What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Feel great, accomplished a great feat or so I will call it, 3starred Ryujin King without the buffs, giving me a 5th crystal, feeling good rolled a Premium and finally got Platinum Garania :D

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Accoridng to Xovian he 3 starred with 39 unit points? 10 (initial)+24 (regen)+ 5 ($$$ buff)
I did not 3 star it. Only 2star which is what everyone will get when completeing the map. Since units cant be killed, it is the minimum you can achieve and pass the map.

My last run of the map is listed in my sig, for people to use as a timing reference. It happens so fast, thus the reason for the vid as people can slow it down to nail any timing issues they may have based on units avilable to them.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Feel great, accomplished a great feat or so I will call it, 3starred Ryujin King without the buffs, giving me a 5th crystal, feeling good rolled a Premium and finally got Platinum Garania :D
Then you don't need Ikaros *steals*

I did not 3 star it. Only 2star which is what everyone will get when completeing the map. Since units cant be killed, it is the minimum you can achieve and pass the map.

My last run of the map is listed in my sig, for people to use as a timing reference. It happens so fast, thus the reason for the vid as people can slow it down to nail any timing issues they may have based on units avilable to them.
Honestly... I'm not even bother trying to pass it anymore. Unless we get the buff to witch cost or I hit a wall in progress (Max affection and levels on my girls) I won't be trying. It isn't worth it. Don't have any black units anyway so *shrug*

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly... I'm not even bother trying to pass it anymore. Unless we get the buff to witch cost or I hit a wall in progress (Max affection and levels on my girls) I won't be trying. It isn't worth it. Don't have any black units anyway so *shrug*
The other part that will help is prioritization of the wolves over the goblins.
Hard to say when we will get either the -1 to witch costs, or the priority patch. They may be at the same time even,but it will be during a big update for em either way.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to be safe. We will have 24h after thursday daily to finish event? Or it's end together with thursday daily? Got totally different timezone and sometimes it's confusing :confused: Shame I still didnt 3 star Ryujin king :( But it's not my girls fault, they can do it, it's just that i'm horrible tactician.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to be safe. We will have 24h after thursday daily to finish event? Or it's end together with thursday daily? Got totally different timezone and sometimes it's confusing :confused: Shame I still didnt 3 star Ryujin king :( But it's not my girls fault, they can do it, it's just that i'm horrible tactician.
For some reason i kinda want to try use ur acc to clear it as drania is quite important.
But i guess thats too much to ask right, well try to keep trying i guess.
show me your team again i will try to find a strat for you

and as for unit rebalance, i did mention this already its still a new patch even in jp about 1 month old only.
While i understand nutaku might as put it in EN ver since its a good way to rebalance future class, i don't think its 1 of important patch well keep hoping for now.
If the time line from our current patch thats 2 yrs away :p

For the chalenge quest, instead focusing 3 star it too much... friendly note: wait awakening patch out, thats should be alot easier (although most ppl use caliope CR + non CC CR so i guess awakening is only if u got some crazy witch unit)

Last edited:

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Event ends 6am EST 4/17. So it'll either end with daily reset Thursday night or there will be a maintenance during that time.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event ends 6am EST 4/17. So it'll either end with daily reset Thursday night or there will be a maintenance during that time.
So once again I won't have a chance to fully farm for crystals if there'll be maintenance? So I need to do this before thursday. Well not like im doing wednesday daily anyway.

Altrius said:
For some reason i kinda want to try use ur acc to clear it as drania is quite important.
But i guess thats too much to ask right, well try to keep trying i guess.
show me your team again i will try to find a strat for you
Thanks anyway :p I should do it i think i was too focused last time on trying to assasinate the mage. I think I'll just put CC'ed Kerry to separate mages and keep on puting some high hp units for other mage to focus on when my CC'ed Bashira and Cloris will kill them. Well I think it'll be much easier if I'll finish CC'ing Alissa (non CC was doing her job quite fine with CC'ed Fedora to keep Kerry alive). Too bad i dont have Dahlia and Cellia on this acc ;/ On the other hand alt acc dont have CC'ed healer ;/ That will be much more troublesome. Not gonna leak any more info on my team because it is really a shame i didn't finish it already :p
Oh, btw dragon mages got high def? Just to be sure if i should get it down with Cloris or Bashira if i wont be able to use them both.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, btw dragon mages got high def? Just to be sure if i should get it down with Cloris or Bashira if i wont be able to use them both.
From wiki said its 500 atk /more than 357 def, but im not sure which dragon mage is this map for (seem about right though)
The last dragon war (king) is 555 atk

Well souldnt be much problem for duelist class they have 500-600+ atk

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I guess Aigis knows my favorite role in online games. :p
Rolled 5 times in total and got 3 healer out of it.
Alissa, Liana and Fedora but still not a single Mage :/ I WANT GRANIA SO BAD :mad:

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*grumbles*
cant decide weither i should try and get a Healer at the 2k Gacha or to CC my Cypria.

(BTW! am i the only one that is finishing with the CCs at this point?)

only 3 women left to CC

Elaine: last Silver to CC (if we do not count Valerie :p)
Fedora: no healer to CC....
Cypria: Really dont wanna CC her since she costs a lot!

(i have 200k saved and could CC a character...)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess Aigis knows my favorite role in online games. :p
Rolled 5 times in total and got 3 healer out of it.
Alissa, Liana and Fedora but still not a single Mage :/ I WANT GRANIA SO BAD :mad:
don't be so down about it. We get a more attractive platinum mage(imo) soonish.

*grumbles*
cant decide weither i should try and get a Healer at the 2k Gacha or to CC my Cypria.

(BTW! am i the only one that is finishing with the CCs at this point?)

only 3 women left to CC

Elaine: last Silver to CC (if we do not count Valerie :p)
Fedora: no healer to CC....
Cypria: Really dont wanna CC her since she costs a lot!

(i have 200k saved and could CC a character...)
I am finishing up mine. The only ones I don't have material for is Dorca(cause I have 4 other healers), Cypria(focused on my other four rogues more), Mehlis(cause my last mage went into Bellinda), and Adele (focused on my other 3 witches)....

I need a healer, a rogue, a soldier, and two mages to be able to full CC all of my girls.

Haunter7

Reputation score

@clavat_k

What do u mean by finishing? Cos I doubt u have CCed every single free/event unit available, obviously there's no need for that :p On the other hand that wouldn't be so strange if u only have few premium units like me. If we will have another 2 weeks break I may actually end up CCing every silver unit with a few exceptions (only cos I lack some units to CC/CR them).

Last edited:

Prototype909

Reputation score

Finally cleared the final event map, second CC'd healer made it a joke :D

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@clavat_k

What do u mean by finishing? Cos I doubt u have CCed every single free/event unit available, obviously there's no need for that :p On the other hand that wouldn't be so strange if u only have few premium units like me. If we will have another 2 weeks break I may actually end up CCing every silver unit with a few exceptions (only cos I lack some units to CC/CR the units).
These are my last units i have yet to CC (girls i mean i have a few men)
but i dont have that many units..
right now im missing 3 Gold girls
Betta, cuterie, and Mihlis.
All plats and blacks. i have yet to be able to summon (havent summoned with my money in a long time) but i might get Chydis this week (or maybe next one) (still....no healer....)
All others have been CCd

(btw) only 5 of my women dont have 100% affection.
Elaine (obviously)
Dorca: was busy with other things.
Fedora(obviously)
Cloris(just CC this morning)
Cypria(obviously)
Elaine, Fedora and Cypria have 50% affection.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whelp I just rage quit....

Was doing the math for the second event... FFS 44 SC for being on average with drops? The hell were the devs smoking... Thank Aigis(only damn thing I'm thanking you for damn Demoness) Karma is only going to cost me like... 6 SC to get perfect.

gimmick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I bite. What are all of your secrets to get a platinum armor to drop? Another Monday gone and 0 platinum armor drops again. Yet to see a single platinum drop since I started doing the H missions 5 weeks ago. Or is this just the demoness' punishment to me for having good gatcha rolls

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, I bite. What are all of your secrets to get a platinum armor to drop? Another Monday gone and 0 platinum armor drops again. Yet to see a single platinum drop since I started doing the H missions 5 weeks ago. Or is this just the demoness' punishment to me for having good gatcha rolls
Well... I threatened to give Aigis to the goblins....

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahhhhh....
just did 100 2k gacha summons.

got 4 Silvers.
Motima (who the fuck wants you dood! i got no girls to use you on!)
Phillys: got enough soldiers Phyllis chan. i dont need you but i do like you so..lets feed you to yourself! (useless tough since i have 2 Gold soldiers not counting Aria....)
Elaiine: ok Elaine i like you and since youre throwing yourself at me ill CC you after the next girl.
Dorca: Restrains Dorca. hey there big boobs i hope youre ready because i wasted all my gold on you. yep youre going to be feed to my dear SM maniac! Fedora Rulez!

I also got Enough Leo's to fully CR him. maybe i should start leveling him to 40 to use him as a low cost Soldier.

BTW! about our discusion a while ago
Cat witch Nenya.
First appearance event " summoned beast sleeping in the earth bonus reward unit of ".
this is what the wiki says about her.
yep she was a completetion reward for a quest we dont yet have.

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I'm down to the final event map, Ryujin King. I've managed to CC one silver healer but have no other CCed units. Everyone else averages around level 30.

If I'm to have any chance at it, who should I focus on next? Another healer? Silver witch? Silver valk?