What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

You can get SR raid boss as drops if you MVP or 2nd MVP a raid. Got fire, wind and water already. Got water in like my 2nd raid ever.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can get SR raid boss as drops if you MVP or 2nd MVP a raid. Got fire, wind and water already. Got water in like my 2nd raid ever.
Don't forget those SR weapons also.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was more under the impression that he didn't know raid bosses dropped eidolons or weapons.
That's right - I've been doing raids quite often since the game released and usually ended up as MVP or 2VP - never had weapon or eidolon drops.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Both standard and expert raid bosses have a chance to drop the SR Eidolons or weapons. Each elemental boss have 3 types of weapons in the pool.

If I recall correctly, there are 2 swords, 3 lances, 3 axes, 2 glaives, 2 guns, 2 bows, 2 arcanes, 1 staff, and 1 hammer that could drop from the raid bosses.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. Seems it'll take me a while to get a legendary soul I want. First really checked on my options after I unlocked both Cassiopeia and Roland, and only legendary with swords needing Roland is Joan of Arc. Means I wasted SP on Cass, but oh well. The SSR sword takes priority.

Raising the break limit on kamehimes has been easier than expected. All these raids and SP quests have dropped a lot of neat stuff. Just one more prison of darkness drop, and I'll get both Nike and Beelzebub to 3 stars already.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Raising the break limit on kamehimes has been easier than expected. All these raids and SP quests have dropped a lot of neat stuff. Just one more prison of darkness drop, and I'll get both Nike and Beelzebub to 3 stars already.
And you'll stop there because the final evolution materials require drops that apparently only drop during events. :(

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could someone tell me in what time zone is the game?

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh hey, I can speed up battles and skip ability descriptions? Pfff haha, didn't actually realise that until now! Kinda surprised I've been topping raids so much without knowing that. Sounds GREAT for those.

Also, damn these carbuncles in the 25ap SP quest are lethal! Two area attacks hitting everyone for 800-1400 in the same turn? Well ok then.

And you'll stop there because the final evolution materials require drops that apparently only drop during events. :(
Well, would be kind of early to max out characters entirely. We've barely started playing the game, really.

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The expert Sunday daily may be a pain, but it is oh so worth it. ~4200 RP and ~5400 XP? Yes please.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The expert Sunday daily may be a pain, but it is oh so worth it. ~4200 RP and ~5400 XP? Yes please.
That really depends on luck though. You could also get less than 1000 xp. :p

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Now that I've finished the story, which quests should I be farming? The hardest daily quests I can manage, or something else?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Depends on what you need : xp/mats for breaking/new weapons, eidolons. Farming the colored dailies/raid bosses is the best options for now (to me).

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

3k jewels thrown into trash

not even a 1-2 SR characters or few SR weapons... just random bullshit

I think I will pass on this game since this gatcha is demotivating as fuck. Gathering jewels is 100x way much harder compared to Granblue Fantasy tho :/ and at least in GBF the chance of getting SR/SSR characters is way bigger since there is way more characters. How the fuck you are suppose to build team for every element when there is like 2-3 characters for every element (the gatcha pool is pure and pathetic as fuck lmao). I'm suppose to use R characters? for real? is this a joke?

also why the fuck this game requires so much "juice" from computer? it's not even some HQ top tier shelf game that require super new hardware yet it works so slow and also make every other program (other browser, twitch.tv/streams, etc) slow down and freeze -_- heck even on tablet designed for gaming it works like shit

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Unoptimized Flash says hi. Have this and FKG on together and you'll probably melt your router/modem.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Like Omni said, poorly optimized flash. Since it's also Nutaku, you can expect the servers to be underprovisioned for the current user load as well. Most online games are like this at launch.

Then there's the fact that the other himes will trickle out over events to keep interest going, so something has to be held back to have future content. I won't mention the gold aspect at this point.

Finally, R's aren't that bad after a few limit breaks, but SRs are certainly the current core group right now. Completing each main stage will get you a solid SR though [S1: Amon (fire), S2: Cybele (wind), S3: Baal (thunder)].

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I gots a question for those who are more familiar with the game. Does Alyssa get dicked by you or otherwise? Inquiring minds need to know.

Also, the gatcha rates seem worse than Granblue. Will there be events like SSR rates up? Because getting nothing but an SR Eidolon and an R Kamihime + junk does not feel good.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No clue about Alyssa. Gold gatcha posted rates of 3% SSR, 15% SR, and 82% R.

From the gold gatcha odds (which list contents), there are:
23 SSR weapons (Gold gatcha lists 7 SSR himes as rewards, there may be more hime that are unlisted)
40 SR weapons (Gold gatcha lists 7 SR himes as rewards, there may be more hime that are unlisted)
~82 R weapons (9 pages, 8/page +1 holdover, )

12 SSR Eidolon
26 SR Eidolon
~34 R Eidolon (4 page, 8/page + 2 holdover)

. . . Yes, I counted. If the Magic Jewel Gatcha mimics the Gold gatcha, this should give you an idea.

As for SSR events in the future, there will be some as the Misson screen and Shop screen (materials exchange section) have an events tab. No idea how often they'll be run though, but Nutaku does like their monthly events.