What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
what missions drop these hexagon shaped material? all my units need these to limit break and out of the 6 members of my party, i only found it for 1 unit and i didn't take note where i got it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Daily missions (SP tab). They drop at random, 1 color a day : thunder, fire, water, wind, light, darkness > from monday and in that order. Sunday is a special XP/$ daily.

Or you can go to the SHOP tab on the right sub-menu and then hit EXCHANGE > MATERIALS, scroll a few pages right and you can combine smaller stuff into those you neeed (and/or combine those into bigger).

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I figured I'd give myself the boost and did the $50 GSSR. The one that's available for only 72 hours. Got Sol and a fire SSR kamihime. At work so I can't screen shot. Might do the 1 time half off getchu when I get home. Luck seems to be on my side with this game.

Sol is a unit to try to reroll for beginners right?

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Apparently, yes. And when in doubt about items : you can click on it in the limit break/shop/whatever and they usually tell you where/when/how it drops

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
3k pull : 2 new SR himes (Bastet and xmas event Raguel). Good event drops since start, RNGesus is finally with me.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
just pulled this girl with the 3k jewel summon. making it my third SSR kamihime.

i'm no expert, but all the buffs she gives. i would think she's a good kamihime?

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't know anyone who has her, but on paper she looks quite nice.Also later when Sol gets her Awakened form she becomes even more silly broken, So, you're doing well

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh yeah, was gonna ask about awakening. guess it's only SSR's that can awaken? my 3 must not be able.

so if any one has followed the kamihime news. hows our version in relation to the jp? content and support wise. does it look like they are making an effort to make this version just as good as the jp version and stuff like that.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So far, only Gaia can awaken yet (for us in the western version)

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Only certain SSRs can be awoken, yes. Currently only Gaia, Tyr and Thor can be awoken in our version.

Our version is basically a year behind the JP version (because it launched about a year afterwards), and it gets features/events at basically the same pace the JP version did. Occasionally they change the scheduling of events a bit (following the JP schedule, the next even would be the Typhon/Garuda rematch, but we already had that - and they changed the scheduling of the Kohime Musou crossover), but outside of that we get things pretty much on pace. Considering some of the other problems other DMM-Nutaku titles have run into, this game's level of support is pretty damn good, I think.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
what can i do with these? i have gotten 2 so far

can't find them in my inventory.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Only certain SSRs can be awoken, yes. Currently only Gaia, Tyr and Thor can be awoken in our version.

Our version is basically a year behind the JP version (because it launched about a year afterwards), and it gets features/events at basically the same pace the JP version did. Occasionally they change the scheduling of events a bit (following the JP schedule, the next even would be the Typhon/Garuda rematch, but we already had that - and they changed the scheduling of the Kohime Musou crossover), but outside of that we get things pretty much on pace. Considering some of the other problems other DMM-Nutaku titles have run into, this game's level of support is pretty damn good, I think.
does this mean it hasn't happened yet? haven't played the game, but the girls are cute and wouldn't mind getting some of those units.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Too late, it was last week's event ..... You can check my profile and see Lu Bu, I also got Guan Yu (not in active party) :cool:

Those books are used to limit break SSR himes (3rd *), you can check what items you got with : right sub-menu panel > inventory > materials/items

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
She's good vs bosses that have high aoe burst because she has one of the highest damage cuts. Also she had a very good attack down which you can use as your extra soul skill if you have someone else who can do sniper/ambush in your kamis.
Do Trial by Jury and Sniper Shot override eachother?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
are the prison of (element) any good? just dropped my first light but it doesn't look to special. was thinking of just using it as exp fodder for other units.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
They're very mediocre. As a stop-gap for a certain element they aren't the worst, but basically any gacha or event ssr will be better, as a general rule. You can use them as a stat-stick if you want, but selling them or foddering them is fine.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this tells me nothing of what it's maximum level is lol. just broke the limit for the third time and got that obscure message =p