What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

yes everyone should wait to exchange items till after the event is done so u dont waste anything

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Even the main page lagged for me a while.

Ohh, first thought I just got a shitty rare weapon from the premium ticket, but it came with a kamehime. And she's a healer! With a bountiful bust, too. Zephyrus, welcome to the team! Maybe now Nike won't have to carry the team as much. ...better lock her bow so I don't accidentally use it to feed another weapon.

I really don't see myself getting 210 more apocalypse hearts beyond the first 5 to max her out though.
..."maxing her out". Wow, I didn't even consider that for any eidolon in the game yet. Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes everyone should wait to exchange items till after the event is done so u dont waste anything
Won't the exchange page be gone with the event though?

Anyone has any advice on what to focus on?

I'm thinking about getting a copy of Apocalypse and the Armageddon Lance, then spend the rest on Evolved Grimoires and finally the leftovers would go for Soul Points.

SRs seem like a waste of time and I'm not gonna pull anything useful from the gacha anyway, so why bother with the ticket.

Last edited:

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Won't the exchange page be gone with the event though?

Anyone has any advice on what to focus on?

I'm thinking about getting a copy of Apocalypse and the Armageddon Lance, then spend the rest on Evolved Grimoires and finally the leftovers would go for Soul Points.

SRs seem like a waste of time and I'm not gonna pull anything useful from the gacha anyway, so why bother with the ticket.
according to jap wiki the exchange stays active for a week after the event... but then again its google translate... :x

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Any idea what to do when you end up with extra SR Weapons after fully breaking one. I have an extra SR Dark Gun from just doing the Expert Dark Bosses.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any idea what to do when you end up with extra SR Weapons after fully breaking one. I have an extra SR Dark Gun from just doing the Expert Dark Bosses.
Use as leveling fodder for the main copy. Selling it or using it to enhance the union guardian seems like a waste.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Save it for skill upgrade, i.e. 1 rare skill lv1 give you 10 points for skill leveling, 1 sr skill lvl 1 give you 35 points. to up skill lvl on SR weapon from 1 to 2 you need 10 points, from 2 to 3 - 20 points etc. so if you need i.e. upgrade your skill lvl on SR from 7 to 8 you can use 7 rares skill lvl 1 or upgrade skill on your extra SR weapon with 1 rare and use it on your weapon to get 70 points. Hope it's not confusing :D

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That makes sense, they just don't display weapon skill exp perse.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mean technically, if you choose not to use it as fodder, you could just max out another gun and equip two of them. It'd mostly just be for use until you get better for your dark group.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Am I the only one digging the BGM for the event battles? It sounds really catchy. It's too bad they end/loop so soon though.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess all my event luck went into this 1 drop : 2 hearts in 1 run, without Anzu.

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any one knows the ExSP mission time schedule ?

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

>my only light weapon is SR bow
>one of SR dark even weapons is bow
>there is now soul that use bows

what the flying fuck?

if they are copy pasting Granblue Fantasy they could at least do it properly....

also optimization patch when? shit is unplayable

also auto attack option on mobile devices when? I'm forced to play on garbage slow laggy PC version just because it have auto-mode and don't reset/disconnect every fight

btw am I the only one who don't have sound on mobile device? my sound is on my my nvidia shield tablet but still no sounds are coming from Kamihime ...

comradered

Reputation score

Have you tried playing it on Chrome? It runs pretty well there, no hickups and its pretty fast too.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh boy, I'm using Merlin, Chroma, Hermes, Nike, and Amon. Got no light element to my name, figured the beginner part of the event wasn't so bad. I did the second one, good god even the first wave took forever... I was able to get everyone's burst gauge to 100 before getting to the boss chick. Then proceed to narrowly win.

Lv 10s and 20s are kicking my level 16, 30, and 26 asses. The stamina system in this game sucks hard too, how do I even compete!?! I missed a whole week due to life e-e

/rant

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lv 10s and 20s are kicking my level 16, 30, and 26 asses. The stamina system in this game sucks hard too, how do I even compete!?! I missed a whole week due to life e-e

/rant
I there's the problem. I have no light Kamihime or weapons and still easily kicking the ass of the boss. It's just that my entire team is 50+ levels at this point. This game is kinda grindy and high maintenance, so you won't get far if you can't put in the time.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't understand how to complete this event. Today I burned 50 half-AP pots and ran the hardest map many... many times. I got 15 total of the gold event item you need to trade for the eidolon and the weapon. I'm using snatch and anzu whenever a friend has one up.

Assuming I'm stuck on normal regen I can't see myself getting more than one break limit on each, since they require 20 and 25 for the second copy. Further copies increase in cost exponentially.

This kind of blows my mind. Assuming my drop rate stays consistent I'd need to spend hundreds of dollars to max out these two event items, and there's so many others in the list.

That makes me uncomfortable. I had heard this game was F2P friendly.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Either get used to spending $$$$$$$$ like mad on nothing worth much or let it pass and go with what the free game gives you.

Do you really need Apocalypse and the SSR weapon @ max break ? If yes, have fun losing $. If not, enjoy playing the game.

comradered

Reputation score

I'm calling it quits after limit breaking either the lance or the Eidolon twice. After that I'd just grind for the Soul points if I still have time. Or, well, try to get lucky and get the SSRs from the drop rewards, if that's even remotely possible.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I there's the problem. I have no light Kamihime or weapons and still easily kicking the ass of the boss. It's just that my entire team is 50+ levels at this point. This game is kinda grindy and high maintenance, so you won't get far if you can't put in the time.
I'm crying so hard on the inside right now. I'll at least try to get one of her, just in case she has an H-scene. But it seems like one of the components drop in the third level though.....

That makes me uncomfortable. I had heard this game was F2P friendly.
I think you took the wrong turn, DMM is that way.