What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Err, entire .net game selection have an H scene in like first five minutes of a game, y'know ;)

This seems like the only Online game i have seen that actually has adult content in it. at least one i can see easily. it reminds me of dokkan awakening in how you get characters. i may try this if it happens to fully come out.
You can put naked chick at your home page in Osawari, Pero2, HF, and more

A decent SR Kamihime will do a lot more for your team than an SSR eidolon. Eidolons are basically fodder for your stats as their hp and attack are added to your grand total when you have them equiped. I pulled a Nova Kaizer dragon on top of the Fafnir I got earlier today. Goddammit, now I have to choose between the two.

A decent SR Kamihime will do a lot more for your team than an SSR eidolon. Eidolons are basically fodder for your stats as their hp and attack are added to your grand total when you have them equiped. I pulled a Nova Kaizer dragon on top of the Fafnir I got earlier today. Goddammit, now I have to choose between the two.

Not really, Fafnir is basically the best draw of the entire pre register, when kaisers are trashs.

You kidding me? Kaizers are godly. They boost attacks of their given element type, while all Fafnir does is buff your party with moderate defense and attack.
Not to mention, Kaizers get a huge boost after participating in a purgatory event. I have two kaizers on my main account and their attack almost doubled after I used them in a purgatory battle event.

You kidding me? Kaizers are godly. They boost attacks of their given element type, while all Fafnir does is buff your party with moderate defense and attack.

Fafnir active skill gives Large atk/def buff.

The stat buff on revamp non-lb Kaizer is nice for a stat stick(pretty much almost rivals my maxed event summons) but not that great for main summon due to the horrible leader skill. I assume it will be a while for the kaiser revamp on the nutaku version so I wouldn't recommend going kaiser for pre-reg.

Last edited:

My browser reloaded on my when I drew a Behemoth a week ago. I saw its name but not its rarity before the reload happened. Today I managed to obtain an Evil Kaiser Dragon. I am keeping it.

I've gotten that reload error too, luckily it was during a SR that I already had but still, yet to stumble on a SSR :rolleyes:. Then again knowing me I may only play for a week and get bored of the gameplay itself.

I have never play GBF(my phone is a potato) so this hentai GBF with girls only, although not all of waifus IKWIM :mad:, excites me.

And now I got Cronus. For fuck's sake..

This is kinda depressing. I still haven't pulled an SSR better than the worst one.

This is kinda depressing. I still haven't pulled an SSR better than the worst one.

Hah, never pulled an SSR at all! At least you have one less SSR to collect when the game launches.

from the start of the pre-register until now i had 3 times a "white draw" ... maybe i miss a SSR because of this ... i dont know but i do know i dont like that they did not fix this :(

from the start of the pre-register until now i had 3 times a "white draw" ... maybe i miss a SSR because of this ... i dont know but i do know i dont like that they did not fix this :(

Nutaku are lazy to get their staffs to fix things.

And I've got Beelzebub. Knowing that the pre-reg gacha is glitchy, I think I'm going to stop drawing here. Loosing her to some freak glitch is the last thing I want. never pulled an SSR btw, but I don't mind that all that much now.

How many tickets you got, i got 185 till now and i guess got all SR and SSR to choose, with 1 Exeption: the Water SSR. I choose the Light SSR not sure which one is the best choice, but Light is always good i think.

I was pretty sure the realease was tomorrow (~12H), but I have doubts... Do you guys have information?

^ Pre-reg ends tomorrow (Feb 7th @ midnight PST), game launch is still :confused:

Got 210 pulls and 1 SSR drawn :/ Pulse Kaiser Dragoon. Dunno if she's any good but since it's the only 1 I got :rolleyes:

It like you're saying the gacha rates are good :p

The little part of me that wants to believe that ends up dying, over and over again. I never learn :c

Though, I am looking forward to this, hopefully it doesn't use FKG's level of RNG.

Back