[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Kaiser Dragon fucking
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I got a bad unit, guess I'll be playing this game after all" :confused:
But she certainly doesn't look bad ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

In all seriousness, I would be playing if I got an SSR (one less to get when I actually play the game) and is visually appealing to me. Two of the many reasons to think of.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

keep the SR himekami cronus or take the new SSR Ouroboros?

is it better to have an SR hime or an SSR eidolon (forgot what they were called).

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Keep summon mostly for their passive aura...
doing a 10 roll will give 1 guarantee SR or up, which make it alot easier to get SR unit.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I got a bad unit, guess I'll be playing this game after all" :confused:
If I don't pull an SSR I won't bother with this game at all. :p
Kaiser Dragon is still an SSR even when she is the worst possible pull.

With that said, It doesn't mean I'll stop rolling the gacha. I'm still rolling it everyday until I get my dream unit or fail trying.

But the minimum that I Have gotten an SSR means I will at least check the game out instead of dropping it right away.

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm gonna be posting my opinion about any new game that shows up from now on so get used it.

If you don't like the shit I post don't read the shit I post, its that simple.

Theres already a couple of links to videos that show the game play of the game, so I don't need to come back in here to tell anyone that the game sucks, they can see for themselves, but if you quote me again your gonna me a reason to come back.
Mods should have zero tolerance for trolls with nothing better to do.

While I respect constructive critique, you're blindly saying "this is shit," "I don't like turn-based games."

Then just go play another of the plethora of games.

If you want to critique, talk about the mechanics, the art, etc. Be specific and add to a conversation that most would actually engage you in. Your current posts are at the level of a defunct 5 year old who discovered the word "shit."

And "You're" vs "Your"

And "It's" vs "Its"

This game is intriguing - brings old school side/turn-based RPG, but I would have liked to have seen much smoother animations in the sprites and full-blown up special effect displays of the girls.

Personally, just not a fan of chibi - but I'm guessing it's actually easier to draw/animate and have it look semi-acceptable vs drawing a full scale character in battle, maintaining the sexiness and look "correct."

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so gale kaiser dragon is the best? I drew her. I'd rather they got this pre-reg and lotto over with already though since I haven't had much inclination to stick with the newer games.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just saw to 500K NG draw, signed up for lulz, got Thunderbird, not sure if will play.

Guess I'll just wait and see. :)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

update on current patch in DMM
All kaiser dragon got major upgrade
Their max stat become 900hp / 3300atk
Active: now hit enemy + buff you elemental dmg up / resist depend on type for 2 turn (higher lb higher% up)
Passove: still the same

Pretty much become the best sub summon

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just drew Gale Kaiser too.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Getting kind of depressed here. Been a week and a half and not one SSR. I'll take any SSR at this point; I would have one less SSR to get when the actual game gacha fucks me over:rolleyes:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmmm been going thru the jp wiki, alas I can't tell what's good and what's not without actual game experience.

Are SSR hime available in pre-reg gacha? I don't see anyone talking about those.

Anyone whose played the DMM version got a pre-reg gacha priority chart for me?:D

Sitting on SR Hermes atm, would trade for artemis and brunhildr and any SSR eidolon probably, just dunno if I'd trade SR Hime for the Kaiser dragons. Here's the homework I did for SR Hime:

Artemis: 1240/7060 - attack
Ultimate: AoE light att, dmg up
Active: Light dmg scatter 4 hit, light dmg focus 2-3 hit, att/ability up (med)
Passive: 5% ability up
Note: Pure damage output, great single target

Beelzebulb: 1250/5500 - Tricky
Ultimate: Aoe dark att, dmg up
Active: AoE party Run away buff, AoE party double attack up (med) + def down (sml), AoE party attack up (med)
Passive: Attack up (8%) with run away buff
Note: most ability last 2-3 turn with long cooldown, looks to be a burst buffer.

Belphagor: 1590/5760 - Tricky
Ultimate: Aoe water att, dmg up
Active: Water res up + enemy ultimate guage down, Stun, target enemy -att/def 180s + self +att/def
Passive: something to do with ultimate guage
Note: Doesn't look too exciting, then again i dunno how good stun is, that debuff looks decent on boss.

Brunhildr: 1350/5230 - Healer
Ultimate: AoE fire att, dmg up
Active: 1.5-2x fire AoE, AoE party heal (med) 1200 max, AoE party att up (med) + double att chance
Passive: Def up
Note: Fantastic looking tankish healer + buffer

Chronos: 970/7190 - attacker
Ultimate: AoE wind att, dmg up
Active: 2.5-3.5x wind AoE, Self att up enemy att down (med), stackable attack accumulate.
Passive: att up
Note: No clue on the attack accumulate, I'm certainly translating it wrong.

Hermes: 1270/6580 (HP/Att) - balance
Ultimate: AoE wind att, dmg up
Active: 2x-2.5x AoE wind att, Intercept (counter 1 norm att), Burn+drown 180sec.
Passive: Increase status resist
Note: AoE damage, 180s debuff look suitable for boss, potentially good passive.

Ramiel: 1460/5370 - Balance
Ultimate: AoE thunder att, dmg up
Active: AoE Elec dmg + dazzle, AoE party att/Def up (med) + dazzle enemies, AoE party ultimate guage up (small) + dazzle enemies
Passive: Def up per participant
Note: Tankish party buffer with tons of dazzle

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Hentie
I already give a summarize on all summon and hime in previous post but since u making it nice and clean i will give u more correction on more detail on skill

Artemis:
1st: 0.7atk power for 4 hit
3rd: Its atk / ability up for 15% (researched it cuz i used her alot)

Belzebub:
Runaway...... praise google translate we usually called it "Berserk"
Berserk - increase auto atk dmg, but cant use any skill or burst atk
Belzebub party berserk multiply dmg by 1.5x / in future there unit who have 2x multiplied berserk
with this its NOT burst buffer, but typical high dmg auto atk for 2 turn. For single ability and can be further buffed by atk / DA TA buff this make belze able to be used off element at begining

Belphegor:
1st: water DMG (how u got resist ?) + rage gauge down 30% OF CURRENT rage bar (only appliable once the boss raged)
2nd: longer stun (higher dmg pool to make the boss out of stun)
passive: increase the amount to lower boss rage
Note: 1 of the most favourite water unit even you have full SSR team due to that rage down, specialy great in (Future) accesory quest / solo ragnarok raid boss

Chronos:
3rd: ability up / stackable - bassicaly boosted her 1st skill only...
For future info these kind of stacking ability give alot on 1st buff (40-50%)and only 10% for further stack

Hermes:
2nd: Intercept - Dodge all "normal" atk and counter 3x atk (dodge triple hit = counter 3x hit as well resulting about 9x atk power)
Can't dodge ability / skill

Ramiel:
Dazzle = charm - Unfortunatly the apply rate is low u will see miss festival

Last edited:

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Rumor is the game is up in the canadias. Anyone over that can confirm?

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Darn. Discord lied to me.

So the discussion seems to be that there's supposed to be a 2 week beta testing period like their other games, but that will stop you from drawing tickets.

So everyone, given the choice: Will you keep pulling lottery tickets or will you VPN over and play?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Never cared about bug testing, Id keep pulling the gacha.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm in no rush. keep.drawing tickets. unless they make it fair, but unfair and stop every one outside canada from continuing to collect tickets.

fair so every one outside canada doesn't get a higher chance, unfair because that means canada gets to play early with no compensation. if they go with that of course.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

there's an interesting clause on the lotto page that says the gold is only good for one month. guess that is their way of making sure people that win don't just get free nutaku stuff for life. it would be amusing to do 40 gacha spins all at once

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dunno if you guys would believe it but just now I just drew SRs 5 times.

I would post pictures as well but the obvious has happened ofc :p

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dunno if you guys would believe it but just now I just drew SRs 5 times.

I would post pictures as well but the obvious has happened ofc :p
I'd believe it because I suddenly pulled 3 in a row before. It's the reason why I ended up with beelzeboob.