stole the nun's outfit.

NlaYJxR.jpg

I'm already at 50k valor points and that's with having to waste all that stamina on the earlier stages. 650k is totally doable for free players, but I doubt I will have the desire to go that far.

I'm already at 50k valor points and that's with having to waste all that stamina on the earlier stages. 650k is totally doable for free players, but I doubt I will have the desire to go that far.

I was under the impression 650k was just to get her. You'd still need upgrade materials, which I'd guess brings the total to around 1m.

I would strongly recommend getting this character if you can though. +35% physical attack to all types is pretty strong.

Back