What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

I drew three 10-rolls with nothing to show for it. Now I'm no stranger to gambling on gatcha games, but getting nothing of note still makes me salty.

Now I've exhausted the main story's jewel supply, and I still have to grind for SRs Attack ups to be able to do enough to hopefully solo the raids. Least I already have three SR Fire spears from the expert Fire raid.

Like Omni said, poorly optimized flash. Since it's also Nutaku, you can expect the servers to be underprovisioned for the current user load as well. Most online games are like this at launch.

Then there's the fact that the other himes will trickle out over events to keep interest going, so something has to be held back to have future content. I won't mention the gold aspect at this point.

Finally, R's aren't that bad after a few limit breaks, but SRs are certainly the current core group right now. Completing each main stage will get you a solid SR though [S1: Amon (fire), S2: Cybele (wind), S3: Baal (thunder)].

Add a [black or white] soul + Nike and you got 4 colors + b/w. You can deal with anything.

If you guys are lucky enough to get the Methisolphesomethign kamihime, its the one that Faust made a deal with.

She has real nice Poison/Petrify ability. BOth has damage tick at 2500 for poison and if petrify succeed, that's other 5k damage for a total of 7500 every turn.

Quite impressive for a mere rare XD

If you guys are lucky enough to get the Methisolphesomethign kamihime, its the one that Faust made a deal with.

She has real nice Poison/Petrify ability. BOth has damage tick at 2500 for poison and if petrify succeed, that's other 5k damage for a total of 7500 every turn.

Quite impressive for a mere rare XD

She was actually one of my first Rs, and I've been abusing her two DoT skills every raid boss. It's a good thing I lucked out on the free rolls during the long wait and got Echidna, so now she actually does relatively decent damage.

She was actually one of my first Rs, and I've been abusing her two DoT skills every raid boss. It's a good thing I lucked out on the free rolls during the long wait and got Echidna, so now she actually does relatively decent damage.

Cool, that's cool because she's also one of my first rares as well XD

I actually took her out of the party because i now have several kamihimes that need to be leveled and I pulled Perun from the gem gacha today. Don't know what she's like yet. But she's thunder type I believe.

I pulled Perun from the gem gacha today. Don't know what she's like yet. But she's thunder type I believe.

She's only average really.

Mephistopheles is really the best R I've seen to far. Then again I'm still missing a few, so if there is better right now I haven't pulled them yet.

Edit: P.S. First event confirmed starting on 22nd.

Last edited:

She's only average really.

Mephistopheles is really the best R I've seen to far. Then again I'm still missing a few, so if there is better right now I haven't pulled them yet.

Edit: P.S. First event confirmed starting on 22nd.

I find Boreas really good in boss fights, especially against thunder bosses. She can do a massive damage hit when the boss in rage mode. I also have her maxed at 50 so that helps.

I find Boreas really good in boss fights, especially against thunder bosses. She can do a massive damage hit when the boss in rage mode. I also have her maxed at 50 so that helps.

That would be one of the Rs I haven't gotten yet. :p

That would be one of the Rs I haven't gotten yet. :p

I'm missing the Light Staff Chick (can't recall her name off hand). I spammed a ton of gem gachas, and still have not gotten her. I wonder how good those SSRs are?

I'm missing the Light Staff Chick (can't recall her name off hand). I spammed a ton of gem gachas, and still have not gotten her. I wonder how good those SSRs are?

Sounds like you're doing better than me then. I spammed tons of gems and I'm still missing 4 girls.

^ Unoptimized Flash says hi. Have this and FKG on together and you'll probably melt your router/modem.

...Flash?

I was under the impression that this game was running on WebGL instead. I was fiddling with my browsers' hardware acceleration setting, and the game pops up a WebGL error in Japanese whenever acceleration is turned off.

I tried, but still couldn't quite finish it. :(

7BWU1YQ.jpg

After looking at the source for a bit, I'm wondering what they did to make cocos2d and jquery so slow. Good catch there Skul, I would not have noticed that it wasn't flash.

why are there so few expert lightning raids damn...

Man my team is a mess. My best eidolon is Fafnir, ALL my SR weapons are Dark and I don't even have 5 Fire Kamihimes.

Man my team is a mess. My best eidolon is Fafnir, ALL my SR weapons are Dark and I don't even have 5 Fire Kamihimes.

Why do you need 5 fire Kamis with Fafnir? Mix up those fire and water. :p

I actually had the opposite problem before. Had every SR weapon except dark, and it took forever to finally get the boss to drop it.

Then I got 2 dark guns in a row. <.<

why are there so few expert lightning raids damn...

You mean why are there so many lightning raids? I only ever see Lightning and Fire and Dark raids up.

Back