What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Well, that wasn't too bad. Wasn't expecting to do that well, let alone perfect it going in completely blind. The last 50 units output a lot of damage, but they seemed to die pretty fast too. Make sure to have some damage soakers / lightning rods for the last couple of waves. Seems like a nice stage to experiment with some less used units on.
Yeah, well, chumps with 2 gacha blacks such as myself will have to wait for some proper guides to pull it off. I can't find any DMM ones, and since it's been 1 hour since maintenance end, we understandably have none here.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Though well, like I said earlier I was waiting more for Happy's Sub than Joy from Katie's Sub. Maybe whenever Happy's Sub finally comes out I'll give her to Metus or whatever. Then there's another Happy that can be gotten from one of the remaining 2015 DMM events we have left, though that one involves RNG as it's a GR-type. Maybe I'll save that one for OP Hibari, even though she's way way way way far off. Then there's also that $100 pack for a Happy and Joy down the line....will use one of those for OP White Emperor, who's also way far down the line (but the pack is also way down the line too anyway). There's also another Happy that can be gotten from Anna's event, but she was added on the Revival version and we haven't even gotten Anna's event in the first place...yet...still waiting ever patiently.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, well, chumps with 2 gacha blacks such as myself will have to wait for some proper guides to pull it off. I can't find any DMM ones, and since it's been 1 hour since maintenance end, we understandably have none here.
You could use the shrine buffs, its well worth it if you don't have the units for it but you probably can beat it if you got to 581.

As it was it was nice and easy for me with my 2 gacha blacks, Clissa was the only one who died against Sybilla.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

jfc this shit is hard

580/600

0nymous

Reputation score

You could use the shrine buffs, its well worth it if you don't have the units for it but you probably can beat it if you got to 581.

As it was it was nice and easy for me with my 2 gacha blacks, Clissa was the only one who died against Sybilla.
The ranged units placing layout is absolute ass, and the gigantic middle lanes means there's no choke points to tank units at.
I seriously would prefer to spare myself a lot of sweat and just wait for Key Kii to hold my hand or something.

I'd normally go in blind and experiment, since I've got 10,000 kills to make anyways, but I've had that AW1 Amanda waiting for so long and I just to level her already.

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There is plenty of DMM videos, just search for ケイティの大演習

For example, this one is by Sennen War:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hrm still kind of iffy on Minerva's SAW, still missing the haste on skill, but the ramping damage + increased duration is some pretty gud stuff for a Subjugation.

0nymous

Reputation score

There is plenty of DMM videos, just search for ケイティの大演習

For example, this one is by Sennen War:

Oh, thanks, I'm really bad at this, I usually just check for links on two wikis.

The immortal Gloria + Sandra strat, eh? Well, if that's what it takes...
No idea if my Deine can hold her ground in place of that Olivie though.

Update:
Ehhh...

Update 2:

Fourth attempt did it, with my own timings on Gloria/Sandra instead of mimicking the ones in the video.

Still, that final onslaught of bitches is some scary shit, I tell ya hwat.

Hello AW99 Amanda!
Now what the fuck am I going to do with you other than have you farm me some tincans...
In retrospect, I REALLY should have used Joy on Anya, shouldn't I?

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first attempt... 595.... everything went to hell when the princesses came...

I think.... I think I'll bring out Odette...

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Personally I am holding off on this til the 1.5 week(s) is over. Plenty of time still to get subjugations done later.

After getting all the AW orbs during past week I finally got around to AWing Mia for that 15% gold...

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, I'm not doing the 10k kill, but I'd like to know if I have to work on something. Might actually be Sera.... now hmm...

Last edited:

Xcellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First attempt 550/600. I'll famr some gold fairies to feed to Katie before trying again.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, I have my winning formula... Just need to raise Sera and work on my timing. Odette coming in as the key MVP here.... really...

and if worse comes to worse... and my strategy fails my girls.... I'll just have to make a deal with the devil...

Aigis: Oh goodie! I'm finally corrupting fate-kun!

THE FUCK?! I was gone for a year and you still want to corrupt me?!

Aigis: Yes, now feed me those delicious crystals!

Damn demoness!

Fayne

Reputation score

Hm, 594 kills on the first try. Ironically I didn't leak anything in the last wave but instead some rogues from around 100 got through. That's the problem with blind runs: I don't want to place my ranged DDs until I know what's coming^^ Well, Saki fixed that problem. Have to say she was the MVP waiting right behind Anya killing wave after wave when Anya didn't.
And got to let Karma show Sybilla who the real leader of princesses is (well, untill we get Silvia of course...).

Now now, one Joy into the barracks. Never to be seen or used again...?

Sadly, no archer SAW worth it for me...

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh, Erun's much cheaper than I thought she'd be. Still, I think buying one duplicate might be fine for me, I just wanted to knock a little off her cost, not minicost her.

And at last! A second Katie for all!
One thing I rather like about this subjugation is the way a bunch of units most people have(Kerry, Lynn etc) show up, giving more of a sense we're fighting out own troops.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

594 first try. Leaked a few rogues, a flyer, and 2 princesses. My line fell apart around the 550 mark once Gellius and Deine came in.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lulz this must be the longest "Enemies" list so far for one MWA stage.

Xion

Reputation score

Well 593 kills I realize I didn't bring Sherry when Gellius and is merry gang came out xD

Still using all of my swordmasters was fun Raven insta-kill is just so hilarious, that thing killed both Yurina and Elva simultaniously and her normal atk did the same to Kerry on the first hit jajajaja

Maybe I should bring Imelia to fight Gellius and leave the princess to Sherry instead? Ummm..... Can Imelia take the heat of the princess???

Any of you guys have try to use bandits agaisnt the princess?

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That 1.5x drop rate buff is really good:

Well worth the 2 stamina. :D

---------------------------------------------

591 on first try. I didn't expect Nanaly which quickly wiped out my squishy units in the top right. *eek*

I've got to say I really enjoy the walking animations on all of those units. Also, why is Kerry's sprite better then mine? It got a metal horn on the horse!

Last edited: