What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

@up
Yeah how dare they do things that they stated in FAQ :rolleyes:
If you do not agree with terms and conditions you should vote with your wallet and never buy anything from such company. If you buy something without reading small print... it's your own fault. If you add money just for sake of adding it and you have no intention of spending it.... well that's just weird. Sorry but Nutaku did many really stupid things in the past this one is not on them though.

Whatever enough nutaku shilling/nutthugging.
Back to the topic, which is kamihime. The regalia weapons are absolutely insane. First of all, each of them have two weapon skills and their weapon skills will only trigger if you're using Arthur. The axe buffs the attack buff skill by adding a second attack buff to your party, on top of a solid increase to HP. The sword buffs base offensive capability and decreases cooldown on Arthur's offensive skill. All these passive skills scale with skill level. Now I know what you're probably thinking, grinding skill takes time and is a hassle. Well not any more. If you're doing the daily raid battles you'll end up with more SR weapons than you know what to do with. Use them to level up the skill and soon you'll find yourself with a party with 10k HP on average.

Drew Beelzebub.

Decided to pass her up to keep Cronus.

Loli > tits

Drew Beelzebub.

Decided to pass her up to keep Cronus.

Loli > tits

Beelzebub is one the best SR Kamihime you can get. Her party attack buff and insanity buff puts dmg output at above 2x your normal damage. Throw in some defense debuffs and you're looking at a kamihime that will carry you for most of the early game and in all the light element boss events. On top of that, she boosts treasure discovery by just being in your party. You'll need Morgana's insanity level 5 skill to replace her, and Morgana is currently the most expensive heroic spirit (this will change if they add another purgatory point exclusive SSR). You've made a very poor decision.

Don't care. Tits are too tits.

Though at least she doesn't have glasses like Brun, which also triggered me and made me drop her immediately.

You forget that this is a waifu game before a stats game. I don't care how good a character is if I find her design to be less appealing than another.

Last edited:

Wait, so you mean it's a good thing I kept Beelzeboob because of oppai?!

Wait, so you mean it's a good thing I kept Beelzeboob because of oppai?!

Yes, although there are some conditions and drawbacks to using her abilities.
Insanity locks your burst gauge and skills for two turns in exchange for a large increase in power, her attack buff only works if no other attack buff has been applied yet. She has a final buff that boosts attack frequency in exchange for defense as well.
IMO only Aizen is better than her as an SR support, Aizen has an ability that boosts your burst gauge considerably for 2 turns in exchange for a minor loss in HP to the entire party, making it easier to achieve full burst. With her party regen you can effectively negate the hp loss of the former. Beelzebub is lacking in offensive ability however, since she's a trickster type. Trickster types have the lowest attack ratings, on par with healer types. Brunhild is pretty good as well, doubles as a support and healer. Although her attack and burst are both garbage.

So from my understanding it's better to get a SR rather then a SSR?
I have a SSR Echidna for a while and so far everyone is recommending to get the SR ones instead.
(PS Was hoping there was a SSR character with small breast but beggers can't be choosers.)

No, SSRs are still better. I only have 8 or so SSR kamihime, so I can't tell you which ones are good and which ones are bad. Ares is an incredible attacker, Titania is a 10/10 support, but I don't know which ones are the best overall. The thing is that for the pre reg event you can't roll an SSR kamihime, only SR. You roll SSR eidolons. SR eidolons are pure garbage for the record, don't fall into that trap.

i have 175 tickets and i still dont have a SSR at this rate il never have one before the game starts so i want to ask who the best 3 SR are?
i have Nekhbet but not sure how good it is as a SR

No, SSRs are still better. I only have 8 or so SSR kamihime, so I can't tell you which ones are good and which ones are bad. Ares is an incredible attacker, Titania is a 10/10 support, but I don't know which ones are the best overall. The thing is that for the pre reg event you can't roll an SSR kamihime, only SR. You roll SSR eidolons. SR eidolons are pure garbage for the record, don't fall into that trap.

Thanks for replying, I think I might keep Echidna for while unless I stumble upon Chronos.

i have 175 tickets and i still dont have a SSR at this rate il never have one before the game starts so i want to ask who the best 3 SR are?
i have Nekhbet but not sure how good it is as a SR

She's garbage. All SR eidolons except diabolos and bug bear are trash.
If you pull an eidolon don't go for less than an SSR. SRs don't have events and they don't give gems.
List of eidolons:

Run the site through google trans. Ekidna is okay for the record, among the better starter eidolons.

Got my first SSR on the 177th attempt. Sweet, that's Fafnir, one of the absolute best units I could've gotten! Oh, a random pop-up, telling that me something about my account details, that lasted literally for a second. Now it's telling me that this Fafnir is an unspecified unit, and I can't change my Brynhildr for her, yay~
Thanks, Nutaku~

Last edited:

Got my first SSR on the 177th attempt. Sweet, that's Fafnir, one of the absolute best units I could've gotten! Oh, a random pop-up, telling that me something about my account details, that lasted literally for a second. Now it's telling me that this Fafnir is an unspecified unit, and I can't change my Brynhildr for her, yay~
Thanks, Nutaku~

Every time I roll I'm absolutely terrified that it's gonna bug out and make me lose my Fafnir, and now something similar happened to someone else. Fuck this I'm not rolling anymore, lottery tickets aren't worth losing my SSR.

Every time I roll I'm absolutely terrified that it's gonna bug out and make me lose my Fafnir, and now something similar happened to someone else. Fuck this I'm not rolling anymore, lottery tickets aren't worth losing my SSR.

I rolled some SSR, didn't even saw which one, got error popup and page reloaded...

Idk if it's the case for anyone else, but I usually only get an error when I roll too fast. Haven't really had a problem with it since I started giving it more time between rolls.

Finally drew another SSR. I got Behemoth. Not sure if I can get Fafnir though. This is probably the luckiest I got from the gacha aside from first draw that is Gale Kaiser Dragoon.

This seems like the only Online game i have seen that actually has adult content in it. at least one i can see easily. it reminds me of dokkan awakening in how you get characters. i may try this if it happens to fully come out.

Back