What's new

[Nutaku] Idol Wars

Re: [Nutaku] Idol Wars

???

And where it is said? Because when i'm trying to awake a girl, the rainbow mic is in the required field, not said as some wildcard, and it was consumed along the elemental mic.

I might just join your guys' production since I hate waking up earlier and my current one is 6am,and 11am PST.

???

And where it is said? Because when i'm trying to awake a girl, the rainbow mic is in the required field, not said as some wildcard, and it was consumed along the elemental mic.

It doesn't say anywhere; but rather if you don't have any rainbow mics it won't show to begin with. If it consumes all three elemental mics in addition to the rainbow mic then you should submit a ticket because that is a bug. I can confirm that it's a wildcard though because I already awakened a SR card using only two elemental mics (Though it says it requires three,) with a rainbow mic.

Official time for Ulmf_Dscrd will be:

Mon-Fri 16:00 and 21:00.
Sat-Sun 11:00 and 16:00.

Update:

kaiFvW4.png

Faced off against another group on Discord. It was so close. Now that I got my first taste of what a challenging DF is like, I must say that its pretty fun. It'll be even more fun once we figure out the mechanics. Unfortunately there are some mis-translations in the "how to" so I'm kinda learning more from DMM players.

DF is 30 min long but it doesn't even feel that long. Your so focused on communication, questing and such that you kinda forget about everything around you.

Last edited:

Do you guys still have room in your guild?Your times would benefit me a lot.

I can't wait to see Ulmf_Dscrd vs Discord it'll be fun against ppl I know and not randoms

Do you guys still have room in your guild?Your times would benefit me a lot.

Yes. You'll have to do a search (check image a few pages back to see what to select).

On that note, I decided to make my first purchase.

Kodos for this game IS NOT 100% RNG base. I did 2 purchases, first time I got an SSR (I unfortunately did not record the first time). The second time I screwed up.

Its about timing it seems sorta like the roulette except without the exploits

rainbow = SSR, Gold = SR

I think what I should of did was held down the left click then release like I do on roulette. I wasn't thinking. I'll try again on my next pay check (maybe).

Ah, I didn't know you could click to stop the doors to get the rainbow SSR card. I waited mine out xD

On the topic of Dream Fest (DF) that last one was really close and pretty fun. Takes some getting used to for sure.

well I requested.Do you need me to join a discord channel too?

well I requested.Do you need me to join a discord channel too?

You don't have to (we use in game chat during DF) but its the main idolwarz channel -

I set a role for you already. Welcome.

The one thing I'm having trouble with (because there was nothing similar to it in DP :p) is the Live battles - anyone got any tips for how I should arrange my team for these?

I'm using the Auto teaming - Balanced for now. In the top 1000 players no problem. Eventually I would recommend to build your own deck of 30 cards once you have a better handle on the skills for front/rear/support.

Just keep leveling your cards + skills and make sure to update the teaming for Live Battle once in a while. It won't auto update!

Is there any reason to keep a hold of Normal ranks? or to Limit Break/Awaken them? cause i've just been using them to slowly level up my Rare ranks while using exp cards on higher cards.

^ Normals don't do anything except clog up your UI. They don't have h-scenes, their stats suck and they don't even give good XP.

Your only choice : feed them as XP (not much) or sell them (to get $ you don't really need) :/

^ Normals don't do anything except clog up your UI. They don't have h-scenes, their stats suck and they don't even give good XP.

Your only choice : feed them as XP (not much) or sell them (to get $ you don't really need) :/

Am I slow because I didn't know you could sell?

Am I slow because I didn't know you could sell?

Yes you are :p /joke

Top right giant pink "MENU" > 2nd row, 3rd icon from right "IDOL LIST" > bottom right giant yellow "IDOL TRANSFERS" > can only sell off N not locked/in lists

Other option : Gacha window > top right yellow "Auto Settings" just above the ? > can put N/R to either stay put, auto-sell or auto-fill your lessons tab

The $ are really useful since you can get QP refill from it (and it's very affordable).

But the N transfer gives so little it is not a good source of income.

There is a use for Normals besides selling and fodder.If you go to the idolpedia and go into a unit theres section that shows you get a reward for awakening them.

Granted I would only recommend this after lvling up all your main units.

Does someone know what the last effect does? The highest level in legend rank (even if I have more quest levels that him :p) rush for that, so I would like to know if it's really worth it.

You get one other at 1 200 000 DF pts.

Since I planned a reset (15 points wasted in increasing max cost and DP max), it may be useful to know where to go.

Attachments

• Sans titre.jpg
    Sans titre.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Do you still have space in your production?

Back