Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Oh, that makes sense...thanks

sebebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it normal for the mega bosses I am facing to be only rank 5 yet cost 25 force?

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it normal for the mega bosses I am facing to be only rank 5 yet cost 25 force?
Yes...or at least i'm getting the same force cost. Helping people with their bosses is much cheaper (5-8 force) than fighting one on your own, which means you should probably get help. I assume you get the full reward whether you beat it yourself or with others.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Boss droplist is different from jp version? Because earth dragon dropped Athena.

Alchem

Reputation score

This game is pretty fun! Good artwork too. :D

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please add me as comrade, IGN is 'Kalico' thank you :)

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From what I deciphered from the jp wiki on bosses.

The Roc will always drop a nice elemental gear like ice sword / grand shield...etc for owner, and a chance to drop the same set of nice gear for supports (more chance to pull a C of course)

The next notable boss is probably dragon, which drops a R for owner, and a chance to drop the same R for supports (again more chance to pull a C)

From what I saw past the dragon (Tier 8) all the support drops have a chance to drop the main owner drop or at least similar, and abit later on the support drop list becomes very similar to the owner drop list.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Never thought I would see the day. Count me in. Add me in-game, my IGN is ShinV. I've already made requests to everyone who posted their names in this thread.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For boss raids, how much % damage do a support have to do in order to get a support reward roll?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finally managed to fight my way into rank 5 in the matches. So many matches start off with me edging the other person out, and then I get completely screwed by RNG as they use 3 or 4 skills in a row. Thanks to how long I was stuck in ranks 3 and 4, I'm starting to get a hang on sizing up opponents by their cards and equipment.

Rank 5 is a whole new world, though. Everyone is throwing around some serious power, and I'm seeing a lot of you all there.

For the record, I'm in game as Shinra.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whats a good stat point to stop stamina at? Im at 100 Stamina / 76 Force (20/60/36 Spent) thinking of jacking force up quite a bit now

OP
NutakuDev

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Boss droplist is different from jp version? Because earth dragon dropped Athena.
The droplist is different. It will be expanding somewhat as more R, SR, and SSR cards are introduced.

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is interisting. Looking for comrades my IGN is Dakeryas.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After playing a bit and poring thru the jap wiki trying to decipher the moonrunes I got a couple critical questions:

1. What is the initiative % on a valk? Is this the % where skill is triggered?

2. I understand that phy/mag attack is based on what weapon Main Char is using, but does the type of attack affect Valk? Eg. MC using Physical should go with full physical valk team? JP wiki isn't very clear on this. I see that MC defense is applied to the whole team, but his attack I'm guessing is his own.

3. I see that Earth > Water > Fire > Wind, but on multiple occasion say for example when I use an earth Tsukasa vs a water beholder, it does 0 damage, whereas my pair of *Fire* Elle is doing a big chunk each. Earth with 1.2k damage and fire with 2k damage. Based on the formula I see in jp wiki the elemental advantage should be quite significant, but it seems to be working opposite from observation?

There seem to be a elemental power rating for MC based on how much the gear adds, but for valk I assume its always at 100, which from jp wiki seem to be saying it adds +100% damage? So should tsukasa vs Water doing more then the 2k elle with its 1.2k*2 damage? There's a passage in Jp wiki that *seem* to be saying that the amplification happens after defense absorbs the damage, is this the explanation for what I'm seeing?

Also in an elemental weak situation (fire attacking water) does the fire deal less damage?

4. I'm trying to read the card combination optimization from jp wiki, and before that I already figured out the L1 C fodder + L1 off-color C fodder to load it up and making it more $ efficent. What I can't find is whether loading UC up is exponentially more efficent in XP gain then loading up C.

5. *Figured it out*

That's all off the top of my head for now, anyone that can shed light on any of these would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1. Yes, this is % of triggering skill.
2. Valkiries has own type of attack. This is shown after skill name.
3. There are many factors that affects dmg: critical, balance, rng, defence, etc. So situation you're described not suprising.
You can check element rating of valkiries at the top-right corner of the card. For now all cards has rating 50.
Afaik, there is no elemental strenghts like that, but some bosses immune to certain type of attack and/or element.
4. I don't get this question.

NutakuDev that "initiative" can be misleading. Maybe rename it?

We'll need eng wiki for game. There can be more differences beside droplist of bosses.

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1. Yes, this is % of triggering skill.
2. Valkiries has own type of attack. This is shown after skill name.
3. There are many factors that affects dmg: critical, balance, rng, defence, etc. So situation you're described not suprising.
You can check element rating of valkiries at the top-right corner of the map. For now all cards has rating 50.
Afaik, there is no elemental strenghts like that, but some bosses immune to certain type of attack and/or element.
4. I don't get this question.

NutakuDev that "initiative" can be misleading. Maybe rename it?

We'll need eng wiki for game. There can be more differences beside droplist of bosses.
Thanks!

#4 I'll experiment and work out eventually I think, it's basically just wondering what the optimal ways to fatten up fodder to feed main cards, and whether UC can make better fodder to fatten up then Cs. Ex. You can feed an off-color L1 C to another L1 C to make it L2 exactly, and feed that to a same color, saving money and converting off-color xp to main-color xp more efficiently. JP wiki list them, but it didn't mention UC at all, so I figure they don't make better fodder then Cs.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I don't bother with this and feed cards without lvling them. Gold isn't issue (until exploration mode is introduced). And anyway later in-game lvl and rarity of fodder will increasing.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You are referring to using cards for exp?
UC cards definately give more exp at equivalent lvls, I dont know about exponentially though. AFAIK its a noticable enough amount that using UC is better than using C if you can.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is actually really fun. Shame I don't get any dupe rares to, err... evolve my better cards. The micro-transaction prices are brutal, though. $45 on sale for 10 lottery rolls?

I'm Echidna in-game, by the by. Add me, I'm lonely Q.Q

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know if they're even on this forum, but whoever is 'Chaika' in-game, my hat is off to you. Your avatar's face is perfect.