What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

some0ne_92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

1 star and only 1 drop although only 1 mobs escaped was not worth it but at least i kno i am ready for hard a question though is maxing affection anything special beside 2nd H scene i am asking cause in terms of lvls all my units are good but i didnt max any one affection probabally cause i didnt run the daily in 2 weeks my main team is at 50% since before i cced them

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ugh, whenever I come here I only ask dumb questions.

Anyway, I checked the wiki and from what I read it doesn't really mention it, but does using the same unit for a CR give you the same bonuses if you were to combine it, for example using a Soma to CR a Soma or would I have to combine them the normal way to get the benefits?

I might be reading it wrong too since the wiki does say 'Cost reduction can occur if a unit of the same name as the receiving unit is used in a combination.' and CRing is a form of combination, but I just wanted to be extra sure.

I ask since I've been trying to farm Soma's from the event (which isn't really going so well on my main account, I swear the luck gods like my alt account way too much) and was planning to use a Soma to CR, then maybe/hopefully use 2 to cost reduce (if CRing does not count) so I don't have to use a Daniella since I'm sort of planning on CRing her at some point.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is maxing affection anything special beside 2nd H scene
The stat bonus gained going from 99% to 100% affection is about the same as the bonus gained from going from 75% to 99%.

cost reduction is done exactly the same way you gain unit experience.

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyway, I checked the wiki and from what I read it doesn't really mention it, but does using the same unit for a CR give you the same bonuses if you were to combine it, for example using a Soma to CR a Soma or would I have to combine them the normal way to get the benefits?

I might be reading it wrong too since the wiki does say 'Cost reduction can occur if a unit of the same name as the receiving unit is used in a combination.' and CRing is a form of combination, but I just wanted to be extra sure.

I ask since I've been trying to farm Soma's from the event (which isn't really going so well on my main account, I swear the luck gods like my alt account way too much) and was planning to use a Soma to CR, then maybe/hopefully use 2 to cost reduce (if CRing does not count) so I don't have to use a Daniella since I'm sort of planning on CRing her at some point.
Sadly, you only get cost-reduction and skill-up when you actually eat the units, CC(and AW) materials won't give you those.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im not really sure about ur question, but let me explain about CC CR Skill up.
CC: class change, anything used in the combination doesnt effect anything to result, it just asking you a unit needed to CC
CR: Cost reduction, this happen when you feed the same unit in combination, even you feed a CC 1 with a non CC 1 there s a chance to CR.
Skill up: There is a chance to skill up if you combine the unit WITH the same skill. Yes it is possible to use a different unit as long the skill is the same. Some unit during CC will changed their skill ex: atkup2--> atkup3, when this happen the skill reset back to 1. And for future refference when unit awaken their skill will always the same so skill up on CC is ur best time (except some unit doesnt change their skill you can skill up them at begining *best example: Belinda*)

Gromelon

Reputation score

1 star and only 1 drop although only 1 mobs escaped was not worth it but at least i kno i am ready for hard a question though is maxing affection anything special beside 2nd H scene i am asking cause in terms of lvls all my units are good but i didnt max any one affection probabally cause i didnt run the daily in 2 weeks my main team is at 50% since before i cced them
Surprisingly, I don't recall that being mentioned in FAQ or in the thread.
I'd say reaching 100% with 1 unit is more beneficial than reaching 50% with 2. You get a significant bonus at 100%, and even then, it's usually better to place one stronger unit of the same cost earlier and then follow up with weaker one.

Especially archers. Since placing archer at the start is a viable strategy on many maps, I value their usefulness in goblin shot-to-kill count. Can she kill pink goblin in 2 shots? Red in 3? Red King in 4? Etc.

lokavi1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wait wait wait, please tell me you actually got that many.
It took me a while to find the gift I actually did get - it was 5 sacred crystals.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Nirhael
Ah, okay that's what I figured, thank you.

Im not really sure about ur question, but let me explain about CC CR Skill up.
CC: class change, anything used in the combination doesnt effect anything to result, it just asking you a unit needed to CC
CR: Cost reduction, this happen when you feed the same unit in combination, even you feed a CC 1 with a non CC 1 there s a chance to CR.
Skill up: There is a chance to skill up if you combine the unit WITH the same skill. Yes it is possible to use a different unit as long the skill is the same. Some unit during CC will changed their skill ex: atkup2--> atkup3, when this happen the skill reset back to 1. And for future refference when unit awaken their skill will always the same so skill up on CC is ur best time (except some unit doesnt change their skill you can skill up them at begining *best example: Belinda*)
Oh, man I'm really sorry about the confusion. I have no idea what possessed me to use CR when I meant CE/CC, but thanks very much on the explanation. Alright then I guess I will just have to use that extra Daniella so I can get the CR and Skill ups from the extra Somas, ah well maybe there will be an event down the road where there can be some Daniella drops.

'for example using a Soma to CR a Soma or would I have to combine them the normal way to get the benefits?' Like in this case I actually meant to put CE/CC there.

Gromelon

Reputation score

@Nirhael
Ah, okay that's what I figured, thank you.

Oh, man I'm really sorry about the confusion. I have no idea what possessed me to use CR when I meant CE/CC, but thanks very much on the explanation. Alright then I guess I will just have to use that extra Daniella so I can get the CR and Skill ups from the extra Somas, ah well maybe there will be an event down the road where there can be some Daniella drops.

'for example using a Soma to CR a Soma or would I have to combine them the normal way to get the benefits?' Like in this case I actually meant to put CE/CC there.
CR is when you feed unit to the same unit. skill up is when you feed unit to the unit with the same skill. Note that if unit changes skill after CC, it goes back to level 1, and for example Attack Up I skill won't level Attack Up II, and vise versa.

CC is completely different from this, it even has dedicated menu. So you don't get CC from feeding and you don't get anything but CC from CC.

Also, you might want to hold your horses on CR silvers. You will need lots of them for CC. Silvers and Golds only need 1 Silver to CC, but Platinum and Black require 3 Silvers. By spending them now you can find yourself holding, for example, Platinum archer from event, fully CR, and unable to CC her (with 3 Silver archers). That would be painful.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, you might want to hold your horses on CR silvers. You will need lots of them for CC. Silvers and Golds only need 1 Silver to CC, but Platinum and Black require 3 Silvers. By spending them now you can find yourself holding, for example, Platinum archer from event, fully CR, and unable to CC her (with 3 Silver archers). That would be painful.
Ah, right I did read about that, but I wasn't sure or not if it was worth it since we only just got our first event and we don't even have this awakening thing yet. You are certainly right though that would be pretty annoying, but at the same time who knows when the next event will be. Oh well, it also depends on if i can get any extra Somas as so far I've gotten none on my main account, if I can get at least 2 more I would use at least one to CR my CC Soma.

At least with Belinda I have no problem as I have 4 Calliopes so I could CC Belinda and with the last one I can CC Cloris.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At least with Belinda I have no problem as I have 4 Calliopes so I could CC Belinda and with the last one I can CC Cloris.
And here is another problem in your thinking, to CC Belinda you need 1 silver Archer, Witch and Mage.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agh, right sorry, my mind blanked there when I read their post that a Platinum Archer needs 3 Silver Archers.

Ah, that means Cyria needs a Silver Soldier, a Silver Archer, and a Silver Rogue to CC. That isn't too bad then if I do decide to CC her.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Just a wee bit of clarification:

Affection is fairly linear from 0%-99%, 100% gives 21%'s worth of stats. (e.g. Your unit starts at +0 at 0% Affection and ends at +120 at 100% Affection, that unit would be at +99 at 99% and get the last +21 at 100%.)

CC=Class Change
AW=Awakening

Those two terms have been around for a while in the Japanese section and it's probably a good idea to keep using them since it's clearer that way and avoids confusion.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Next update due April 3rd.

Haunter7

Reputation score

So I finally managed to drop Christopher, do I need more than 1? Or rather is that more important than doing today's daily?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guess this mean boring most of the time ? :(
i know this will happen sooner or later so i might just said it now.
1st we will skip some event to catch up with jp update or so is what we been told.
2nd at some of the week we will not have event (2week). In jp there 1 week break period, but that only happen sometime.

Well this does sound like me complaining, but sigh...... well i just happen to felt tired from this. :( (there also no subjugation / weekend daily event yet too)
Btw i understand when nutaku said they not the 1 decide the event out but the jp dev team, so no im not blaming anyone.
Hopefuly this only happen at beggining only, since without event ppl will most likely to stregthen their team (during event u can't get alot unit exp unless there platinum armour in it which usualy there are)

Last edited:

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Which map has the silver mage, i forgot i need one if i want to cc my belinda

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What is awakening of Cryus and Barabosoff?

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

FUCKKKKKK!!! Isn't it suppose to be harder to rank up your skill lvl than CR????

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has anybody figured out how to deal with Number 400 Server error that occurs after clicking the screen with Start on it? It says try again later, but even after 15 minutes to an hour later I still get nothing. I also looked through some of the pages on this thread and I don't think I could find anything any answers yet.