(Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

Re: (Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

Uh..... for 3 weeks+ I did not log in
And they welcome Me with this??

Guess.... I might Lv her up a bit~

btw, they've announced Quiz of Valkyrie as their next game

>checks announce page
card game with quiz content (lmao StarCraft question)
mix of censored and uncensored scenes... again -_-

Ah, after a month break, I see a good event for exp, excellent. I can sacrifice a few days for this hehe.
Wonder if the event weps are better than the Christmas weps...

Last edited:

Wonder if the event weps are better than the Christmas weps...
Matching up +3 and +4 weapons of each event, the Valentine's weapons are better for the most part, stat-wise. They also have the benefit of the CHARM effect.
So, yeah, it's worth it.

Also, the quests you have to do to get the special materials for the weapons is a great XP grind. I ran everyone through the lowest level quest 10 times to get the tokens for each girl, and my lowest rarity/level girls all got about 14 levels out of it.

I looked at the stats a while back and felt like they were all a little weaker than the Christmas weapons overall, but they're close enough.

I still haven't made a single +4 weapon in this event.

Got a Clulu off of the hard quest today, though.

I looked at the stats a while back and felt like they were all a little weaker than the Christmas weapons overall, but they're close enough.

The Fighter sword is a bit weaker on physical attack, but better in other stats. Overall, they are all slightly better, in my opinion. But you can compare them by looking at these two pages:

I have two +4 mage staves from the Valentine event, I have trouble imagining a weapon I would unequip them for.

The staves are pretty weak compared to some other full party spell options, but the fact that they're the only neutral element staves we have gives them a huge advantage.

The staves are pretty weak compared to some other full party spell options, but the fact that they're the only neutral element staves we have gives them a huge advantage.

Some, meaning Rod of Earth/Wind/Bounty maxxed at +3. Rod of Dualities isn't stronger, Royal Cane is stronger but only hits one enemy with Voltic Arrow. And none of those, as you said, have a neutral element damage. AND an effect (charm). It's not pretty weak, it's pretty awesome. I wouldn't swap them out for a +3 Rod of Bounty, it would be a step down in secondary stats and effect.

I just wish they had event accessories or armor, too. I never did get enough Christmas Necklace X +3s to go around last event.

Last edited:

Event was a bust for me. I didn't get any +4 weapons until yesterday, then I got a katana in the morning and a bow before I went to bed. And I won't use either of those. I couldn't even get a +3 for the sword or staff.

Same here... got a few +3s but started too late to get enough crafting done...
Well, at least I boosted my chars enough to get through ch7

Logged in, did daily resume, two black resumes showed up. I was surprised.

Annalina and Noemie. My Noemie now has it's 1st bonus. Cuz that was my second noemie.
That was very easy decision for me cuz I didn't like annalina plus I don't really use mages that much.

Hilde is cool though.

There's not a whole lot going on in this game. I mean, since it's release we've had the christmas event, the valentines event... and the new years event.

Rewards being some weapons of questionable quality which change your appearance.

Is that all that goes on in this game?

Logged in, got 5 star... said meh and logged out. Can't even get happy if there is NOTHING to do in game. Quite frankly they shot themselves in foot with this christmas FB event to finish story so you can get 5 star archer, people rushed to get there and then realised there is fuck all to do.

Logged in, got 5 star... said meh and logged out. Can't even get happy if there is NOTHING to do in game. Quite frankly they shot themselves in foot with this christmas FB event to finish story so you can get 5 star archer, people rushed to get there and then realised there is fuck all to do.

I can't even find the motivation to log on even if there's an event. <.<

I'm kind of with you guys, there is very little to do, and the quests can't be auto-farmed like in Aegis so burning my food is a chore.

I'm kind of hoping either the event pace picks up or they add some feature that makes things more fun.

Huh, Third Noemie from daily resume!

Fourth Noemie lol If I get a fifth, I"ll have to start leveling her.

Attachments

• fourth noemie lol.jpg
    fourth noemie lol.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0

I got a Noemie last night from the daily.

The rate for her is... maybe a little too high.

Back