What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

dante2269

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Thanks guys for helping me yesterday. I've been lvling Nanaly to cc her she's lvl 48.
I have a question is there any other way to cost reduce units other than feeding
themself?
Also about this picture
i.imgur.com/070Ab5F.png?1
Is there any difference between this and feeding the same unit?
If so how much % does it increase?

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Funny how all I ever got from premium/rare summoning was thieves and bandits. Betty, Cuterie, Cypria and 2 Conrads. And ppl complain about bad rolls..

Wonder if its worth it to start new account. Probably not. Too much work, and I will probably just bounce back into familiar routine of PeroPero when its released at Nutaku.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just noticed a mistake in the OP. It says bandit is a male only class at the moment.... that isn't correct as I'm sure Lilia.....

Is not a male. Game claims she is in the English version.

However Mage is the class that seems to have no female unit. However I may be missing someone since I'm going completely off what the game says is there(excluding Katie and Cloris).
thats Laila.
lilia is a princess. xDDDDD

About silver mage. it seems that she was added during an event.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thats Laila.
lilia is a princess. xDDDDD
That is a strangely similar name >.>. Oh well hope she is in the next version along with a female mage.

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is an strangely similar name >.>. Oh well hope she is in the next version along with a female mage.
she will be soon maybe second or third event.
also. i just checked the gold mage, while she looks young she has boobs so she might not be censored at all.

also it wouldnt be a bad idea to keep loli characters but cancel their scenes to avooid problems. (if i remember well there is an all ages version with other kind of scenes.)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

she will be soon maybe second or third event.
also. i just checked the gold mage, while she looks young she has boobs so she might not be censored at all.

also it wouldnt be a bad idea to keep loli characters but cancel their scenes to avooid problems. (if i remember well there is an all ages version with other kind of scenes.)
I honestly do not see why some lolis are being censored while others aren't. Clearly Lilia is a loli, but made it past...

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly do not see why some lolis are being censored while others aren't. Clearly Lilia is a loli, but made it past...
loli+boobs is okay

also some missing characters are missing because they werent in vanilla

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Speaking of Lilia, got her just now with my 2nd summon, 1st was shitty silver Elaine.:D

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

loli+boobs is okay

also some missing characters are missing because they werent in vanilla
That... does not make any sense... essentially that is saying they don't like washboards which have nothing to do with lolis.... ugh... done... I'm just going to say people are stupid, and walk away >.<

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That... does not make any sense... essentially that is saying they don't like washboards which have nothing to do with lolis.... ugh... done... I'm just going to say people are stupid, and walk away >.<
i know right. however i think theyre worried more about the real lolis than the petite girls who look 14-18

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anybody do the daily?
Three runs and no drop, is it bugged or am i just unlucky?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dislike this daily for this D: best way is to wait till you can farm the higher levels

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah, only reason to run the daily right now is for the low low chance to get a black fairy. If you got no black units, i'd just 3-star for crystal and leave them alone for now.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there an optimal way of reducing cost? I'm working on getting some -2 cost reduced bronze units (a pair of soldiers, a wizard and maybe an archer since I'm seeing some of them in youtube playthru).

I keep dropped clones one by one but haven't been able to get -1 to -2, then I dropped 4 clones at once and finally got a 4 cost soldier, which has been useful in a few cases so far.

-is it possible to get 0 > 2 cost reduction by dropping 4 at once?

-if not, if I drop 4 at once does the % add together or does the 4 chances roll seperately?

evilmonk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there an optimal way of reducing cost? I'm working on getting some -2 cost reduced bronze units (a pair of soldiers, a wizard and maybe an archer since I'm seeing some of them in youtube playthru).

I keep dropped clones one by one but haven't been able to get -1 to -2, then I dropped 4 clones at once and finally got a 4 cost soldier, which has been useful in a few cases so far.

-is it possible to get 0 > 2 cost reduction by dropping 4 at once?

-if not, if I drop 4 at once does the % add together or does the 4 chances roll seperately?
Each rolls separately and I have gone from a 6 Cost Bronze Solider to a 4 Cost one in a single combine

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same question again:
There is a chance for cost reduction just like a chance to lvl up skill.
There also a cap of which rarity can go down up to howmuch cost reduction, if i remember corectly iron 1 /bronze 2 / silver 3 / forgot gold and up i think also 3

PS: im starting new acc the 1 i mention got black princess :p
My old rank 46 can be get in 6 days (so far my gameplay) but a black unit is super rare... *specialy princess is kind of special class*

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think your unlucky, first run and i got silver, gold, and plat fairy.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I did it 4 times. I got a total of 2 silver and 1 black fairies.

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guys I need your help(again)

I cant stop I went and roll a few accounts and got nanaly and barbastroff(also lvl 20 soma and phyllis LOL)
The thing yesterday I changed to an account that had Themis Julian and Berenice.

So wich one should I stick with?Is Nanaly really that strong?
I really need to stop doing this I have been using more time rolling on the shire than playing

Thanks

jorgiguel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, could someone give me some tips on who to level up right now?

I want to pass Return to Ruins, and it's ok at the start, but then everything goes wrong when the horde of armored guys arrive.

this is my team
Silver HA Leeanne, lvl 50, affection 50%
Hero lvl 37, title Hero
Silver Archer Soma, lvl 30, affection 31%
Katie, lvl 30, affection 50%
Silver CC Healer Dorca lvl 20, affection 73%
Black Witch Despara lvl 20
Silver Archer Daniela lvl 18
Silver Mage Valerie lvl 17
Silver Healer Alissa lvl 14, affection 30%
Black Thief Berna lvl 13
Gold Commander Julian lvl 10
Silver Mercenary Crave lvl 10
Silver Phyllis lvl 9
Gold Mad Saint Fedora lvl 8
Gold Cloris lvl 8
Gold Themis lvl 5

or you can go to my profile and look at the one pic in my album since i can't post links until i have 15 posts

my problem is that i lack the damage to take them out fast. But I don't know if I should focus on the princess, the witches or the fire mage.

btw I kinda went blind into this so i used a good chuck of silver for cost reduction which is why my silver heavy armor didn't have class change yet.