What's new

[Nutaku] Idol Wars

Re: [Nutaku] Idol Wars

After my 2nd Gacha refresh, I finally got my first SSR, Miharu.

3rd Gacha refresh, pulled Yuria out.

Fuck...

Choices, choices. Why can't I keep them both!?

After my 2nd Gacha refresh, I finally got my first SSR, Miharu.

3rd Gacha refresh, pulled Yuria out.

Fuck...

Choices, choices. Why can't I keep them both!?

I hear this game has a growth system. Yuria is fast (meaning she will gain super stats from start). I'm not sure what growth type is Miharu but I hear she is the best one (but may not be fast).

edit - oh and if ur still on the page deciding, decide quick as it seems after a while, it won't accept the one u pulled. It may also be because I opened a new tab to compare them both.

I'll keep Miharu, I like this type of girls.

Edit: And again Yuria ... stay with Miharu or take Yuria :/

Last edited:

Wonder if we'll even reach 5 mil, that's a pretty big jump from 500k.....

Last edited:

I hear this game has a growth system. Yuria is fast (meaning she will gain super stats from start). I'm not sure what growth type is Miharu but I hear she is the best one (but may not be fast).

edit - oh and if ur still on the page deciding, decide quick as it seems after a while, it won't accept the one u pulled. It may also be because I opened a new tab to compare them both.

Already decided to keep Miharu. Truthfully I still want Yuria because SSR.

What about the other SSR? Is she the middle between Yuria and Miharu?

Mega is the same growth type as Miharu (normal).

In fact, here are all of their stats, kindly compiled by jj224 of Harem-battle.club

Code:
Kisaragi Yuria
NO.0
Rarity: SSR< UR
attribute: Lovely
Growth type: precocious
cost: 15
Lv: One < maximum
Attack: 2580 < 11029
Defense: 2510 < 10730
Suicide attack: 4730 < 20220
Special defense: 4720 < 20178

- - - Updated - - -

Miharu Ozora
NO.9
Rarity : SSR<UR
Growth type: usually
cost: 17
Attack: 3100 < 13950
Defense: 3300 < 14850
Suicide attack: 5540 < 24930
Special defense: 4520 < 20340

- - - Updated - - -

Megu Momose
NO.17
Rarity :SSR< UR
attribute: passion
cost: 16
Attack: 5010 < 22545
Defense: 5020 < 22590
Suicide attack: 2710 < 12195
Special defense: 2760 < 12420
Please note that this DOES NOT include their abilities, which are also important.

I see the words suicide attack and now this game is questionable to me.

THESE POOR IDOLS ARE FIGHTING SOMETHING AND COMMITTING SUICIDE?!

A third Yuria. Is this game trying to say me that I just should pick up this girl? She's sweet, I know, but ... I prefer my Miharu. The other SSR was too available, that makes 5 SSR in a few days.

Holy, Megu is the strongest there. At least for normal stats.

skills are always more important than stats

Yay, 500k mark achieved for another SR ...... Only 4.5m left now

How long does this pre-register last anyway?

receiving another SR is great but it would help to receive different ones instead of same cards.

Last edited:

Didn't someone say that we receive Megu as a 30-day login reward? I'd hate to have another "Shooting Girl" situation, where one of the pre-registration gatcha SSR are available shortly after the game launches for free. I'd prefer to choose one that they don't hand out to everyone.

Anyway, I have Yuria saved, but looking at the stats, I'm kind of thinking I should go with Miharu. However, I've read that (despite her lower stats) Yuria is actually the recommended one, since she's a healer-type character, which are apparently difficult to get?

I'm afraid to try for more SSR, since if Miharu shows up, I'll need to make a difficult decision, haha.

Didn't someone say that we receive Megu as a 30-day login reward? I'd hate to have another "Shooting Girl" situation, where one of the pre-registration gatcha SSR are available shortly after the game launches for free. I'd prefer to choose one that they don't hand out to everyone.

Anyway, I have Yuria saved, but looking at the stats, I'm kind of thinking I should go with Miharu. However, I've read that (despite her lower stats) Yuria is actually the recommended one, since she's a healer-type character, which are apparently difficult to get?

I'm afraid to try for more SSR, since if Miharu shows up, I'll need to make a difficult decision, haha.

Roll, dont stop to do it, we must reach the last goal

Kisaragi Yuria
NO.0
Rarity: SSR< UR
Growth type: precocious
cost: 15
Attack: 2580 < 11029
Defense: 2510 < 10730
Suicide attack: 4730 < 20220
Special defense: 4720 < 20178

- - - Updated - - -

Miharu Ozora
NO.9
Rarity : SSR<UR
cost: 17
Attack: 3100 < 13950
Defense: 3300 < 14850
Suicide attack: 5540 < 24930
Special defense: 4520 < 20340

- - - Updated - - -

Megu Momose
NO.17
Rarity :SSR< UR
attribute: passion
cost: 16
Attack: 5010 < 22545
Defense: 5020 < 22590
Suicide attack: 2710 < 12195
Special defense: 2760 < 12420 Please note that this DOES NOT include their abilities, which are also important.

Okay I went digging thru JP wiki and got these abilities, there might be some error in my translation. These girls apparent have 3 diff skills based on their position, front, back or support.

Miharu-
Front: cost 10 DP, max activation 5 times, big appeal (buff?) to 1 ally and buff all stats to self. Lvl enhances sppeal.
back: 10 DP, 3 times, middle appeal to 1 ally and buff all stats to self. Lvl enhances appeal.
support: 0 DP, Unlimited, Chance to buff 1 stat of ally. Lvl enhances buff.

Yuria- (Motivation = hp if I had to guess, she seem to self heal only?)
Front: 15 DP, once, Super big appeal 1 ally, increase self maximum motivation based on acquired appeal pt. Lvl enhance appeal.
back: 40 DP, once, 1 enemy all stat big debuff, cannot use when ally down, lvl enhances effect.
support: 0 DP, Unlimited, chance of motivation big heal to self. Lvl enhances.

Megu-
Front: 25 DP, once, big appeal to 2-3 ally, buff self attack. Lvl enhances appeal.
back: 10 DP, 5 times, big increase to single stat of 1 ally along with recovery of motivation. lvl enhances
support: 0 dp, unlimited, chance to increase 1 stat of self. lvl enhances
*Got to go, will finish Megu when back*.

Seems we can plan for girls in each role

Last edited:

Ok, so I think there is some slight misunderstanding (not helped by the JP naming conventions) of how positions in this game work. I say "I think" because as far as I am aware, this game's battle system works almost identically to Dragon Providence's. At least that's what people who have played IWZ have told me. Disclaimer: I have not played IWZ, this may be conjecture.

So, the way DP (and, I am assuming, IWZ) works in regards to skills, is that in battles, you have two categories of player. You are either in front line (limited to 5 players), or in rear-line (everyone else on your team). This is important - YOU, the player's position, is important, not the position of your units - your units do not have discrete positions. You don't get to say "Well I'll have Unit A in front, and Unit B in back". You, the player, are either in front or in back, and your unit's skills are determined by that. If you are in Front, you only have access to your unit's front-line abilities, and vice-versa for rear-line. "Support" skills are passive effects, either always on (i.e. a flat stat boost), or have a chance to activate when something happens (i.e. when you heal a unit, you have a chance to buff that unit's stats etc)

That moment when you actually get the SSR you want but only notice the fact after you hit the draw again option! Fuck me running five ways from Friday >_<

Idol Wars has a lot of H-scenes per girl.

That moment you already have yuria to keep and another SSR pop up. God damit D;

Edit : Wrong girl name ._.

I'm confused about this twitter thing. Is there a limit to how many times it lets you draw again?

Back