What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Bleh, end of the month for stamp card drwas got me Sabinne and Krile.
Also 3 fucking Mortimers, and 3 Claires. Don't care much about Claire, Spica + Bashira always took care of my archer needs.

I guess Sabinne is the best thing to come out of this, considering she's the best (?) platinum spellsword.
I wanted Sasha more though, she always eluded me, and my best mage is still Mehlis...

I was also thirsty as fuck for Altia. Could spend 150 SC on rolls again to get her in the first days of July, still in during this week's spotlight, but... then I couldn't do this for Amanda for when she finally gracefully delights us with her gyaru presence.

10 runs of the GR so far, 4 black spirits and still missing 1 drop. Not sure if I'm lucky or unlucky.

Well, this is off to a good start: full completion on the first run. i used an unCC'd thief, but still. I suppose I grind the dailies now...

Congrats, but remember Thieves only up the drop rates for items that you don't collect for the barracks (Orbs, Demon Crystals, etc). So Leda only upped the drop rate on the Bouquets.

17 runs, still missing Lauren. Completely wasted all the stamina and most of the charisma from leveling up. I admit defeat and give up. I hate gold rushes so much I haven't enjoyed any of them. Will try for Lychee but that's it.

That feel when the Alt (goddamn you Alt account....) get's the Black Fairy first without Cellia, while the Main has gotten 2 Shihos, but no Black Fairies (so far anyway, still have 6 stam left to burn) even with the help of Cellia.

Edit:
omg...the complaining tactic is real. After I made this post and did another run right after, I got the Black Fairy to drop. Main had to do 7 runs while Alt needed 6. Extremely better RNG compared to the last Gold Rush where both of them needed 20+ runs to get Iris.

Last edited:

So I just did a 5SC for the heck of it......
7YQDtiV.png

Dang, the yolo roll.

Altia? I guess they went for a purely phonetic translation. I just assumed her name was Altair, but who knows.

Also the SAW for Grace says 2.3x defense, vs her base skill saying 2x attack/defense. It's probably just a typo but I'm scared to awaken it just in case... Nutaku version is currently 2.7x attack/defense for SAW, in comparison.

I feel like it's a worth trade off to get her instead of GR drops XD

Also the SAW for Grace says 2.3x defense, vs her base skill saying 2x attack/defense. It's probably just a typo but I'm scared to awaken it just in case... Nutaku version is currently 2.7x attack/defense for SAW, in comparison.
Guessing you got the 2.3x from the SAW page on the ENG wiki, most of those are a bit outdated. That's kinda interesting that she has 2.7 on Nutaku as that is her . Guess they didn't update her SAW later on like the other Blacks after they updated it from 2.3 to 2.7.

Edit: or well honestly idk if 2.3 to 2.7 was her only change, still kinda interesting. I just remembered you didn't say/type what her reuse was on her SAW on Nutaku so if it's different from her currently updated SAW on DMM (unless that's the reuse they stuck with), maybe she's like the other Blacks I listed above where they're the same as the updated ones, but their reuse/duration timers are different.

Last edited:

graces saw says 30s of 2.3 def with the half hp effect no mention of atk aswell i hope its a typo but maybe not

graces saw says 30s of 2.3 def with the half hp effect no mention of atk aswell i hope its a typo but maybe not
Wait so it does say 2.3 on Nutaku? Or are you talking about the page as well?

Wait so it does say 2.3 on Nutaku? Or are you talking about the page as well?

yes in the window to saw grace it reads 30s 2.3 just def no atk with hp cut effect

Last edited:

Ah okay thanks. I guess Trifle was mistaken (or the Devs quickly ninja'd the 2.7 out) when they said that it was 2.7 was on Nutaku. The 2.3 is probably normal then, 2.7 will probably come out whenever we get the other updates like Olivie's atk buff to her SAW.

Edit: it having no mention of atk might be a typo, unless atk wasn't affected by the 2.3 multiplier in the past.

Last edited:

its kinda funny how much the atk buff seems to matter cause without it shes a def type mage armor and im not sure if we have palfy yet but without the atk buff grace loses to her almost the same goes for raichi hell one could argue for raichis hp regen being better then .5 more def with a half hp effect

but it has to typo in a 3-4 month overdue update right ?

You could always play guinea pig to see if it does affect atk. :V Unless you already used your SAW Fairy.

Unfortunately I already used mine. There's like 10 more SAW fairies I need, but that will have to wait till weekends.

But yes. Very likely that Grace's is just a typo.

im down but 100k short gold so have to wait aswell

And here I planned to hoard 150 SCs for stamp card with that ticket thing and... here we go... Sasha's increased summon rate... Now I have no idea what I should do... keep on hoarding for another 1.5-2 months or try to get her. Mostly I would like to have her on my main together with Garania it would be great. Alt dont have mages but I dealt with that lately.

Back