What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

If anyone is planning to start playing the game could you register using this link below :)

Both you and me get +100 gold ingame.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Finally! lvl 20 :) here's what I've got

Walking Dead Meira SR level 19
Elle UC++ lvl 9
Navi lvl 17

guys, what u think??

Edit: My equipment
knife+5
mirror shield
Ice Mail (water)

sebebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there nobody at rank 8 pvp atm? I cannot fight anyone, so im left with my force maxed.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just met a rank 9 mega boss...scary stuff. Props to Zhess for bringing it down to 75%, everyone else realized it's pointless. My attack did 3% for 35 force. Oh yeah and it disappers after 15mins instead of a few hours like the other bosses.

LazyShd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone! I have some questions and it will be really good if you can help me with them.

1) How much damage i must deal to get a gift for helping someone with a mega boss?
2) What is better to do with monster cards, level my UC++ or combine it together to level more valuable cards later?
3) Is it better to spend lottery points on normal lottery or to save them?
4) Is it really good idea to level UC cards before evolve them, i mean maybe it is better to save cards to level R or SR cards?
5) Is it better to go further into quests or grind earlier quests for cards and items?

I'm LazyShd please add me and I will be happy to see you as my comrades!

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Questions:
Hello everyone! I have some questions and it will be really good if you can help me with them.

1) How much damage i must deal to get a gift for helping someone with a mega boss?
2) What is better to do with monster cards, level my UC++ or combine it together to level more valuable cards later?
3) Is it better to spend lottery points on normal lottery or to save them?
4) Is it really good idea to level UC cards before evolve them, i mean maybe it is better to save cards to level R or SR cards?
5) Is it better to go further into quests or grind earlier quests for cards and items?

I'm LazyShd please add me and I will be happy to see you as my comrades!
My answers:
1) Varies based on mega boss. For most, a good % to aim for is 7~8%. Go for 10% if you want to be safe.
2) Level your strongest card, preferably a ++. Don't cross elements (ex. using fire to boost water).
3) Spend em.
4) Don't bother. Just evolve and focus on boosting the ++ versions of cards. Later on, you can try maxing stats on SRs and SSRs (currently unreleased) when you have tons of cards/stamina/time to burn.
5) Ideally, use gold lottos on items and you won't need to enhance. Short of that, grind for cards to boost your mains. Progress in quests for higher rank mega bosses and better loot to sell.
kR1pt0n1t3 has the right idea. Scroll up for his referral link. (Hopefully he'll update it when he gets his twenty referrals.)

Sign up using the link below for 100 free gold for you and me. Pretty please. :D

NOTE: I will update this post when I hit the max 20 so others can reap the benefits of referrals. Can the topic starter post these referral links in the first post? Maybe we can get a running list to help everyone help everyone else.

EDIT: Answering the question below to conserve space. If you already have the ++ version or don't care for H-scenes (...) then feel free to use them to boost your mains.

Last edited:

LazyShd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ShinVeritas
Thanks for help!

And one more question, what is better to do with leveled/not leveled UC-UC++ if you are sure that you wont use it anymore?

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Part of me wants to say hold onto it, but if you're strapped for space... Might be better to feed it to a R or higher. If you haven't gotten that type of card to ++ yet, though, definitely hold onto it.

I'm still not sure what to do with all those extra Elles and Tsukasas I have since I've already got more than 3 rares of their element. If I combine the R's after leveling them, then I'd only have two things and still need a filler for the element-specific team. But then there's the issue of space...

Also, referral links! Always fun.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have sort of ended up levelling every stat evenly. 26-25-25 currently. How does everyone else distribute points?

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

34/90/40 so far. Planning on getting Charisma up to maybe 60, then just dumping ass into more Stamina and Force so I can upgrade everything more.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have the +30 to all from companions. I have 25 extra in charisma that is largely underutilized since my cards are wimpy, and I needed more of it before I maxed companions. I have an extra +40 in force to do more PVP and mega bosses. I have an extra +50 in stamina so I don't need to log in as much. Also, I have an extra 15 stat points I keep for emergency allocation. At this point, my emphasis will be force and stamina almost evenly.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have sort of ended up levelling every stat evenly. 26-25-25 currently. How does everyone else distribute points?
71-60-31.

I'm planning to use a full SR++ / SSR++ Team, and it's still easy to get the points.

I'm also not putting anymore points into stamina. 100 Staminapoints is a nice Number, I'm not going to change that.

Melp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kantos
Level 30
38/43/42

sebebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

70/39/18 +30

I feel stamina is going to become pretty redundant late on since the quests now take 6 for each monster. I haven't upgraded force because asking companions is way quicker then beating bosses yourself. I mainly focused on charisma because i can just barley make a team that costs 108. I will probably regret this build later on so don't take this as advice.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

13/50/35
You really don't need charisma at all unless you are getting R/SR cards. You do however need tons of stamina and force. The +30 bonus from comrades basically solves any charisma issues early on. I actually wish I had more force.

Am I missing something or do you simply not get normal lottery points ever except the occasional login gift?

Does Navi ever evolve or is she just combine fodder?

[edit] One more question. I have a fire, water and earth sword right now. Should I bother leveling up the ice/earth ones since the fire is already +8 and they all have the same stats?

Last edited:

sebebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My current team costs 108, but it is clear that I don't need such a team so early. I agree early on force and stamina should be a key focus, unless you don't mind waiting alot. As for Navi I think she is just enchance material. It usually tells you if the card can be evolved or not when you hover over the evolve button.

Melp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

my equipment:

Fire sword +5
Ice sword + 7
grand sword +7
wind spear + 7

cat's paw +8

Fire mail +8
Vestiment +8

and the cards:

Elle lvl20
Elle lvl18
mage lamia lvl 8
Tsukasa of asura lvl 17
white cecil lvl 12

trying create a elemental deck and equips, agaisnt wind boss I can do a lot of damages

Last edited:

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ugh, didn't see that, thanks Seb.

Here's a question. If you have two powerful cards do you do more damage if you just have a deck with those two or are you better off with three cards even if the last does little damage?

sebebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, didn't see that, thanks Seb.

Here's a question. If you have two powerful cards do you do more damage if you just have a deck with those two or are you better off with three cards even if the last does little damage?
From my experience in early quests it doesn't matter how many cards you have. However in pvp I noticed when I go up against people who have only two cards while I have three on some turns I will be able to attack twice before they get to attack. I have never went up against a mega boss with only two cards before so I am unsure how it would work out. I don't know the mechanics of this game so im not sure if the stats of each card directly affect you're hero, there is probably a post about card stats somewhere on this thread.

This team has been working well for me

Flame Athlete Hana LV21

Walking Dead Meira+ LV23

Beauteous Maiden Homura+ LV24

Last edited:

KamiKaze234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just started playing this
pls add comrade --> KamiKaze234
currently lvl 15