What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

After failing the 100/2 3 star more last night, i think i will leave this event at 29/30 stars. That last SC would be nice, but I've spent more charisma and stamina than using it on a refill would net me.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you could get two more stars it would be a pretty good unit, -3CR is a good meta, but your team is lacking healing power, if you had CC30 Iris you could manage "a maze where the darkness dwells" but w/o it is too much to ask for your team. Either way event is a farm type those are the easiest kind. Of course farming in the final map is imposible but you can get the unit in the lesser maps with -3CR any unit works wonders.

Remember to gather gold today.
i do have cc30 iris. she just has no bonding

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Edit: Well, maybe not since it still seems to be the same event. Idk why you have an uphappy face there then. :D
I think because translation is, perhaps, wrong.
Indeed it is. An there's a grin after that to show that that mad face is more of a joke that actual unhappiness :D

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i tried maze where darkness dwells.

boy did i regret that.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so i tried maze where darkness dwells.

boy did i regret that.
Told you, that maps requires 2 healers, 2 archers, a ninja, something that can tank magic damage and something that can dish out magic damage (melee)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Told you, that maps requires 2 healers, 2 archers, a ninja, something that can tank magic damage and something that can dish out magic damage (melee)
you may be confusing it with something else.

archers are worthless on maze where darkness dwells. everything has insane defense

Xion

Reputation score

You're right i confused it with "depths of the maze" either way those maps are too hard for your team even with shop buff they are just to much

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

18 Shiho , and won't budge at -4 4/5
Hahahahahahah!!!!!!
Bah..

Xion

Reputation score

18 Shiho , and won't budge at -4 4/5
Hahahahahahah!!!!!!
Bah..
Don't loose your mind now man, remember tomorrow start a new farm even! Jajajajaja a whole new unit for u to suffer with.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

farming Shiho is suffering - I'm 5 or 6 copies in and stuck at -2 CR and Skill 3/5
I'm pretty much in the same boat(though I don't remember how many copies I got).
Incidentally, is this Revival your introduction to Shiho? I got her when her event first came around, but didn't exactly get her at full-strength, so I've been hoping the revival might let me top her up.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 exp cans in 5 runs i feel like im bout to get shafted on fran and that amazing last map
but its fine cause that means aw grace is a thing soon

Rodox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Started at -3CR 4/5. 10 copies in and she is finally at -5CR 4/5. ;)

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Incidentally, is this Revival your introduction to Shiho?
I got her during the original event run, and had her at -2 and 3/5 - took me 6-7 copies to get there.

now I'm about 8-9 more copies in and at -2 and 4/5

UUGGHH

You know how some games have mercy rules for summoning? I wish MWA had mercy rules for RNG based training - like after a certain number of copies it just becomes ridiculous.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, Shiho #2 isn't cooperating for me either. Probably six copies in and still -2, 4/5.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No luck here either, from -2 with 3/5 skill to -3 with 5/5 skill. Skill doesn't matter to me really as rainbow fairys are common enough.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so is there anything i should absolutely make sure i've gotten done before these events end today?

i have an extra shiho that i can use after i CC her. i've gotten 18 stars on maze of demon king and the remaining events are out of my league. i finally got to CC leeanne with the bernard i got from evil protection.

im tempted to try oni extermination a few more times but the drop rate is so low i think it's a waste of time.

maybe i just should use the rest of my charisma and stamina on golden armor n

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so is there anything i should absolutely make sure i've gotten done before these events end today?

i have an extra shiho that i can use after i CC her. i've gotten 18 stars on maze of demon king and the remaining events are out of my league. i finally got to CC leeanne with the bernard i got from evil protection.

im tempted to try oni extermination a few more times but the drop rate is so low i think it's a waste of time.

maybe i just should use the rest of my charisma and stamina on golden armor n
Yeah, dailys are probably the best bet at this stage. There shouldn't be anything extra you need doing, just make sure to remember tommorow that you're getting 3 silvers alongside Paula, in the past I've forgot that and used one as leveling fodder.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It was a nice touch that 2 of the Silvers we got were amongst the 3 needed to CC Paula.

Anyway, the new event's under way, and seems simple enough so far.
It looked, though, as though beating the 1st mission was all I needed to get access to all the other ones, apart from the last one.
Didn't there used to be missions that you could only access once you'd 3-starred all the others? Is this one of those(didn't someone say that this was an earlier, skipped mission that we were just getting now?)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway, the new event's under way, and seems simple enough so far.
It looked, though, as though beating the 1st mission was all I needed to get access to all the other ones, apart from the last one.
Didn't there used to be missions that you could only access once you'd 3-starred all the others? Is this one of those(didn't someone say that this was an earlier, skipped mission that we were just getting now?)
If I'm not reading it wrong, this was an event that should've been between Shuka and Imelia.

As for the event missions, it's not the first time we've had them like this. If I recall correctly I think Lynn event was also the same. Maybe there was one more like this also, but I forget which one.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(didn't someone say that this was an earlier, skipped mission that we were just getting now?)
Yes, this is an event from all the way back from 2014 DMM, and she would've dropped after Shuka/Shao's event.

Kinda interesting, both the Main and the Alt didn't get Fran from the 55/7 map, but both of them got Daniela.

Last edited: