What's new

(Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

Re: (Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

My Laziness paid off. Just chucked my main team into Recruitment offices, and noemie showed up today. So close, yet so far away to Rose.

A shame you can't trade recruits. I was actually disappointed when I pulled a second Rose, and I have so few 4* characters.

The chat channel mentioned in passing that there were bugs in the game regarding hammers and silver mail boxes. Does anyone have details on that?

The chat channel mentioned in passing that there were bugs in the game regarding hammers and silver mail boxes. Does anyone have details on that?

Would not suprise me, never got anything higher than 3* when using them.

As I would love to trade
I guess it will be imposibru
They rack money by those gatcha after all

But in Hitsuji it is quite nice.....
6 Party girl , 5 Yours
1 is guest , guest is from friendlist
So You can have other people 5* leader girl~
And if they change his/her Party Leader
It will be change to~

So... still no news of event?
That last Judita was good
I was like.... put alarm on to wake Me every 5 hours XD

Information on the Valentine's event is up on the News tab under the game. I would highly suggest giving it a read - you might find more than just information there...

This game just got too boring for me since there are no h-scenes. I played it for a few days but it's grindy and doesn't offer anything interesting.

As boring as it is....
It was mention the chatroom is the most active 1 compared to other nutaku game chatroom :p
The word come from their staff so its true....

This game just got too boring for me since there are no h-scenes. I played it for a few days but it's grindy and doesn't offer anything interesting.

I found that the games which have H scenes rely way too much on them - the rest of the game is either horribly boring/tedious, or just badly designed. Nutaku has been really promoting Girls Kingdom, but I found it an awful game to play.

Kanpani is pretty basic, but it's decently varied in what it offers. My only really complaint is that I wish it was either more or less automated - I like that once you set up a good party, you can start a quest and they will finish it on their own, barring branching choices, but most quests are very short, and you have to be present for battlefield/labyrinth. If you could somehow setup a battle activity than repeated until you ran out of bread, that would make the grind quite a bit more approachable.

I found that the games which have H scenes rely way too much on them - the rest of the game is either horribly boring/tedious, or just badly designed. Nutaku has been really promoting Girls Kingdom, but I found it an awful game to play.

Aigis is good, despite the huge lack of content by comparison to the JP version at the same point in its run.

I've had some fun with Hitsuji, too. Angelic Saga, also, but it also has an all-ages version.

The rest of them, though, I don't care about at all, and I totally agree with you.

Battlefield pretty much burned me out on Kanpani.

btw, they've announced Quiz of Valkyrie as their next game

I feel kinda bad about how I haven't logged onto Kanpani in like a week. :(

That feel when you get chocolate from your waifu.

Does anyone know if the chocolate with the character's name on it expires at the end of the event? I will keep that damn thing around forever if it doesn't.

For those who haven't logged in for a while, you should know this Valentine's event is running for the next two weeks and the rewards are great. Craftable weapons with costume changes just like the Christmas event, reward tokens to spend in the event-only shop, and great experience in the event quests. I've been able to level all of my facilities girls pretty well just on the event quests, while also earning their quest tokens and getting the event weapon crafting components.
It's worth it to invest the time, at least during the event.

So I've spent the past few weeks pestering Nutaku to give me my Judita code, since they somehow missed my entry, apparently.

I finally got a response today and got it.

And it doesn't fucking work.

So I've spent the past few weeks pestering Nutaku to give me my Judita code, since they somehow missed my entry, apparently.

I finally got a response today and got it.

And it doesn't fucking work.

Uh wow.....

Awesome Nutaku... Amazing....

Want to say congratz , but the code doesn't work eh
Guess you will have to pester them again~

Ran several members through the V-day quests for stickers, traded those for a gold mailbox, waited until after the V-day black envelope (to avoid duplicates), and finally used the Gold box late to get two free pulls on it.

Nothing but 2* choices. I guess my luck couldn't last forever.

Oh well, I did get two +4 katanas in the event so far, and charm makes it a great weapon for Ronin (since you don't want them getting hit).

I still haven't gotten a single +4, even with several hammers.

For me, the sword looks decent, roughly in line with the Christmas +4 with a few stats up and a few stats down, but not as good as a Pelgrande +3.

The mage staff is the real winner here. The +4 is slightly weaker than some other full party spell staves, but it has the honor of being the only staff with a neutral element spell. I want as many of those as I can get my grubby little mitts on.

Nothing else looks remotely worth having.

Back