What's new

[Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

I would only get her because she is dark, not for her ability. that would be 3 dark attackers with friend eve at 100% damage.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just realized the Opis stole the nun's outfit.

Nice find XD never noticed before.

I'm already at 50k valor points and that's with having to waste all that stamina on the earlier stages. 650k is totally doable for free players, but I doubt I will have the desire to go that far.
650k is only doable if you have lots of level up refills and get golden dragon frequently (and I mean very frequently). Otherwise, it's pretty much impossible. Correct me if I'm wrong on my calculations.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

650k is only doable if you have lots of level up refills and get golden dragon frequently (and I mean very frequently). Otherwise, it's pretty much impossible. Correct me if I'm wrong on my calculations.
What's the point to stamina ratio of the high grade maps compared to the last map?

I would think high grade have a chance to spawn golden dragons as well, but that would need someone to confirm.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What's the point to stamina ratio of the high grade maps compared to the last map?

I would think high grade have a chance to spawn golden dragons as well, but that would need someone to confirm.
I don't remember the high grade 2 stage ex valor points but jpn wiki matches the 30 stam dungeon at least.
Odd thing is they don't list golden dragon for the proof and spiritual stages?

jpn wiki lists
proof of strength ex is 1890valor / 23 = 82.17 per stamina.
spiritual ex is 1874valor / 23 = 81.47 per stamina.
30 stam dungeon is 2476valor / 30 = 82.53 per stamina.
30 stam dungeon with golden 5999 / 31 = 193.51 per stamina

I only met 2 golden dragon for 30 stam dungeon out of 15-20 times but my luck just sucks lol.
I think someone said that High grade is more efficient for priest exp though.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

your calculations are totally wrong man. you say no gold dragon and no level up refills, when you get both. the thing gives 17k exp, I'm getting two levels today and I'm level 52. that's an extra 15k base valor, and I saw I think two dragons today? so 22k more valor.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

your calculations are totally wrong man. you say no gold dragon and no level up refills, when you get both. the thing gives 17k exp, I'm getting two levels today and I'm level 52. that's an extra 15k base valor, and I saw I think two dragons today? so 22k more valor.
Well sorry for not being low level enough ;p.
when I need like 200-250k+ exp to level and 30 stam only gives 14k priest exp.

reinhart123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been a while since I am here:D

Saw 5*Rui at japanese Wiki that she got some good skill so I spend 30 orb trying to get but not even 1 slot get the skill I want does those skill not implement yet?

At 60k point now just got Mirei does she and other 2 drop unit give extra valor point?

If got friend slot open please add me
Hitsuji ID: 929964

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Recorded by request.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Been a while since I am here:D

Saw 5*Rui at japanese Wiki that she got some good skill so I spend 30 orb trying to get but not even 1 slot get the skill I want does those skill not implement yet?

At 60k point now just got Mirei does she and other 2 drop unit give extra valor point?

If got friend slot open please add me
Hitsuji ID: 929964
Most likely you tried to rolled for unique skill that was not implemented or you got unlucky.
No units give extra valor points.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I got to say I like this event a lot,easy,fast,and farmable stage.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not only that, but it's good for leveling low levels as well. :p

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not only that, but it's good for leveling low levels as well. :p

Yeah 30 stam area is pretty nice ^^ and I hope you turn off effects when you're not recording, cause it's so slow to play with it XD.

Oh and eiren ranking requirement is out ^^ 600k, time to go drinking! (pots)

ps. Eiren does not give extra event points, I have a friend who has lvl 73 eiren and he said she does not give any.
Meltoria is suppose to give valor bonus in this event in jpn version (2.5x bonus) but I guess I should just lower my expectations, been too high lately for this game lol.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah 30 stam area is pretty nice ^^ and I hope you turn off effects when you're not recording, cause it's so slow to play with it XD.
I usually don't even look at the screen when I play to be honest. Normally start the battle then tab out or something so I never bothered with the effects setting.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I usually don't even look at the screen when I play to be honest. Normally start the battle then tab out or something so I never bothered with the effects setting.
It's pretty significant if you're doing like graveyard or something though
but for 30 stam stage? yeah not really needed.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's pretty significant if you're doing like graveyard or something though
but for 30 stam stage? yeah not really needed.
I actually never do graveyard anymore since I just farm for evolution stones with my spare stamina now a days. :(

Edit:

Oh look we got a new Swardswoman!

Last edited:

kleem

Reputation score

Wait is it confirmed if any girl gives any extra valor points during this event?

kleem

Reputation score

Thanks Suki for the fast answer.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eiren at 600k pts.

The point scale is same as JP though of course JP was top 1000 getting Eiren (top 100 get Eiren 5*)

The point scale is on jp side was designed to have multipliers like Noah, the twins, Meltoria I think?

and there's no evo material for Eiren so she's permanently 3* once you get her at 600k pts.

It feels the game is half abandoned lol, i guess it is given jp side is going down.

orcilol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wanna throw out my id here.
If anyone has some free spots on their friendslist feel free to add me

ID: 425311