What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Of course I draw two SSRs today.

Neither of them were Fafnir though. Both were dark, and I'm not even sure if that's the element I want to use, so w/e, pass.

Ouroboros and Evil Kaiser, btw. Former has too much tits again.

Guess I'm sticking with Cronus.

~5 hours left for the pre-reg ....... Run and (don't) get your SSR while you still can.

lotto results are in. I won... nothing

Didn't win anything either. Didn't expect to though.

I got a 7th place ticket. But I can't find a listing anywhere to see what I won. Probably like 200 gold or something?

I got a 7th place ticket. But I can't find a listing anywhere to see what I won. Probably like 200 gold or something?

400, you will have to complete game tutorial to claim it, and you will have 30 days to spend it.

Won nothing group. I feel special. :p

400, you will have to complete game tutorial to claim it, and you will have 30 days to spend it.
That won't be any trouble considering I was going to try this game out anyway. Thanks.

I'm not really following. You just complete the tutorial, and (if you won), you'll get Nutaku gold?

... then I suppose I won nothing. That being said, this game seems fun, if somewhat confusing until I get used to it

Game prereleased for usual contries.

FIRST

Yeah, no. Nothing here either hurr.

Unless the gold reward pops in your gift icon, 1 more to the nothing club :(

202 draws and no win.

Meh.

25 roll / got 1x 4th prize
Will spend them all in KP and the quit for good :p
jAeV0o3.jpg

195 blanks. Well at least i wont run into the problem that i wont know where to spend it ;)

Game prereleased for usual contries.

not for Poland this time like it was with sengoku providence

sad face :/ I really hoped that game would start today tho... lame as fuck

not for Poland this time like it was with sengoku providence

sad face :/ I really hoped that game would start today tho... lame as fuck

"Leading up to our full global release, players in Canada, Romania, Australia, Ireland, the Netherlands, and Poland will be able to try out Kamihime Project with all the same features as the global version!"

Literally from under the game (with a Canadian proxy), so you might want to flush your cache or something, because the issue seems to be on your end.

That being said, that game started out with a random gang rape scene. Considering Nutaku's history with such scenes, I was somewhat surprised. The fact that the game then went on to a totally different scene with upbeat elevator music was downright hilarious. :p

"Leading up to our full global release, players in Canada, Romania, Australia, Ireland, the Netherlands, and Poland will be able to try out Kamihime Project with all the same features as the global version!"

Literally from under the game (with a Canadian proxy), so you might want to flush your cache or something, because the issue seems to be on your end.

god bless

it worked

I didn't saw the info about countries

Back