What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

There are two time limited SP quests that pop up on Sunday: Banquet of Angels drops weapon fodder, and Wild Dance of Spirits and Beasts drops Eidolon fodder. They're available 12-1 PM, 7-8 PM, and 10-11 PM (PST).
Oh, sexy. Thanks, now I know what I'll be doing that day.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event maintenance is up. No ETA when it'll start.

comradered

Reputation score

Hmm, so we have a little bit more than a week to farm the SP quest for dark SSRs...do we even have enough time? Considering the gold material isn't a 100% drop even on Expert, its going to be tricky.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is actually not a bad little event - bit short, but I suppose they want people to buy AP restoration items.

Still, the rewards don't look bad. I'm hoping that there are hime's attached to those SSR weapons, but we'll see. Looks like the limit break materials are also there (guessing it's the Grimoire of Apotheosis), but the price means you might have to forgo the rest.

Gold gatcha appears to be boosted at this time (odds section still lists the same rates though), if anyone feels like giving it a shot.

Last edited:

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm, so we have a little bit more than a week to farm the SP quest for dark SSRs...do we even have enough time? Considering the gold material isn't a 100% drop even on Expert, its going to be tricky.
The real problem will be the lack of raid bosses being spawned.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm wondering which SP quest is more efficient.

The lack of high droprate on expert gives me pause...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gave the ticket gacha a shot with the event ticket.

R Eidolon of course.

Idk why I ever have faith in tickets. <.<

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event ticket gave me a slime :( Nice start.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty easy boss, even at expert only having a rare light kamehime and no light weapon eqipped. Item Drops are pretty generous too. With support from a friend with Anzu, expert quest dropped 1 gold, 5 silver and 7 bronze chests.

Seems like there's no kamehime for the event- otherwise they likely would have announced her.

The real problem will be the lack of raid bosses being spawned.
Yeah... So far it's very noticable. People jumping on the lone raids like hungry wolves. Gonna be a sad week for BP.

comradered

Reputation score

The grind begins.

I honestly don't see myself getting anything more than the lance SSR, at least. I think the whole shtick here is you end up caving in and buying Elixirs from the item mall to pad your energy/grind more.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Pretty easy boss, even at expert only having a rare light kamehime and no light weapon eqipped. Item Drops are pretty generous too. With support from a friend with Anzu, expert quest dropped 1 gold, 5 silver and 7 bronze chests.

Seems like there's no kamehime for the event- otherwise they likely would have announced her.

Yeah... So far it's very noticable. People jumping on the lone raids like hungry wolves. Gonna be a sad week for BP.
Gonna have to spawn them ourselves just to complete the raid boss dailies most likely. And so far, I've gotten 3 gold out of 4 attempts. I did get Anzu+1 today.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anzu does make a difference for the event, and I'm glad I have a few friends with one. That said, I am noticing the raid drought. I spawned a 20 AP thunder raid for my final daily, and it jumped to 15/15 really quickly. I would have lost MVP if I had not taken out a decent amount of health earlier, some people were doing scary amounts of damage.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't know how game started on dmm, but this drop rates horrible af, when i joined dmm at this type of events expert difficulty 100% guaranteed 1 gold chest, there i see the chance like 50%... well, can say for sure, unless you lucky with drops (hope eidolon and weapons drop from event like on dmm) there is no way to max out ANYTHING right now without spending >.>

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, here's the item list from JP wiki.

I really don't see myself getting 210 more apocalypse hearts beyond the first 5 to max her out though.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone else experiencing slowness in the game? Could hardly do anything during a raid fight.

comradered

Reputation score

Anyone else experiencing slowness in the game? Could hardly do anything during a raid fight.
Probably from all the people farming the event.

DevinC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, very laggy right now.

Sweet, one of my first few fights against the boss and I got the SSR weapon as a drop :D

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yes, very laggy right now.

Sweet, one of my first few fights against the boss and I got the SSR weapon as a drop :D
What SSR weapon does the boss drop?

DevinC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What SSR weapon does the boss drop?
The Event exchange one. Spear of the Apocalypse or something like that. Saves you from having to farm the materials to exchange for the extra copies of it if you wanna max limit break it - each copy you exchange for causes the next copy to DRASTICALLY increase in price. For example, i did the Apocalypse eidolon exchange and the Hearts cost went from 5 to 20 for the next one T-T