What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

HighZealot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

I'm HighZealot in game. Please add me as a comrade.

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Urgh, Rank 5 is nearly impossible to fight out with normal equipment.

Are there any other quest spots that normally drop UCs? Only one I've found so far is the one at Forest of morning fog stage 5, Elle.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Urgh, Rank 5 is nearly impossible to fight out with normal equipment.

Are there any other quest spots that normally drop UCs? Only one I've found so far is the one at Forest of morning fog stage 5, Elle.
You just have to wait it out. You'll get through it eventually if you keep upgrading your cards and equipment. I haven't spent any money, and I'm almost done with rank 6. It sucks to get beat down by noobs (all level 1 uber gear WTF) that only got their rank with micro-transactions, but that's just something you have to contend with in these types of games.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little hint not sure if it already mention before or not.
When 1st register I was given 100 gold (cash shop gold).
Go to item tab --> trading post --> there 1x limited time which give you gold lottery for 100 gold buy that.
Next go to lottery and spend that on either card or eq to ur choice, in my case i spend it on card and got SR card (32 cost for deployment)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You must of got super lucky with that gold ticket, cause i dont see it, everything is 200 or 400.

How big of a penalty do you get for mixing elemental types? im getting a ton of earth / water and i have no one to put them in. all i got is fire / wind cards i use

Last edited:

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You just have to wait it out. You'll get through it eventually if you keep upgrading your cards and equipment. I haven't spent any money, and I'm almost done with rank 6. It sucks to get beat down by noobs (all level 1 uber gear WTF) that only got their rank with micro-transactions, but that's just something you have to contend with in these types of games.
Looking at those people with +20 equipment all rares and SRs breaks my heart. I was able to luck out on an SR card from the gold ticket mentioned above but fighting people with 3 SRs and uber equips is just impossible. </3

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there any advantage to not using a full team of Valkyries? For example, using two lv20 Valkyries as opposed to those same two plus a lower level Valkyrie.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking at those people with +20 equipment all rares and SRs breaks my heart. I was able to luck out on an SR card from the gold ticket mentioned above but fighting people with 3 SRs and uber equips is just impossible. </3
Think positive!! those ppl will help you kill mega boss easier.
Specially rank 8 mega boss will give R card also helping other ppl killing their mega boss will get u the gift as well

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Think positive!! those ppl will help you kill mega boss easier.
Specially rank 8 mega boss will give R card also helping other ppl killing their mega boss will get u the gift as well
Trying to be positive. 'Cept those people usually have a full comrade list. TT^TT

A little hint not sure if it already mention before or not.
When 1st register I was given 100 gold (cash shop gold).
Go to item tab --> trading post --> there 1x limited time which give you gold lottery for 100 gold buy that.
Next go to lottery and spend that on either card or eq to ur choice, in my case i spend it on card and got SR card (32 cost for deployment)
The 1x Limited time gold ticket is an exchange item for continuous login proof though. While I'm on that topic, how do you get those anyway? I'm on my 3rd day and I haven't gotten any proofs.

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah got my first R from support reward helping someone do the rank 8 boss.

Seeing how support can attack a boss with 1/3 the force as the owner, it really is designed to be scratching each other's back.

Not to mention from Rank 8 boss and onward support reward can roll the main rewards like R an SR. I dump my force on any frd raid I see.

Ideally I get 30 friends who all play in the same timezone to me to maximize raid cooperation, and to that end I've started keeping track of boss activities of comrades on a spreadsheet, eventually I'll get to the point where I've refined all 30 friends to be similar timezone or play time :D

I kinda wish that when a boss is killed it would show everyone who hit, rather then seeing just the last 5 entries currently.

I've also decided to spend gold ticket I trade in from 100g starter / 5-daily login rewards to equipment only until I have a nice set to work with before I switch to valks, any vets for tips on gold ticket spending?

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trying to be positive. 'Cept those people usually have a full comrade list. TT^TT

The 1x Limited time gold ticket is an exchange item for continuous login proof though. While I'm on that topic, how do you get those anyway? I'm on my 3rd day and I haven't gotten any proofs.
Every 5 days.

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Every 5 days.
Thanks! How many proofs do you get? (I'm hoping you're not going to say 1)

Oh and any tips as to where those gold tickets are best invested at? Should I start with valks or equipment?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks! How many proofs do you get? (I'm hoping you're not going to say 1)

Oh and any tips as to where those gold tickets are best invested at? Should I start with valks or equipment?
10 each time.

And go with characters first. Equips help later on.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

People should probably read EVERYTHING on the first page, because if they did they'd realize that names longer than 8 letters CANNOT be added as comrades.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the best mission to run early on for gold? Apparently ive been a bit to excessive in upgrading crap cards/equipment that im almost broke lol. running Zone 1 Stage 5 has been what ive been doing most since its only 1 stamina, but that stuff only sells for 100 each.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ryogi07, don't waste tickets on cards unless you have few dozen of them, because only SR++ is useful. And half of cards from gold gacha can be obtained from bosses (unless changes of boss droplist is drastical) or silver gacha. Most useful is premium weapon atm. Pvp isn't important for now.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What is the best mission to run early on for gold? Apparently ive been a bit to excessive in upgrading crap cards/equipment that im almost broke lol. running Zone 1 Stage 5 has been what ive been doing most since its only 1 stamina, but that stuff only sells for 100 each.
Keep the 100 gold stuff for enhance fodder, use the higher value +0 stuff for selling, keep the +2 and above arena loser drop for enhancement fodder.

Starting in area 7 the gear it drops is great selling fodder, knives, medusa shield, mithril chain ...etc

Last edited:

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ryogi07, don't waste tickets on cards unless you have few dozen of them, because only SR++ is useful. And half of cards from gold gacha can be obtained from bosses (unless changes of boss droplist is drastical) or silver gacha. Most useful is premium weapon atm. Pvp isn't important for now.
Thanks a lot! Good thing I've only used 1 ticket, SR pull at least. Time to hope I get a good weapon.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

IGN is: Arc if anyone wants to add me.

Lottery miles are reserved for the non-normal lottery I'm assuming?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay got 2 Gold Tickets from my Continous Login, got SR Red Homura for a card and Haunted Sword +5 for item. I is happy camper for now :D :D :D

and omfg am i happy i put points into Charisma, im right at my card cost limit lol

Last edited: