What's new

(Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

They worked fine for me. Either a user error, or they hit the limit after I entered them. :p
No it's My mistake
Getting sleepy , refuse to sleep
Almost 4 AM here

stttar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Daily 9-3 farming, this pops out, how nice of you RNG.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why didn't you go a least one page back before asking?
because i was on that page and didnt see any :p

side note ollie adorable with her crow calls HAHA

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Is the character quest for Azamino and Monique meant to be impossible to do? Granted I have an average level of 30 right now for my main party, but I get crushed like instantly on those two character missions when I breeze through all the rest of them like they are nothing.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the character quest for Azamino and Monique meant to be impossible to do? Granted I have an average level of 30 right now for my main party, but I get crushed like instantly on those two character missions when I breeze through all the rest of them like they are nothing.
oh god azamino >< let me tell you something about that mission.

you could be lvl 50 and it wont make any difference. that girl sword does over 2000!!! DAM!! even WITH two defence skills casted!!

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

yeah I was like.. wtf I cant even scratch her and I get crushed by that boss girl. I think they maybe could turn the difficulty down a little for that one?

Those are literally the only two that I have problems with.

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

oh god azamino >< let me tell you something about that mission.

you could be lvl 50 and it wont make any difference. that girl sword does over 2000!!! DAM!! even WITH two defence skills casted!!
3* character missions, with the exception of maybe Ann, are pretty hardcore. I just did Monique's today with a full party of 50.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wasn't even aware there were natural 4* girls. I wasn't even using a mailbox. :)

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, there is a Twitch event running and they are giving codes.

Ann: GFT4-73MQ-CWPN
Weapon Hammer: GRL1-4TX9-VX69
Silver Mailbox: KAN1-4NTC-V77Y
Thanks for the codes Sigfried!

Not only 4*, there are some 5* characters!

damn, Hilde's older sister makes a nice waifu :)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally passed mission 10-7
Now 2nd part of the story time to farm those royal gear (R12 equipment >.<)

As mention before EN version only up to part2 mission 1.... Mission 2 still (coming soon)

Today start of day 4 of farming Rei (4* samurai) Character weapon.
Forget the mythical weapon recipe i haven't even seen the gold chest drop -.-

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I might actually have terrible luck in some ways. Tons of recipes now for every class. The problem however, even though I have all these recipes, for some reason I still haven't managed to find a single cleric weapon recipe, even though I keep getting their armor recipes and mats from levels that supposedly drop their weapons. So I'm stuck using a regular mace on non story clerics. :p

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I wasn't even aware there were natural 4* girls. I wasn't even using a mailbox. :)
I got Myuria, a Warrior 4*. They have really high stats, but they don't seem to have any character quests out yet, so that's an issue... you really need to get lucky with recipe drops so you actually have decent gear to give them.

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So using archers in the production building seems to increase weapons coming out good/excellent/etc., but is there a class that helps with +s? I'm going on something like 30 lab wands and have seen 2 +1s and nothing better.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thrashed the quest like piece of cake in dmm, Struggle like hell in nutaku ...

I wanna my Waifu in dmm (Viola) to be on Nutaku too :/

OP
B

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like server problems are creeping back. Yesterday my laby run got borked. And even after refreshing i was not able to get back to it. Now my battlefield was stuck on loading screen for 2 minutes, but thankfully it's working again... me thinks their server capacity is at it's limit again.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like server problems are creeping back. Yesterday my laby run got borked. And even after refreshing i was not able to get back to it. Now my battlefield was stuck on loading screen for 2 minutes, but thankfully it's working again... me thinks their server capacity is at it's limit again.
I'm not having any issues.