What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Soory for the n00b question, but, I ranked up to ten, but before I could leave the results screen my browser crashed, and I didn't get Iris. Should I just restart with a new account?
Have you checked your presents box?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Soory for the n00b question, but, I ranked up to ten, but before I could leave the results screen my browser crashed, and I didn't get Iris. Should I just restart with a new account?
Is she not in your gift box or already in your barracks? If she is completely missing and you have no good units from the shrine you may as well restart.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh ha, I just realized the new Druid that's coming is the same one I randomly yolo rolled on my DMM account.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you didnt pull a black with your first 5 sc you should probably restart anyway.

and play this game on opera browser.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

if you didnt pull a black with your first 5 sc you should probably restart anyway.

and play this game on opera browser.
Ehhh.... debatable advice. You really don't need to pull a black unless you really really want to spam new accounts. Might be a good way to get you to hate the game before even starting it.

Also, Microsoft Edge works better/faster than Opera for this game, strangely enough. Its literally the only thing I have ever used Edge for that works better. If only Edge had better volume / mute tab control.

DemonBreath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is she not in your gift box or already in your barracks? If she is completely missing and you have no good units from the shrine you may as well restart.
I thought she would have went straight to the barracks since the silver units on level completion do. She was there, thanks for pointing that out to me.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ehhh.... debatable advice. You really don't need to pull a black unless you really really want to spam new accounts. Might be a good way to get you to hate the game before even starting it.
debatable and still highly recommended by most people. the power of an early black unit, especially one of the more broken level 1 blacks like sophie, aisha, and berna can totally change your progression speed in a big way.

while setting you up for easy mode map clears on maps where they can almost be cheat units. immortal beast would have been hell for me without sophie, but with her i 3*'d it way sooner and got to enjoy a pretty nice exp/gold map for a while that i wouldn't have been able to if i didnt have her.

Last edited:

DemonBreath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

debatable and still highly recommended by most people. the power of an early black unit, especially one of the more broken level 1 blacks like sophie, aisha, and berna can totally change your progression speed in a big way.

while setting you up for easy mode map clears on maps where they can almost be cheat units. immortal beast would have been hell for me without sophie, but with her i 3*'d it way sooner and got to enjoy a pretty nice exp/gold map for a while that i wouldn't have been able to if i didnt have her.
How long is that realistically going to take though? 3% makes me feel like it'd take a long, long time.

Tesseract

Reputation score

"Most people?" Hmmm... sounds legit to me. :p The game is already so much easier than it used to be. You really don't need gacha blacks. It really just boils down to how bad you want that specific unit. Could take a minimum of at least hours of tedious account spamming. Recommending something like that is questionable at best. Its absolutely not necessary. I'm not really advocating against it that much either, really. But IMO, embrace the RNG. Makes it that much more rewarding and keeps the game from going stale too quickly.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How long is that realistically going to take though? 3% makes me feel like it'd take a long, long time.
think about how long it will "realistically" take you to save up 150 sc.

months.

how long will it take you to reroll 33 times? less. a lot less. a whole lot less.

when i account scummed for sophie it took me about 6 hours. i could do the 1st 3 maps in less than 5 mins and get to the shrine pull.

it is a pain in the ass, im perfectly aware of what im suggesting, but im telling you, if you DO decide to play this game long term you will almost assuredly regret not doing it.

Its absolutely not necessary.
recommended. the pain of the boredom pays off in spades. a black unit is a game changer. unless you pull liana anyway.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are a couple of really good plat units that you could consider getting aswell, specially if you don't want to waste that much time.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

recommended. the pain of the boredom pays off in spades. a black unit is a game changer. unless you pull liana anyway.
Not really recommended. As has been said, you don't need a black unit, you can do all maps with platinum and gold units. Hey, half my team is gold units and I clear all maps.

A new player is better off with knowing how to level their core units of archers, healers and a heavy to get through the early maps then spending hours of rerolling only to get maybe Deine or Berna which won't carry them much by themselves anyway.

Anyway, that's my 2c.:D

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a large portion of content can be cleared with silvers even

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You don't need a black but you will wish you have one later on, or platinum Celia the fairy friend or Monica the pirate would be good too if you get sick of rolling. You don't even need to restart your current account just open another one and try your luck.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just 1-starr-ed the Forest Beast mission for the first time, and I have to say, "Swill" is a rather unfortunate name, isn't it?
Speaking of unfortunate names, "Lynn" was another localization I wasn't crazy about, and I've always thought "Lolonee" sounded a bit odd.

Tenken0891

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if this is the right place to do it or if there's somewhere else that is better; if so, please let me know.

I'm gonna be out of town for about two weeks without internet; wanting to hire someone to babysit my account and perhaps run the next event after "Dark Priest" and the revival for Lynn. Should be pretty easy; while I don't have a lot of AW units, I do have a good amount of plat event units to make most missions doable.

PM me and I'll try to get back to you within 24 hours. Thanks!

0nymous

Reputation score

Can anyone tell me when's the event that introduces ? I must calculate if I will be able to save up 150 SC by then and go on a big plat-ticket spree, she is one of those blacks I MUST have, because I love them gyarus.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One last roll and I finally got Raven, yeah :D

About starting and rolling... well it would be nice to get some nice black unit (Nanaly would make almost all story maps and dailies waaaaaaay easier for example), however it is... quite tiresome to do new acc all the time, so like it was wrote earlier good plat or gold should be enough to stay on that acc. One day even if freemium there is a relatively high chance to get some blacks anyway. Just be patient.

Tesseract

Reputation score

I just 1-starr-ed the Forest Beast mission for the first time, and I have to say, "Swill" is a rather unfortunate name, isn't it?
Speaking of unfortunate names, "Lynn" was another localization I wasn't crazy about, and I've always thought "Lolonee" sounded a bit odd.
What?!?! That's nonsense. The localization is perfectly fine.

See? It makes perfect sense. The sword is called "Secret Skill" and you can use it with skills. Or maybe the sword HAS a "Secret Skill" (capitalized why) and THOSE skills have skills that you can use... skillception? :confused::confused:

I will have to do more research to prove that the Aigis devs are flawless translators.

Xion

Reputation score

What?!?! That's nonsense. The localization is perfectly fine.

See? It makes perfect sense. The sword is called "Secret Skill" and you can use it with skills. Or maybe the sword HAS a "Secret Skill" (capitalized why) and THOSE skills have skills that you can use... skillception? :confused::confused:

I will have to do more research to prove that the Aigis devs are flawless translators.
To be fair the only swords that have any name at al are princess swords, from celtic to chinesse to european to hindu, while swordmasters have train with their blades (which only seem to grow wich each adition... even the black rarity has a humungus blade) to the point the gave their attacks a cringy name.

Regarding the skills, i think this particular class just like to be a show off, since they have to scream in the battefield "OUGI!!" and the the name of said ougi, the problem is that when translated ougi turns in "secret tech" or "secret skill".

Nutaku has no mind in this, but we already said that in the past the translations where done by a single monkey with a type writer, now is believe that they hire two more monkeys so they tend to make less mistakes.