What's new

[Nutaku] Idol Wars

Re: [Nutaku] Idol Wars

Hah, that's funny. The title screen says the recommended browser is Google Chrome; I remember a twitter post by Nutaku saying GC is the officially supported browser, but this is the first time I've seen one of the game acknowledging the recommendation.

I'm fumbling around everywhere on this game lol

It does feel like it is complicated. Not to mention the loading times.

ALthough, where is my SSR unit?
It's in the gift box, click on Menu, then gift. There's also the My Page button/screen that has a 'What's new' button that says there's stuff in your gift box. Weird that the gift icon doesn't have a number indicator to say you have stuff in there, since most games I've seen usually does that.

I managed to figure most things out. I just don't know what "hearts" are (but I didn't checked out in the menus).

The game is not *that* hard to understand...

Also, quick tip, but don't fuse your pre gacha rewards (the girl we got 3*) for limit break. Because she is SR (and we don't have many SR), and the limit break is meaningless unless you go max lvl (and you don't, at least for now). Limit break her only once you have a solid pool of girls.

Make up your minds, translators. :V
PIG19lT.png
6cpP9Go.png
Reminds me of Hitsuji where it's sort of the same thing, except it's on the girl's level than yours. By the EXP bar on one screen it says 'Left' and on another it's 'to lvl. up'.
brPU3jV.jpg
Dxsj38s.jpg

Is this game from the devs of Dragon Providence? I just started playing, and the skills, and even the quests are REALLLY similar.

Major difference is background music compared to silence.
It's literally by the same team that did DP, yes. 95% of the mechanics are just a straight port.

I think I'll have to pass on this one.

If I were actually going to play a Dragon Providence like game, I'd probably play DP instead because boobs seem to be bigger there. :p

Good luck to all those who stick with this one.

I tried my best, gave it about an hour but so many windows and tabs you have to go through. Kept getting lost and honestly, just meh. In the end its just another repeat of what they have.

man i got a ssr from pre reg and everything then it turned out to be a re-skinned dp

I never got into DP for a couple reasons but like the idea of being in early on a new game.

Anyone putting together a guild for this game? Looking for one to play in, preferably with USA DF times.

Yea, the idea of being in early is appealing. I don't like this game as much as shooting girls or fkg though but I won't judge just yet on the first day. I'll give it a week.

I'll start a production for you guys I guess though I still don't know what I'm doing. I'll try to recruit as much as I can.

tBIQjNU.png

edit - for now I'll call it Ulmf_Dscrd (here and perhaps discord members). And I need to learn how to add members.

edit - Oh make sure you guys let me know if you join either here or via pm. I'm trying not to recruit random people. Times are still pending

Last edited:

Is there an easy way to level units? I think my fodder is all used up already and I didn't even get any extra scenes.

Is there an easy way to level units? I think my fodder is all used up already and I didn't even get any extra scenes.

After u use your weak units to lvl, use items afterwards. You should have some after doing several scoutings.

Has anyone else gotten a max lvl Airi Usaki?? I didn't get her from the gacha so i'm wondering if she is ike part of the tutorial rewards.

Fodder is pretty worthless (that's why it is fodder). Use the items tab to level them using the coaches or if you have extra R fodder change the filter to feed those. You will only get new scenes when you Limit MAX a card (merge 4 cards together) or awaken them (limit max + max level + certain items).

Has anyone else gotten a max lvl Airi Usaki?? I didn't get her from the gacha so i'm wondering if she is ike part of the tutorial rewards.

Yes, you will get a free lvl 80 card + free awakening when you go to the Lesson -> Awakening section.

Thanks man i though i was going insane, this game has too many sections a windows, is too much for a single day @.@

@Tenchi757 thx for joining. I assigned u to phone duty in game :p

Back