What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
are they giving or selling the miracle ticket? if it's 10 bucks, i'll go for it. i just don't want to go $700 deep on this game like nutaku aigis. that wasn't very smart regardless of the shut-down.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
AFAIK Miracle Ticket was datamined to be 5000 Nutaku Gold. Which isn't cheap, but on the other hand, compared to how much you'd probably have to spend to pull an SSR otherwise...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh, my first maintenance. how long do these usually take?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ah, well then. i'll cya guys tomorrow. it'll be too late for me by the time maintenance is over. i'll be able to join the union when i get off work.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Maintenances used to be 2 hours (announced), they went up to 3 hours recently ........ But we all know they always actually take 4+

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Welp, ~45 event tickets for the SSR sword, good start (and probably the only good stuff I'll get)

Skulkraken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm trying to run 2 accounts. one on my PC as my main and one on a tablet, but the games errors when it tries to load it on my ipad but not my kindle fire HD 8. any one have experience with apple? i'm still new to this and i'm not sure if it's missing java or flash. for now i'll play on the kindle but the ipad screen is about 50% bigger.
I've played the game on iPhone. It'll immediately error out with any browser other than Safari...and for some unknown reason, Dolphin browser. If using mobile Safari, make sure that it's set to allow all cookies. Playing on PC is still preferable, since the game is so memory hungry that it'll crash your phone or tablet's browser anyway after a while.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
do i have to be the discoverer to get the gatcha ticket and metals thingy? i did 3 battles from support raiding and it said i got a ticket every time, but i couldn't do the gatcha. i started one myself and i received another. this one i could use.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Weird, all tickets are in the same place. Maybe they went into your giftbox on the main page ? Could you only do 1 ticket pull or was there a button with ~3-4 spins at once ?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
~130 tickets total = 3 SSR weapons, wtf is going on ? Xmas event is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too generous or RNGesus remembered he has to drop stuff once in a while :cool:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
just got home. confirmed i was only able to do gatcha for my own raid boss and not the 3 raids i helped in. it did drop the chest and say i got them, but i was only able to do 1 pull in the gatcha. i'll be joining your union now.

same with this stuff. i just noticed nothing actually counted with the 3 raids i helped in. only my own raid rewarded me (i fought alone). i did fight and not just joined and afk in case any one was wondering.

only have 1 soul and pp from my own raid even though i know i dropped and gathered some in the other 3.

you can see i took part in 4 raids

question, if i start a expert raid and afk / attack it once. will i still get rewards if i let the people who join do the majority and finish it off?

Last edited:

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
As long as you do some damage you'll get some rewards, but not as much. You could just set it to auto and leave it though, even if all of your units die you'll still get rewards when someone else finishes it (you only lose raid battles when the time runs out).

Dunno wtf happened to your items, never had that happen to me. If they're not in your gifts it might be worth sending a support ticket.

Edit: Did you do these raids before or after viewing the story? The Discord has a message about how if you do the raid before reading the story, you might have "some issues", which is a little vague but may encompass your problem.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, they weren't in my gifts either.

sent a ticket, not sure how i can prove it was me since there aren't usernames in the game and my screen doesn't look like anymore since i've done more raids now and taking a new screenshot won't help.

would it be worth using my energy seeds and half elixirs for this event? so far out of 3, 10 chain summons. i got 1 SSR santa girl. if rates are the same as normal gatcha, then i'm off to a great start.

As long as you do some damage you'll get some rewards, but not as much. You could just set it to auto and leave it though, even if all of your units die you'll still get rewards when someone else finishes it (you only lose raid battles when the time runs out).

Dunno wtf happened to your items, never had that happen to me. If they're not in your gifts it might be worth sending a support ticket.

Edit: Did you do these raids before or after viewing the story? The Discord has a message about how if you do the raid before reading the story, you might have "some issues", which is a little vague but may encompass your problem.
you know, i can't remember. i wonder if we get compensation for this issue.

Last edited:

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nah, rates aren't the same. When new girls are introduced, they get a rate up until the next event, x5 chance although in the future with will be boosted to x25. Or so that doc I posted before claims. How that figures into 3% SSR, 15% SR and 82% for R I dunno

In practise it's much the same as re-rolling - you get lucky. When Cthulu was new, I rolled on a whim and got her, but when the Halloween event was up I rolled my 42k saved gems and got basically nothing

EDIT: Although looking at the jewel gacha you DID get really lucky; Santa Satan isn't one of the boosted rates right now. So good job with that

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'll recommend people do their accessory quests daily. You only get 3 attempts per day regardless of what difficulty you pick, and you need accessories to upgrade accessories.

Better start farming for that fodder sooner rather than later.

As for the difficulty, don't bother with SSR diffifculty unless you have a REALLY good party. My 40k+ lightning squad could barely make it to boss. As for the SR version, I was barely able to clear it.

Then again I'm not a lightning main so. :p

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'll recommend people do their accessory quests daily. You only get 3 attempts per day regardless of what difficulty you pick, and you need accessories to upgrade accessories.

Better start farming for that fodder sooner rather than later.

As for the difficulty, don't bother with SSR diffifculty unless you have a REALLY good party. My 40k+ lightning squad could barely make it to boss. As for the SR version, I was barely able to clear it.

Then again I'm not a lightning main so. :p
i attempted rank 1 of the accessory quest and man, it must be brutal. i thought it being the easiest was gonna be... easy. i auto-battled with skills on and i came back to only the first enemy being brought down to half health.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is Joan of Arc any good?
I saw a video and i love how her ulti looks like but i don't really wanna waste time leveling her up if she's mediocre/bad.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is Joan of Arc any good?
I saw a video and i love how her ulti looks like but i don't really wanna waste time leveling her up if she's mediocre/bad.
She's good vs bosses that have high aoe burst because she has one of the highest damage cuts. Also she had a very good attack down which you can use as your extra soul skill if you have someone else who can do sniper/ambush in your kamis.