What's new

[Nutaku] Idol Wars

Re: [Nutaku] Idol Wars

well Kantos here. Im asking if I can join your production Xellon?

Not at all interested in this Dream Fest battle...

Mostly because I suck at any kind of PvP event.

Still, watching my opponent crush me utterly and completely is sad the same way...

Who is under Ulmf_Dscrd?

A few from this thread, Discord, and actually the Hongfire forums are here.

tVHSBRp.png

well Kantos here. Im asking if I can join your production Xellon?

Yes, I just invited you.

Xellon, may I be part of your production?

My character's name is Rasu891

Xellon, may I be part of your production?

My character's name is Rasu891

Sure. The recruit search function is horrible atm. You'll have to find our production name (Ulmf_Dscrd) by searching what was on the image or login/scout/raid so your bumped to the front of the search then I can find u.

edit - I think if you fill it out under "ask to be recruited" that may work too and fill it out exactly as the image I posted

Last edited:

Found you using the search results pretty easily, sent a request to join ign is Malady :)

Found you using the search results pretty easily, sent a request to join ign is Malady :)

invited. Welcome.

edit - Deciding on an official time for the guild. This will probably effect who will go and who will stay. If you joined, let me know your 2 preferred times in the conference room in game. I'll pick the 2 with the most votes.

6H - 9am est 6am pdt
11H - 2pm est 11am pdt
16H - 7pm est 4pm pdt
21H - 12am est 9pm ptd
23H - 02am est 11pm pdt

Last edited:

I've applied for your team, name is Cjazus.

I'll try to answer questions if anyone is confused on stuff,but I need the question not to be vague.

Well, can you tell me where we can get the Rainbow Microphone (for awakening SR and SSR)? I understand it's in the diva special training, but how can we go there? We need a key, but where it is?

^ According to the Diva help, the key drops as a reward from Dream Fest. Never saw 1 yet

It means we can't do any SR or SSR awakening until these diva things?

Great...

I saw under "day"ltd tab under quests drops for SSR/SR mics.

LtxgBk3.png

Good job at the DF today. We're still all noobies but getting the hang of it. This was just from basic comboing and nothing else. Very little of the advance combinations. I still need to check the "how to" and such.

Also, official time for Ulmf_Dscrd is 16:00 (7pm est and 4pm pst) and 21:00 (12am est and 9pm pst). Weekends are different for everyone so I'm thinking we can change the times for Sat and Sun. Ex, 6:00 and 11:00 if your off work or for more wide time zone, maybe 6H and 23H or whatever. Lemme know what yall think in the game chat.

Last edited:

It means we can't do any SR or SSR awakening until these diva things?

Great...

You should have a few already (enough for 1-2 units, depending on rarity). Aside the "free" catgirl upgrade from the tutorial.

I have already awakened another SR to SSR, and I have a SR+++ waiting for the awakening (since I need material from tomorrow and friday). But it will be the last rainbow microphone. Since I have 4-5 SR++ who can get a last copy anytime, i'm asking.

I have already awakened another SR to SSR, and I have a SR+++ waiting for the awakening (since I need material from tomorrow and friday). But it will be the last rainbow microphone. Since I have 4-5 SR++ who can get a last copy anytime, i'm asking.

You can also buy mics in the awaken shop. You need epicly rare medals though.

I may have missed them, but I saw only the microphone per element (lovely/cool/passion), not the rainbow one.

I guess I will do the awakening of few R during this time^^

Last edited:

^ Top right corner, giant pink "MENU" > 3rd row, 5th icon from left, "Awaken Medal Shop" > check the 4 tabs on top, you can buy stuff from N to SSR

:rolleyes:

I know, and i'm telling you there is no rainbow microphone there.

Rainbow mic isn't necessary. Rainbow mic is basically a mic that fills in for any of the specific ones if you don't have enough of them (Like having only two cool mics while trying to awaken when you require three.)

Back