What's new

(Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

Ain't risking potential ban for something like that after putting money and time into my account. I want to see NutakuDev/Nordland giving their opinion :p

I sure do, even managed to get her +3 labirynth halabard. Which made her laugh at most bosses attacks.
1. Sure~~~~
2. Hahahahaha!

kaos4321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kind new to this game but was wondering what is best characters to lvl as main since i usually pick bad classes so far have archer mage fighter and cleric, if those are good what else should be my fifth? Thank you ahead of time.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does the zerk/axe girl is even good? because beside her high single target dmg everything looks kinda meh :( low resistance, no AoE attacks, low hit rate and putting her in second line in place of archer or mage is kinda odd idea imho...

I see that most of the people use Monique (or other girl from same class) + tank girl (pike + shield) for front line and standard archer + mage + cleric for second line.. god damn I like my Julia but it looks like she needs to be swapped since she's to squishy and too RNG

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does the zerk/axe girl is even good? because beside her high single target dmg everything looks kinda meh :( low resistance, no AoE attacks, low hit rate and putting her in second line in place of archer or mage is kinda odd idea imho...

I see that most of the people use Monique (or other girl from same class) + tank girl (pike + shield) for front line and standard archer + mage + cleric for second line.. god damn I like my Julia but it looks like she needs to be swapped since she's to squishy and too RNG
That is the usual most standard team setup. Kinda hope Kanpani can give us reason to why we should use Ronin/Thief/Axe

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That is the usual most standard team setup. Kinda hope Kanpani can give us reason to why we should use Ronin/Thief/Axe
easy to fix that

let people use all 6 slots not only 5

warrior + soldier + Axe/Ronin/Thief = 1st row
archer + cleric + mage/2nd cleric = 2nd row

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

easy to fix that

let people use all 6 slots not only 5

warrior + soldier + Axe/Ronin/Thief = 1st row
archer + cleric + mage/2nd cleric = 2nd row
You can actually have just 1 cleric to heal whole team, but the heal power is reduce a lot ... 2X2 heal is better because it quite balanced. But your cleric need to be pretty powerful for that.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't recomend cleric use AoE heal unless they are like holly which 0.93x matk for whole group.

your single heal prayer is 1.5x matk
your 2x2 heal light is 0.4x
Your 3x2 whole group heal is 0.35x

See the difference ? from single heal to AoE heal multiplier -.- the difference just too great.....

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't recomend cleric use AoE heal unless they are like holly which 0.93x matk for whole group.

your single heal prayer is 1.5x matk
your 2x2 heal light is 0.4x
Your 3x2 whole group heal is 0.35x

See the difference ? from single heal to AoE heal multiplier -.- the difference just too great.....
Well, that's quite true. There's a row one, but that heal 0.8X

yozaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nah looking at himeuta forum current version of kanpani is nerfed than it first out at dmm

they said kanpani is easier to play it now rather than before. so basically they made both version easier for new player

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nah looking at himeuta forum current version of kanpani is nerfed than it first out at dmm

they said kanpani is easier to play it now rather than before. so basically they made both version easier for new player
I did tell that fact before, it being nerfed right ?

But again, it not complete nerf, some item became completely hard to find

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone made a list comparing awakened vs unawakened stats? Also, does the CEO boost to attack also raise accuracy temporarily as well? I have a barbarian that can do more damage than my other members, but can't hit for shit.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I suppose I'm one the exceptions. I have a axe wielder + Monique + rogue in the front row and cleric + samurai in the back row. I'd better with the normal line-up though. Rogue is very squishy and the samurai is not ideal in the back row. Axe wilder can do some serious damage though.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

wait Voice Stone ?
It's a usable item that unlocks a new character voice. I don't know if there are multiple kinds, but this one said it unlocked a voice for when you click on her when she's the secretary. Dropped from a gold chest on her character quest.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Nerozx
For axe wielder better get her hit ring
This is what i did and she doing great on hit / crit and her evasion become more medicore (ring accesory with + will boost hit eva crit)

@Overgoat
I'm currently farming mission 8
my team consist of:
| Warrior (axe) | knight (tank) | --blank-- |
| Cleric (heal) | Hunter / Rogue | mage |

The hunter and rogue change depend on situation, but lately i prefer to use the rogue.
The reason she in back row cuz of her back atk is poison, this is seriusly important for me to kill mission with boss in it or mimic etc. (7-7 boss poison tick 725 / she taking only 200-300 at from my warrior and 1 dmg from spell)
Well sometime i did switch rogue to front row depend on the enemy (when the enemy use strat just atk anyone, without the rog in front row my warrior have high chance to die), can't really stick to 1 strat or 1 formation in this game after all if you want to clear and better farming.

Edit: i wonder if i should start lving samurai / fighter.
While i'm still not sure what samurai able to do, there was a time when i need more defense for front row where fighter should be able to survive instead of warrior.
Specially when the enemy use strat (kill the weakest 1st) 5x hit from those dragon on my warrior = death
To make it worst nowday a fallen banshee been appearing alot more (this thing magic atk hit me 500-600 on war)

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finally gotten the last of the SunShine Knights : D im doing the last story mission for them. XD this is so funny xD

there fighting even doing battle they fight each other LMAO >< pricelesss

I'm thinking of making it so I have 5 partys and each party is a full team : D

one for holy knights another for sunshine knights. so forth

is this doable?

Last edited:

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There, got Oili's weapon. We full waifu now.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I finally gotten the last of the SunShine Knights : D im doing the last story mission for them. XD this is so funny xD

there fighting even doing battle they fight each other LMAO >< pricelesss

I'm thinking of making it so I have 5 partys and each party is a full team : D

one for holy knights another for sunshine knights. so forth

is this doable?
Its possible but the team numbers won't match always. Only seen a little on the sunshine knights but during Sadie's quest she only mentions herself and the other two girls who started the sunshine knights. You would know more about that. For the holy knights Ronja's quest show's you one of the Holy Knights teams under Juila but there are quite a few more girls that are part of the holy knights in various capacities, like Dagmar was a trainee but never was made a knight.

I've started writing down teams and collecting lore over at Harem battle forums:

So I've noticed that Kanpani Girls has a lot more story than most the games available to Nutaku. With various groups, places, and organizations introduced in little tidbits spread between character stories and the like. If anyone knows if there is a place were we can find more info on this lore let me know. But I figured we could work together to piece together the lore here in this thread or the wiki.

I won't be around tomorrow, but I'll be back Thursday. Here's some of my notes from the character stories I've done (14 total atm) A lot of these focus on the squads and groups of girls that work together often.

Spoilers Below

Neubauten
-Also referred to as the "syndicate"
-Destoryed Eva's Hometown

Members - Luna (Ex-member) Hunted

Holy Knights
Members:

Squad---------
Julia - Captain
Ronja
Romilda
Ivy
Lena
----------------
Felicia

Sunshine Knights
A small squad of childhood friends
Sophie
Alena
Sadie

Rival Merc Company
- Run by "uncle" Sho
Members:
Ran
Alice

Orphanage
Orphans:
Irene
Celia
Iolanda
Kristin
Ran

Works at Orphanage:
Alice

Mage School
-Almost all the magicians have ties to the mage school

Teachers:
Aurora

Students:
Ronja
Hilde
Felicia

Other Various Squads
Sara - Leader
Eva
Dita
Nina
Flavia

Secret Assassin Guild
Members-
Kirsti - Commanding Officer
Oili
Kaarina

Romilda's Band
Romilda
Vieno Luoccha - Bassist

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its possible but the team numbers won't match always. Only seen a little on the sunshine knights but during Sadie's quest she only mentions herself and the other two girls who started the sunshine knights. You would know more about that. For the holy knights Ronja's quest show's you one of the Holy Knights teams under Juila but there are quite a few more girls that are part of the holy knights in various capacities, like Dagmar was a trainee but never was made a knight.

I've started writing down teams and collecting lore over at Harem battle forums:

So I've noticed that Kanpani Girls has a lot more story than most the games available to Nutaku. With various groups, places, and organizations introduced in little tidbits spread between character stories and the like. If anyone knows if there is a place were we can find more info on this lore let me know. But I figured we could work together to piece together the lore here in this thread or the wiki.

I won't be around tomorrow, but I'll be back Thursday. Here's some of my notes from the character stories I've done (14 total atm) A lot of these focus on the squads and groups of girls that work together often.

Spoilers Below

Neubauten
-Also referred to as the "syndicate"
-Destoryed Eva's Hometown

Members - Luna (Ex-member) Hunted

Holy Knights
Members:

Squad---------
Julia - Captain
Ronja
Romilda
Ivy