What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

this makes me sad that it's a guarantee she will be busted as hell because it's a loli.
not a guarantee but a high likelyhood but if not broken guaranteed high or top tier

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Today's map reminds me...I curb stomped Aria/Echidna/Anya's event maps that gave me so much trouble when they first released, finally got my revenge on those damn vampires on Karma's event, but I still have a score to settle with those damn Efreets.... Think Flame Beast X and Ada's 100/2 map are the only ones left (and I also never got a 3* on) that I have a score to settle with.

Also, having a Feng Shui User on the Map + AW Farne's ability is pretty hilarious. Because of the FSU's class trait and AW Farne's ability it completely out heals the map hazard causing Marr to just freak out.

Last edited:

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn, I completed today's drop after only 4 attempts.
Now I've just got to decide if I want to farm Colins or Ritas.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Coincidentally finished mine on 4th run also.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Today's map reminds me...I curb stomped Aria/Echidna/Anya's event maps that gave me so much trouble when they first released, finally got my revenge on those damn vampires on Karma's event, but I still have a score to settle with those damn Efreets.... Think Flame Beast X and Ada's 100/2 map are the only ones left (and I also never got a 3* on) that I have a score to settle with.

Also, having a Feng Shui User on the Map + AW Farne's ability is pretty hilarious. Because of the FSU's class trait and AW Farne's ability it completely out heals the map hazard causing Marr to just freak out.
The same thing happens with Sophie's passive XD

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That reminds me, I was going to awaken Erun one of these days, but then I got side tracked on other stuff.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeap. Put down a Feng Shui on today's map with X2 SPD, and observe the fun.

Clearly her SAW is going to be a spirit bomb.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

YET
To be fair when I posted that Miyabi wasn't announced yet so yeah I was right and I still am since there is still a ot of ground to cover before she gets here, talking about units that are being introduce in dmm with ntk's pace is stupid.

With her skill and passive she is now in Aisha tier, meaning that the number of units with broken skills now amount to 3 and one monster that is belongs to an already broken class, when she gets her AW and S.aw the whole gae would probaby explode.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

aw2 aisha the dream

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

managed to max out Sue's skill yesterday, so now my question is, should I start getting Marnie's skill up now, or focus on my last Premium Black Esther?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im level 175 now. +prince stats. yay.

even less likelihood of getting screwed when event videos use him

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

managed to max out Sue's skill yesterday, so now my question is, should I start getting Marnie's skill up now, or focus on my last Premium Black Esther?
That depends on the rest of your team, if you need more a ramper than a booster then go with Esther. Honestly until the next sub you are better raising Marnie since her boost can be used by all burst unit or multi shot unit (like that Sue you just mention). Unless you're going for Esther s.aw now, Marnie is a better choice.

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That depends on the rest of your team, if you need more a ramper than a booster then go with Esther. Honestly until the next sub you are better raising Marnie since her boost can be used by all burst unit or multi shot unit (like that Sue you just mention). Unless you're going for Esther s.aw now, Marnie is a better choice.
Yeah, I think I'd be better off going for boosting, I have most of my ramping sorted in Katie and Aria

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can't get the damn demon crystals in fiery blood training ._.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah, the infamous can only deploy fairies (dwarfs and elves) map.

Now to look through every one of my units to see if its a dorf or has long ears. :eek:

Well, double Pupuru cleaned it all up. :D

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, the Main got Lyche in only 2 runs. I don't even care if I get bad RNG for the rest of the event, I thought for sure I'd have horrible RNG when trying to get the only unit that mattered. At least her map didn't come at the end like Erun's, even though the Main did managed to get her somehow.

Edit: and now Mehlis dropped on the second run (I only ran her map once for the free SC, before going back on trying to get Stray)...huh. RNGesus must be pleased with something today, but I bet it's still not gonna drop Kagerou.

Last edited:

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Only elves and dwarves? REALLY now?! Well, at least there's Spica. Hmm.... Pupuru, Noel, Rowanna, lets get you out of storage. Hah! This is gonna be weird.

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I decided to roll the ~100 or so crystals I needed to get legend stamp card, and I'm not sure if I should be happy, or curse my "luck".

5/19 was plats, 4 of those were the spotlights, and all were duplicates.
I knew I could get the spotlight plats, but I never thought I'd be so "lucky" and get that many in one go.