What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

I vote for a community chat box. Who's with me?

Buh... it takes for freakin' ever to get a Rare card to max level. I finally got three above the lvl-30 mark, and I'm not looking forward to grinding each of their 3 clones up to get max lvl evolutions each time.

It not that hard... what i find to be hard is to Find 3 Blue Shil

Attachments

• I WANT MORE SHIL.jpg
    I WANT MORE SHIL.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0

I vote for a community chat box. Who's with me?

I was thinking as I fell asleep last night, that it would be nice to have some sort of way to communicate/chat with the folks I'm working with when murdering things. Even just a basic chat feature would be good. +1

Hi everyone!
I'm a bit of a lurker around here, and I only just found out about this English version of LoV yesterday, so I'm a bit underleveled atm. But I'm very active and need comrades so if any of you have open slots please add me!
IGN: Beep

SO we started a chatango group, its listing in Shin's info thread, but here it is for now for people just stumbling into the last page! come join us!!!!

Keeping relevant things visible~

Fill in your Comrade meetup today (bonus list of useful links):

Chat with fellow LoV Hengers:

Apologies to any ulmf folks from the chatango chat who might've sent a request for aid in monster-smacking that I never showed up for (within the last 6 hours or so). I was swamped with requests and taking them as they came in, and by the time my force regen'd, was already over. >>;

Will add my entry to the gdoc once I've had some rest and can ensure that I don't screw it up.

Finally got weapons from the continuous logins! Now the questions are...

1. Do I work on the Dark Blade (~9k damage, 33 balance, 22 crit) or the Tiger-Dragon sword (~7.5k damage, 33 crit, 20 balance)?

2. 3.3k defence and 2.3k magic defense with a Demon Kreuz and Neverrage. Do I keep rolling and hope for a better body piece, or should I start rolling for cards now?

That sucks. 8 gold lotto rolls on equipment (including another 3 today) and still no right hand weapon. At least I finally got SOMETHING to replace my hero sword (Artemis Wand +5 that's now +10) yesterday from a mega boss. So tired of seeing all those zeroes on high level bosses! :(

Yo guys, I decided to hop on the train aswell.
My username is Suranis aswell there, please add me if you want to.

My onlinetime on this game is around 1 p.m. - 22 p.m. middleeuropean timezone.

So.. for the USA guys, I won't be much of a help, because I will sleep then xD.

Yo guys, I decided to hop on the train aswell.
My username is Suranis aswell there, please add me if you want to.

My onlinetime on this game is around 1 p.m. - 22 p.m. middleeuropean timezone.

So.. for the USA guys, I won't be much of a help, because I will sleep then xD.

Fill in your Comrade info here and find the right comrades easier (bonus list of useful links):

Chat with fellow LoV Hengers:

Fill in your Comrade info here and find the right comrades easier (bonus list of useful links):

Might wanna fix the spreadsheet link, it's busted as it is now. :)

Hentie, that google docs link doesn't work for me.

I think I'm going to start gradually removing players from my comrades list that aren't playing anymore.

I'm OnyxShadow (level 47) in game.

If you are active and not currently a comrade I'd like to swap you in for someone low level and inactive. Just PM me here.

Last edited:

aight added myself to the chat and spreadsheet
Hope to continue to battle along side you guys :D

Finally got weapons from the continuous logins! Now the questions are...

1. Do I work on the Dark Blade (~9k damage, 33 balance, 22 crit) or the Tiger-Dragon sword (~7.5k damage, 33 crit, 20 balance)?

2. 3.3k defence and 2.3k magic defense with a Demon Kreuz and Neverrage. Do I keep rolling and hope for a better body piece, or should I start rolling for cards now?

From what I understand, Tiger Dragon is she superior physical weapon. and you still need a Askeliops staff for magic damage. This thing is sickness.

Saw a comrade working on a Rank 10 Mega Boss. Thought I'd help out seeing as I had max force. Did exactly 0 damage. T.T

Otherwise, feel free to add me (Marik) to any comrade charts or such.

Saw a comrade working on a Rank 10 Mega Boss. Thought I'd help out seeing as I had max force. Did exactly 0 damage. T.T

Otherwise, feel free to add me (Marik) to any comrade charts or such.

yup that was mine, try to get a weapon from the gold lotto as soon as you are able. I assume you already got the 100 point package?

yup that was mine, try to get a weapon from the gold lotto as soon as you are able. I assume you already got the 100 point package?

I don't think so. I only just got the 10 log-in points, which I used to get two lottery gold. Picked up an R and SR girl from them, since I recall someone mentioning earlier that they were a better investment early on than the item lottery. I'll try to get a weapon from my next gold, though. I can't seem to find the 30-day log-in thing, but I believe I just got the smelly bag from that.

Omfg.. I only found out about this thread lol...
Me likes this kind of game *3*

I don't think so. I only just got the 10 log-in points, which I used to get two lottery gold. Picked up an R and SR girl from them, since I recall someone mentioning earlier that they were a better investment early on than the item lottery. I'll try to get a weapon from my next gold, though. I can't seem to find the 30-day log-in thing, but I believe I just got the smelly bag from that.

Go to shop and you'll find the 100 gold package there
also i think it's better to gear up first and then focus on card lottery, atleast trying to get a good weapon first.
I for one am savin my golds now for the events as i have a full set of gear now ^^

Back