What's new

[Nutaku] Idol Wars

Re: [Nutaku] Idol Wars

I'm confused about this twitter thing. Is there a limit to how many times it lets you draw again?

I believe 3 is max, unless you have multiple account.

I was starting to think it was broken since it let me tweet for new draws twice. :p

I'm confused about this twitter thing. Is there a limit to how many times it lets you draw again?

There's a giant "Gacha Rules" under your kept girl > you can max 20 spins per 4 hour period.

There's a giant "Gacha Rules" under your kept girl > you can max 20 spins per 4 hour period.

Can confirm I am guilty of not reading anything.

I had no idea you could draw multiple times a day. <.<

Here it is again if for some reason no one wants to click the gacha rules.

2Ttsw4K.png

For some reason the one I posted on the 1st page broke so I can unstanding not seeing it,but its fixed now.

Finally pull Megu from gacha. Wow, she's really rare.

Last edited:

Official release date : August 23

Is there a beta?

If there is, I probably will end up not playing since I don't like the idea of something that's supposed to include pvp with other players giving some people a head start.

Wonder if we'll actually hit 5 million draws by the 23rd. I've been trying to contribute at least 40 draws a day but yea.

Don't looks like there beta. at least right now with Canadian VPN i am still getting prergistration page.

Wonder if we'll actually hit 5 million draws by the 23rd. I've been trying to contribute at least 40 draws a day but yea.

We will not.

Unoffical Discord Chat.

Join, talk and chat with other players.

god this game seems 10x more complicated then I thought it would be. . .

Is this game from the devs of Dragon Providence? I just started playing, and the skills, and even the quests are REALLLY similar.

Major difference is background music compared to silence.

Is this game from the devs of Dragon Providence? I just started playing, and the skills, and even the quests are REALLLY similar.

Major difference is background music compared to silence.

Yeah I have to agree this is very similar to Dragon Providence.

It does feel like it is complicated. Not to mention the loading times.

ALthough, where is my SSR unit?

Back