What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Same, i got my SR and good weapon from Gold Lottery, the rest is the same dam 5-6 cards OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Have you used your day 5 login bonus for atleast 2 golden tickets?
Yes. 4 gold card pulls total so far. 4 rares. No matches, though. All of them would be at best sidegrades over my two UC++.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, I just hit rank 7 at level 28. Here's what I've got.

Elle (UC) ++ Level 15
Teresa (R) Level 18
Tsukasa (UC) ++ Level 17

Hero's Sword +9
Grand Shield (Earth) +9
Ice Mail (Water) +8

I can safely guarantee that I am by far the least fortunate player to make it this far. I've tried the Match game for a few hours now at rank 7, and everyone has full SR cards, insane equipment, or (more often) both.

I've assisted on over ten level 8 mega bosses, killed a few level 8s myself, and rolled every conceivable opportunity on the lottery. I cannot get anything but this trash equipment and wimpy cards. Is the English version just flat-out missing every mechanic for players that don't want to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to get good cards and equipment?
My first support on someone's T8 boss I got a R drop, then I spawned a T8 myself of the same element and got a 2nd copy of the same R. After that I've only gotten C drops from T8 and T5s though, still.

the chance is there, keep trying!

My 3 free gold lottery ticket were bad roll though, got 3x left handed equipment.... I just need a nice right hand and armor before i switch to card lottery...

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's possible to get R drops from supporting? Whoa, I thought it only gave commons.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's possible to get R drops from supporting? Whoa, I thought it only gave commons.
got another R from T8 support today, so far I got 2x R from supporting other's T8, and 1x R from my own T8.

Got 2x elemental equip from T5 support too.

Last edited:

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone here fought a char named KWAON? Scary, he's got all 3 +20 uber equips(Asklepios etc). I cannot believe I was doing 0 damage each attack.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone here fought a char named KWAON? Scary, he's got all 3 +20 uber equips(Asklepios etc). I cannot believe I was doing 0 damage each attack.
He's an admin from DMM.

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a solid idea on balancing of Charisma,Stamina and force? I still have no idea where I should allocate points.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have a solid idea on balancing of Charisma,Stamina and force? I still have no idea where I should allocate points.
You're gonna need around, 68 Charisma. After that, blow your points in whatever you want, but I suggest Force, so you can wreak, or try to rek, some bosses.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, question. I just got a level 20 Book of Earth Card from the daily login. Is it just really good upgrade fodder for combining into earth cards? Or does it have other uses?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, question. I just got a level 20 Book of Earth Card from the daily login. Is it just really good upgrade fodder for combining into earth cards? Or does it have other uses?
Mainly used for exp.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can safely guarantee that I am by far the least fortunate player to make it this far. I've tried the Match game for a few hours now at rank 7, and everyone has full SR cards, insane equipment, or (more often) both.

I've assisted on over ten level 8 mega bosses, killed a few level 8s myself, and rolled every conceivable opportunity on the lottery. I cannot get anything but this trash equipment and wimpy cards. Is the English version just flat-out missing every mechanic for players that don't want to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to get good cards and equipment?
Actually, your equipment from drops is slightly better than what I had for a while. The real key, I think, is to use your first few gold tickets on equipment. I feel like equipment goes further than cards do. When I check opponents in PVP, I look at their equipment, and only consider their cards if they have 2+ SRs. Even with R/UC/UC, I can usually beat someone who has all Rs if their equipment is not that good. Usually get screwed by the third round, though, against someone with epic cards and equip, and no 'Change Selection' options remaining. But that's all part of it being Rank 5 I guess.

EDIT: Right after posting this, I went to PVP for the first time since getting some really good equipment from the gacha, and got destroyed by a guy who has worse than the equipment you listed and three UC cards. Based RNG. In a sense, it's not unlike the quest portion, you just have to keep doing it, and you'll eventually win.

Last edited:

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally got some decent weapons! Left and right now at rare level. <3
Now I wonder how much luck will be needed to pull body armor?

And yeah, I agree on focusing on equipment now, I find SRs don't do as much damage as a +10 above UC or R weapon. Rank 7 right now and I'm staying here to avoid the monsters at higher ranks, need more fodder to get my equips to higher enhancements.

Oh and for some reason A LOT of people tend to focus on physical defense, I compared my win rate from my UC staff against my R Physical weapon (same level of enhancement) and found that magic kicks more butt since most people neglect mag. defense. Lvl. 26 vs 33-38(equips are good with SRs to boot) - still wins with magic staff.

I wonder if we should save our gold lottery tickets though, since I read that the events for this game will start by January.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whoa just pulled Hygieia's Cup +20 +1510 Magic Attack, 1600 Defense, 1190 Magic Defense and a meh green R Card. I haz teh holy grail, mwahahaha :eek:

LazyShd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm LazyShd please add me :D

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Huh, i swear that the beginning scene with Navi was a H-scene....

Did they change it or am i thinking of something else?

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tip for farming equipment for upgrading things: Don't do rank up battles as soon as you can. Other people with crappier equipment will eventually get to your rank and give you easy wins with which to upgrade the hell out of things. At rank 6, it takes 10 force/minutes to get a +7 with a win. Much better than spending 9 stamina/minutes on three runs of 1-5 to get three +0's.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tip for farming equipment for upgrading things: Don't do rank up battles as soon as you can. Other people with crappier equipment will eventually get to your rank and give you easy wins with which to upgrade the hell out of things. At rank 6, it takes 10 force/minutes to get a +7 with a win. Much better than spending 9 stamina/minutes on three runs of 1-5 to get three +0's.
Truth. I rushed to rank 7 and now i can't win a single fight. Wish i could go back (for free).

Btw
Cecil isn't a girl's name. You should know what that means

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ya use [Spoiler-] [/Spoiler-] (minus the - obviously) and they work

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Right, i used the wrong brackets, thanks...