What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

40% for 1st CR, 25% for 2nd CR IIRC.

WHat's the % chances of CRing Belinda? 0% imo. :mad:

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

40% for 1st CR, 25% for 2nd CR IIRC.

WHat's the % chances of CRing Belinda? 0% imo. :mad:
Thanks.

With Belinda I was lucky on the CR chances, because I maxed her with only three copies. I was only irritated with the drops. 7 days, four crystals spent on stamina refills and got only four copies, including the 100% one.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks.

With Belinda I was lucky on the CR chances, because I maxed her with only three copies. I was only irritated with the drops. 7 days, four crystals spent on stamina refills and got only four copies, including the 100% one.
lol I not even waste any crystals

Seems some people just unlucky eh? Anyway, what do you guys think will be the next event in line ?

jorgiguel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well got Belinda -2 CR, which is value, and got a couple somas, would have loved to gotten other silvers, but i guess it's fine

now if only i could get the Black HA, everything would be lovely

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rachel hazard RAID

so i thought we had the 20th to do the event not it ENDED once the 20th began. so i played spirit rescue H to try and forget about my sorrows

alright, sorrows forgotten

i needed 2 CR to have that maxed out. her final skill level is 4/5 but putting a black fairy just to increase range doesn't seem worth it. ill be using that on my plats probably.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

did you use chrome or firefox? if you use firefox check the option > advanced > network > how firefox connect (the proxy is there)... try to change your DNS too to google one 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, since we don't know the problem lets try everything haha
I normally use chrome, but I did try to use firefox using the proxy you provided, but I still get the error. Also, the timezone I am on is
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) and the current time on my computer is 10:03 AM.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I normally use chrome, but I did try to use firefox using the proxy you provided, but I still get the error. Also, the timezone I am on is
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) and the current time on my computer is 10:03 AM.
Actually, you don't need to use proxy and change time at all. Nutaku didn't need that at all. I do it and it work just fine for me.

Just set everything to normal and try to make sure your Google Chrome is updated

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well finally cleared Dwarf & Giant (1*) challenge mission and made it to and cleared Phalnax3 (3*), 3* all others after thus far. Not going to bother with the last two maps just yet. Don't have enough fast units to clear Dwarf & Giant2 that's gonna be painful. Dwarf & Giant maps are no joke, those may remain challenging for quite some time.

Many of my female units are now maxed Affection even if they are not on my primary team. Guess I'll probably need to save them up for newer event units as we get em. Oddly enough Phalnax3 and Noxious Fog2 I didn't get a single drop from either map. For 6 STA that's kinda a bummer :(

On another note, has anyone else here cleared War of Magic?

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm on War of Magic, but I got wrecked by it pretty quickly, so I'm holding off since I'd rather not blow that much stamina on it again until I'm confident enough in my witches. Belinda's not far off from 50CC70, anyway, and I still have my two Desparas to work on.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aaand exp buff ran out. This is the most value I ever got from crystals in this game. From level 64 to level 110 in 2 weeks, up to somewhere in 90's almost non-stop levelling.

New players should definitely buy this somewhere between 50 and 100. Totally worth it. Yes, you can add 2 more crystals and do Premium, but getting to 101 so much faster is more valuable than getting another Silver or Gold of unknown usefulness.

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im just upset that i went through 11 belindas and only got cr -2 and 4/5 skill..... haaaaaa. I burnt 8 crystals too to try and max her out.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm facebook has the next event teaser up. Anyone know any more details about it? Someone posted/ and it was confirmed slightly by the devs that its not a drop based event.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Next event already got leaked:
Event: Invasion of dragon
Event type: Star event - focusing Aria (max CR-3 / lvl10) / completed everything full mark will get Drania
Info: Aria - Gold soldier *atk type*/ skill: call reinforcement (awaken ability +2% atk to PT *Seriusly important character my opinion*)
Drania - Black dragon warrior / skill self recovery (require to get Anya black princess)
Total map: 8

Last edited:

Haunter7

Reputation score

Event type: Star event - focusing Aria (max CR-3 / lvl10) / completed everything full mark will get Drania
Info: Aria - Gold soldier *atk type*/ skill: call reinforcement (awaken ability +2% atk to PT *Seriusly important character my opinion*)
Drania - Black dragon warrior / skill self recovery (require to get Anya black princess)
What was the star event type again? Are we gonna need crystals for refills?

oh, and what units should we prepare? :>

Last edited:

Nirhael

Reputation score

What was the star event type again? Are we gonna need crystals for refills?
Star Events are the best, all you need to do is clear the maps with three stars and you're done, the total amount of stars dictates the reward(s) you get at the end, the higher the number, the better the reward. For this one, if you get 21 stars then Aria comes fully maxed out, at 24 you also get Drania, the base unit for Black Princess Anya.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool, I'm all for both of them, will be awesome!
Looking forward to getting em both, and eventually converting to Anya of course.

Question for those that may know:
-Possible to get multiple Black Dragon warriors?
-If so does the CR reduction carry over?

Haunter7

Reputation score

Star Events are the best, all you need to do is clear the maps with three stars and you're done, the total amount of stars dictates the reward(s) you get at the end, the higher the number, the better the reward. For this one, if you get 21 stars then Aria comes fully maxed out, at 24 you also get Drania, the base unit for Black Princess Anya.
Wait... 24 free crystals? Are u serious?

Nirhael

Reputation score

Wait... 24 free crystals? Are u serious?
24 stars=8 Crystals, you only get one Crystal per full map. :p

Also, Mischa's a drop from one of the Event maps, I'm really hoping we'll get her and not end up with Elaine again.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope thats true that we get Aria.

Here are all infos about Arias event

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So your saying we all can finally get our first black unit?