What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Ya but i already have sr 3* weapon from raid boss what suit my main soul... so i don`t really need trust my luck. And from shop u easy can get 3* wind sword and thunder spear.....
Technically those weapons from shop are pretty weak. Their stats cap at about the same as some Rs.

Really just depends on how badly you need those ones.

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Technically those weapons from shop are pretty weak. Their stats cap at about the same as some Rs.
Really just depends on how badly you need those ones.
Ya but to start build its not bad and its not hard to get. And of couse if u play thunder/wind teams they give more boost. Like i have 2 ssr edolons but both buffs th/wi/dr and i have good 2 thunder kohime, so for me its not big choise right now...

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

gold boxes are rare enough and mine never contain tier 2 cores :/

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gold boxes are rare enough and mine never contain tier 2 cores :/
Pretty sure you can also get them from rainbow boxes since I almost never see gold either. You need to be spawner or mvp/2vp for those though.

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some time i wanna ask where all, i share boss from start!!!

Attachments

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

btw anyone knows what timezone nutaku works with ? burst timers are a "little" off

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some time i wanna ask where all, i share boss from start!!!
Did you remember to resend share every 10 minutes? I don't think it's ever taken me more than 3 shares to get a helper.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Resend share, eh? Didn't know that mattered. Might explain why I've fought bosses solo for 20 minutes before.

Kinda doubt those of us who can solo raids get a "normal" amount of drops compared to most others. My drop rates have been wildly inconsistent. Got tons of holy crystals, dragon bones and lithographs- but barely any holy jewels, fangs or gold idea cores.

Still don't have any good fire/wind weapons I can use at all, so just been grinding down wind and lightning bosses over time.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Its pretty normal to get that amount if you regularly poke at someone's lvl50 Fire raid/start your own. I haven't even noticed how much cores I've been getting; all I want is more SR Fire spears ;_;

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

btw anyone knows what timezone nutaku works with ? burst timers are a "little" off
Yeah, lol. I wish the game would give me the local time based on the IP. In my case it's a whopping 9 hours off. (The first burst is supposed to be 12-13, in my timezone that's 21-22 and the second is 4 AM.)

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, lol. I wish the game would give me the local time based on the IP. In my case it's a whopping 9 hours off. (The first burst is supposed to be 12-13, in my timezone that's 21-22 and the second is 4 AM.)
The timezone would also be useful to know when we're talking about the event, thats supposed to go live today =/

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The timezone would also be useful to know when we're talking about the event, thats supposed to go live today =/
Event page says event ends march 2nd at 8pm pst. Dunno if thats helpful though, I'm awful with timezones.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event banner says AFTER the 22nd maintenance (tonight). And most Nutaku games run on PST.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Are there special quests I can do to get better weapon fodder for my sets? I have a fuckton stuff that need leveling up, and the gacha/normal weapon drops aren't cutting it, not when you get to the point where you need 40++ normal weapons to get a level.

shirka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Going against fire elite boss, he's blinded and charmed, first turn he triple attacks my hero spirit and 1 shots her...

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems different element raid bosses have different HP totals :confused:

Solo'd 1 on monday who had 650k, now just solo'd water and she had only 450k. Both were 20AP.

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there special quests I can do to get better weapon fodder for my sets? I have a fuckton stuff that need leveling up, and the gacha/normal weapon drops aren't cutting it, not when you get to the point where you need 40++ normal weapons to get a level.
There are two time limited SP quests that pop up on Sunday: Banquet of Angels drops weapon fodder, and Wild Dance of Spirits and Beasts drops Eidolon fodder. They're available 12-1 PM, 7-8 PM, and 10-11 PM (PST).