What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

yea fire and dark are allways up... but no lightning for me :(
Coincidentally, even though dark is always up and I always smack them I just recently finally got my dark weapon from them and still don't even have the Eidolon.

Didn't even get the weapon until I started spawning my own darks in fact. <.<

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eh, I've barely even dropped their weapons. Bad luck with that. Think I got two weapons and two SR eidolons from raids altogether, and I can solo a couple of the expert ones. I mainly grind them for break limit drops.

You make it sounds like having 12 kamihimes total is really low. Geez, library says there only exists 31 of them. Heck, not counting rares I'm still at six. My team mostly looks the same against everything I've faced so far. I always use Tyr, Beelzebub, Nike, Cybele and Amon - and switching the last slot between Baal and Urania. At least I have one of each element.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very nice. I'm at the point where I can solo a few of the L30 raids, but I'm going to need to do more breaks to get further (drowning in cores, but the other mats are missing). Shame the store only allows so many exchanges per day per item.

Other than that, the event looks interesting. Here's to hoping that it's a good time for everyone (and gives much needed boosts).

melikefoxes - Feel free to add me as a friend (IGN same as here, ID 898751) and I'll see about triggering some L30/L50 lighting for you. That's my current farming target.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very nice. I'm at the point where I can solo a few of the L30 raids, but I'm going to need to do more breaks to get further (drowning in cores, but the other mats are missing). Shame the store only allows so many exchanges per day per item.

Other than that, the event looks interesting. Here's to hoping that it's a good time for everyone (and gives much needed boosts).

melikefoxes - Feel free to add me as a friend (IGN same as here, ID 898751) and I'll see about triggering some L30/L50 lighting for you. That's my current farming target.
If you ever can, I recommend spawning your own raids. As you can see above, I get double rewards for mvp and spawning.

Then again I don't spawn 20 APs so I have no idea if they also give double rewards.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you ever can, I recommend spawning your own raids. As you can see above, I get double rewards for mvp and spawning.

Then again I don't spawn 20 APs so I have no idea if they also give double rewards.
From what I've noticed, the spawner and VP slots will receive higher end rewards (usually that ghostly-silver chest). Being both means double rewards irregardless of AP. 30 AP (L50) raids do have better rewards and of a higher tier as well.

There seems to also be the chance of the last-hitter at getting a slightly better reward as well (I've gotten a gold chest even though I was not an VP ranker, but I did last hit), but I don't know how rare this is.

The best thing to probably do would be to take out ~60% or so of the monster, then invite people to take care of the rest. Everyone gets rewards and you get the double anyway for being spawner + MVP. The issue is too many people - more people means lower tier rewards (10 person raid, VP slots were gold rewards IIRC).

Last edited:

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't know how the other good the other Legendary Souls are, but Arthur is a straight up beast. If I can just get a good Sword/Axe that is Light and one that is Dark, I could solo all the Expert Raid bosses. Working towards my second legendary now (heading for Solomon).

Edit: If anyone needs me as a friend, feel free to send the request. I'll clear up some room. I use Bhemoth as my Eilidon.

Last edited:

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Spawner and mvps always get plat chests, gold would just be an extra drop.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The person who host the raid boss will always be entitled to a special platinum chest, besides whatever random ones that drops. The persons who finish 1st and 2nd place will also each receive one such chest. I call the other random chests bronze, silver and gold just based on the colors. Silver chests are capable of dropping the SR weapons and/or SR Eidolons.

The rankings are based on PP, not actual damage, even though damage is a huge chunk of the PP. Other skills and Eidolons will also generate PP.

Light raid boss weapon drops include a sword, a hammer, and an arcane amulet. Dark raid boss weapons are gun, axe, and lance.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I could solo all the Expert Raid bosses.
That would largely depend on luck really. The light expert boss could decide to be a bitch and smite someone two turns in a row for 6k+ damage. Just saying from personal experience. :p

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm at a bit of an impasse, so maybe I can get some advice.

Just about to hit 200 SP, and I have a few options:
1) Save for Andromeda (healer)
2) Unlock Gilgamesh and work to Joan of Arc (defender)
3) Unlock Asmund and work to Arthur (offense)

I was working on option 1 until I unlocked Tyr, who came with a really nice SSR lighting sword. Sadly, Andromeda can't use it. but both Joan and Arthur can. Current team is set up to quickly take down single targets, leaving them open to AOE and burst damage, so really any of these will fit.

Thoughts?

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm working towards Joan of Arc for that Tyr sword too. Not sure if she's considered one of the "best" legendaries, but I like having a defensive soul overall, seeing how losing the soul means no more summons. Bit harder to keep everyone alive with only Nike as your healer, but I managed fine before using Roland with maiden's prayers as the extra ability - regen, defense up and recovering afflictions works pretty well together.

Seems pretty hard to raise the break limit on units often without a good source of gem income. Gotta avoid the gem gatcha otherwise. (It IS pretty awful) Having an SSR eidolon that friends love to pick for support has really made that easier. Thanks for that, friend list! If Fafnir keeps getting picked this often, I'll never swap her out.

Ouroboros has got to be my own personal favourite to pick from friends, tho. Dark/thunder is what I use the most. If I can't pick her, I generally choose Anzu, Takemikazuchi or Thunderbird. (Hint hint friends- sure ways to get picked!)

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

All of the legendary tier souls are super expensive. Arthur is 300 and rest 500 SP. It will take many ranks (over 40) to get to even one non-Arthur legend soul, so plan carefully. Because I went and unlocked three elite tier souls now I will not even have 500 SP until lvl 44 for the first legend soul.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm working towards Joan of Arc for that Tyr sword too. Not sure if she's considered one of the "best" legendaries, but I like having a defensive soul overall, seeing how losing the soul means no more summons. Bit harder to keep everyone alive with only Nike as your healer, but I managed fine before using Roland with maiden's prayers as the extra ability - regen, defense up and recovering afflictions works pretty well together
Cass/Nike or Cass/Bryn are who I usually pair up with (main/off-healer), though if I'm on a damage run Cass can usually handle the healing load herself if I kill fast enough. As much as I would like a defensive soul, the rest of my party still is squishy enough that a good burst or AOE can cause a headache. I'm hoping that I'll get the limit break materals I need in the next few days to shore that up a bit.

All of the legendary tier souls are super expensive. Arthur is 300 and rest 500 SP. It will take many ranks (over 40) to get to even one non-Arthur legend soul, so plan carefully. Because I went and unlocked three elite tier souls now I will not even have 500 SP until lvl 44 for the first legend soul.
I noticed that. Arthur at 300 is easy to stomach since that's 600 total (300 for asmund, 300 for her) to Joan's 800 (300 for gilga, 500 for her) but still more expensive than Andro (500 flat, all prereqs met). I'm 33 currently, so I'll be in my mid-40's as well when I unlock a legendary for the same reason (unlocked all hero souls, 3 elite souls). Really wasn't expecting Tyr, and I'm wondering if the sword is worth changing my current setup midway.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I started with it. Only weapon I've bothered maxing out yet.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That would largely depend on luck really. The light expert boss could decide to be a bitch and smite someone two turns in a row for 6k+ damage. Just saying from personal experience. :p
You take the one girl who does 25% damage reduction for a turn. She is lightning based when going into that fight. I haven't been hit for more than 2.7k personally. Never seen the 6k. I will keep an eye for that. But I mowe down the four basic elements as it stands. Just need stronger light and dark weapons to hopefully not need help on the Light and Dark bosses.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, I started with it. Only weapon I've bothered maxing out yet.

That sword is nice! That burst damage, wow. If I had Arthur with that thing, the damage out put would be real. My favorite eilidon is the lightning one that increases burst. You can generate some quick damage with him, Arthur, Amon, and the other one that grants 10 burst. 1st Round, use Arthur's 100% Burst. This will grant 10 to everyone else. Use Minds Eye for Amon to get another 15. Second round, summon the elidon for 15 to everyone, and then use the other girl for another 10 to everyone. So before you second around of attacks begins, Arthur is back to 25, (the rest assume only 1 hit) Amon is 50, everyone else is 35. It chains up quickly. Let Amon solo burst if too far ahead to push everyone else for a four burst. Then do Arthur 100% again for a solo burst with Amon doing Mind's eye again. Rinse and repeat. Dead bosses fast.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You take the one girl who does 25% damage reduction for a turn. She is lightning based when going into that fight. I haven't been hit for more than 2.7k personally. Never seen the 6k. I will keep an eye for that. But I mowe down the four basic elements as it stands. Just need stronger light and dark weapons to hopefully not need help on the Light and Dark bosses.
Problem is 25% reduction is only 1 turn. This is a skill the boss can use at ANY time she wants, even multiple turns in a row. It's just rare she uses it normally.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Talking about souls, will there be any way to get SP in any other way than leveling up?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

SP is mostly from level ups in ranks. There is a little over 100 SP from completing all three beginner panels but that will not get you far.

This will take some luck and planning, but I prefer to have a soul for each element rather than just married to one weapon. It's a major difference when your soul as well as full burst is doing the maximum damage with the anti element against the boss. Therefore, I just pair the best elemental weapon that I have with a compatible soul for all 6 elements, then use the strong element to match against the weak.