What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Good for you, 85 tries so far and I only got one single SR (an Eidolon at that) and no SSR. If I don't get at least one of the good SRs, I'm not even going to bother.

Didn't keep up with rolling everyday so only have 35 rolls. Had 1 SR so far, Lamia. Are the rates this bad in the actual game?

The lottery prizes went up. Not seen it mentioned in this thread so thought I would say. I think all the prizes doubled, but the amount of winners has stayed the same.

I pulled SSR few days ago after which game page crashed :D

i pulled a SSR after 130+ pulls the rates arent that good and how good is Behemoth?

Is Fafnir any good? I've been sitting on a SR Unicorn for almost 2 weeks and finally got myself an SSR today but is she worth it?

Is Fafnir any good? I've been sitting on a SR Unicorn for almost 2 weeks and finally got myself an SSR today but is she worth it?

According to the discord FAQ fafnir is one of the best pulls we can get.

125 pulls and no SSR :( RNGesus hates me

first I got that Fire Dragon (or how the hell it's called) SSR summon like week after the pre-register promo started then I started rerolling after people said that it sucks super hard and had to stick with SR Artemis (she's kinda cute) and today I got SSR Ouroboros

p13883k5sh_zoom.png

I hope that this time I got better summon

for real they could let few countries enter early version or smth. Just like they done for Sengoku Providence. They waiting and shitty gatcha ratios are quite demotivitating.

I have more luck in Granblue Fantasy then in Kamihime promo ;_;

Is it possible to draw another SSR after keeping one?

It is possible to draw other SSR, though you'll have to determine which SSR you want to keep. I'd pull gatcha everyday anyway, just to see the artwork.

On that note, pulled a Fafnir today, so I'm happy (First SSR after ~3 or 4 days of pulls). Still hoping for an SSR hime, but I'll take Faf and run if I have to.

There is no SSR himes to be pulled, only SR Kamihimes in the pre-reg.

Why am I not surprised that they put the good artwork out there on the pre-reg site, only for it to be a bait and switch?

Pulled Ouroboros :D

Finally, I pulled Ramiel, an actually good SR. It just took what, 115 pulls.

It gave me 5 SR's in a row today lol

Maybe I was lucky or maybe they are tweaking the rates a little bit

Luck.

So far, how many events does Kamihime have when it was first launched?

Ugh, Nutaku got their grubby paws on this game as well.
I had hoped to come into this thread to discuss the current event, but that's all pointless now..

It might not be a lost cause because this game will be handled by the JP devs.

Back