What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

umm im starting to wonder if im really cursed by the goddess or just blessed with golds.

since im only missing two golds....
Gold Rush confirmed.

umm im starting to wonder if im really cursed by the goddess or just blessed with golds.

since im only missing two golds....

Of the released golds I'm only missing Themis.

Of the released golds I'm only missing Themis.

lol i got 2 back to back :D
(my themis is also my only fully maxed unit...)(not counting CR or skill levels...)

lol i got 2 back to back :D
(my themis is also my only fully maxed unit...)(not counting CR or skill levels...)

... Well the princess will submit at some point.

Question. Does awaken skill count as a new skill and start on level one or is it their old skill with added perks and level carries over. I could use a cc'd copy of the same init to skill up the awakened unit?

Question. Does awaken skill count as a new skill and start on level one or is it their old skill with added perks and level carries over. I could use a cc'd copy of the same init to skill up the awakened unit?

Do you mean awaken ability?
This ability gained as soon you awaken a unit its additional effect
Your skill will stay the same when you awaken character, there no character with different skill so its totaly safe to skill up after CC.

If its awaken skill you need to max your skill lvl 1st and you need to awaken your character before you can go for awaken skill.
These skill come with max lvl and almost all of awaken skill are better or all awaken skill are better i dunno =P some of description translated didnt add old skill effect for example:
Black Chounin Saki awaken skill:
25 Seconds; Range 1.3x; Attacks 3 Enemies At Same Time; Instant Death Attack; WT: 5; CT: 40
Old skill:
20 Seconds; 50% dodge / Instant death atk; WT2; CT:30

As you see she lose the 50% dodge skill, the most important part here is the wait time from 2 sec become 5 sec for most ppl who play to depoy black and instant skill.
The main problem probably karma most ppl like to deploy her and instant skill asap (unable to die) the awaken skill buffed from 1.3x atkdef to 1.6x atkdef (both cant die effect), but the WT might be hurtful for not be able to instant use

Last edited:

AW doesn't change their skill, after CC what they have as the skill is set. Think of it like Cuterie who has an additional bonus skill with her actual skill. AW is similar. AW does lower their stats but once leveled their max is higher.

Am I correct that only gold and higher units can proceed through Awakening?

Or do silvers have that option too?

Am I correct that only gold and higher units can proceed through Awakening?

Or do silvers have that option too?

only golds+ get Awakening.

Only blacks and Pirates get Awakening Skill (a new active skill)

All awakened Units get a special support skill (pasive)

*about to start my 100k weekly donation to Aigis wish me luck.*
(tough i already did a 50k one.... the other day)

Last edited:

Ran H map 4 times so far and got 3 plat armors, i think the goddess is trying to bribe me.

Lafate did something to her I just know it :p

Ran H map 4 times so far and got 3 plat armors, i think the goddess is trying to bribe me.

: |

Another week another 0 Plat armors so far which would make this four weeks in a row w/out anything but gold armors

0 Platinum armor in...8 runs?

Ya guess she is mad I didn't accept her after giving me Clissa for my harem... Now she is trying to make me jealous... (Have had quite bit of people get sudden burst of luck around me lol).

(Have had quite bit of people get sudden burst of luck around me lol).
Had better luck in the last two days than i've had since release...very weird.
Haven't done more map runs since i'm at work, but even if i dont see any more Plat drops, i've still made out like a bandit compared to normal which is maybe a single drop a week, if that.

Aigis sama has comanded me to finish the healer guide.

ME: here you go Aigis Sama! 100k gold in donations.

Aigis: thank you my loyal devout ill give you a small gift in thanks.

*christopher appaers at the gate*

ME: thanks Aigis Sama i needed two healers to CC my current ones but....you gave him to me last time for 5 SC T.T

Aigis: i see.. then here you go something else

*Alissa appaers at the gate*

Me: wow Aigis sama with this i can CC my christopher! thank you very much.

Aigis: wait a second i have something else for you

*a disgusting cow appaers at the gate*

ME: wow Aigis sama thank you very much now i dont have to sacrifice my little cute Alissa to you to CC my Chloris :3

Aigis:wait my loyal devout. i have something else for you

*the silver light appaers at the gate*

ME: oh my god mistress aigis are you gonna give me another Daniela to CR my naugthy one who just keeps eating and eating?

*eunice appaers at the gate*

Me:.....

Aigis:.....

ME: Thank you very much misstress aigis 3 silver units for 100k is a good booty for me

*Starts to leave*

Aigis: WAIT!

ME: im sorry mistress you can keep that.

Aigis: please take him with you he scares me...
that should clean the page.

Last edited:

Aigis sama has commanded me to finish the healer guide.

Healer: is your main healing unit. they can restore hp and are overall the most usefull unit in the game. as a matter of fact if youre a beginer. healers are the third most important unit for CC

Version: 1.0.0

Katie>Archer>healer.

Silver Healers: your main source of healers. youll get one for free at the start of the game.

Alissa:your main healer at the begining of the game.
Skill: Alissa has the usual ATK based Skill. a normal skill unique for healers (mostly for skill increase purpouses) nothing new to say about this.

Stats: higher atk than her counterpart.

Availability: almost the same as Dorca. nothing important here. (as a matter of fact youll get 2 and 2.)

Affection: atk based.

Rating: umm the lowest of the barrell. yeah theyre not that good but not that bad either. as a matter of fact she can save your ass. (hell she is actually necesary to complete the Thursday Daily!) keep her!.

Dorca: the other healer....(she is actually a cow in disguise)
Skill: same skill as Alissa......and Christopher for that matter.

Stats: higher hp and defense than Alissa and sligthy lower atk than her.....no reason to diference them with this tough...

Availaability: 2 and 2 as i said with Alissa. just chose one...

Affection: atk based....

Rating: same as Alissa. they are actually the fucking same! just chose one...

Christopher: the male healer. a good healer to keep around.(more about this later)
Skill: the same as Alissa and Dorca.

Stats: yeah this is where theyre diferent. he actually has lower stats than the other two healers. but this is mostly because he has a lower affection stats. he does has a higher hp tough.

Availability: yeah....sadly for the English version of Aigis Christopher is a Premium only unit. however if you do get him make sure to keep him around.

Affection: atk based....however as a male unit he receives half the atk than his female counterparts.

Rating: a male healer, he might look useless however....he is actually one of the best silver healers to keep around. his niche is that because he is male he can be used during the male only battles. wich makes him usefull to farm affection items for other male units and those pesky male only challenges.

who should i train?
if you need a silver healer i would suggest that you train...the one you like....if you like cows, train Dorca, if you like normal girls train Alissa. as a secondary healer train Christopher for his niche. the third one (the one you didnt choose keep her around but dont make huge efforts to train her)

Gold healers: yep, the main reason you will most likely not train all 3 silver healers. these healers are stronger than your silver healers. however they also have a higher cost (wich makes silver healers still viable after having 2 gold healers.)
Gold Iris: your main Gold healer. (we also have to make a distinction between her and the other healer....)

Skill: Irirs like her Silver counterparts has the Increase healing skill. wich makes her healing stronger. however this is also a disadvantage. unlike other gold units wich share the same skill (increase Attack) she has a unique skill wich makes it less likely for you to adquire. (in other words you can only fuse other Irises to level her skill.)

Stats: she has lower attack than her counterpart Fedora. however a higher HP and Defense. wich makes her more usefull on the frontlines than Fedora.

Availability: a Gold unit. means that youre less likely to see her on the summon gate. but not as bad as plat. hell i would be surprised if you manage to run out of free crystals and still dont have her. and even after that. she often appaers during Gold rushes.....youll get her eventually....specially because she will be an eventual bonus character! meaning that in an update youll receive her just for being over level 10!

Awakening: the main use of gold and up units. the awakening. Irirs receives a small bonus heal when deployes wich heals all units (unless said unit cant be healed) in the map. wich makes her an awesome unit for harder maps.

Affection: Attack based. she is good!

Rating: poor poor Iris. she loves you so much that she would even allow you to do unspeakable things to her bottom!. she is a strong frontline healer. keep her behind your Tank or duelist to keep them alive.

Fedora: the Sadist healer. a good unit to have around (Specially if youre an M!)
Skill: Fedora is the only healer with a range enchancement skill. (a pure range enchancement skill.) this makes her the only Tactical healer in the game. (okay okay one of the only 2 Tactical healers of the game)

Stats: she has a higher atk to compensate for her skill. wich is nice. (making her the strongest gold healer...)

Availability: gold healer. she is a good girl. often put in the Gold rushes. get her and CR her. because....THIS! is her reall niche.

Awakening: yep. Feodra is a totally a tactical healer. her skill might look like one of the worst awakening skills. but the truth is that its a middle ground one. its not useless (like targeting mages.....) she lowers her cost. yep. she is potentially the lowest cost Saint in the game (at a whooping 16 cost.)

Affection: ATK based.

Rating: .......the best gold healer.....while Iris is stronger than her due to her skill and AW skill. HOWEVER! Iris skill is a oops i screwed up skill. wich saves your ass when you screw up. Fedora is one wich bring her out faster and in a position to save you when you need her. her higher range is more usefull than a stronger healing.

Roberto: the male gold healer (not released yet). he might look useless but he is just like Cuterie and Celia. he increases the drops for booze.

Skill: Roberto's Skill is like everyone else. a unique healing skill wich increases ATK (remember ATK is healing potency for healers) he also has his special booze droping passive wich helps farming for male affection items and Gold Rushes.

Stats: his stats are comparable to any other gold healer however he has one slight disadvantage....(next part) he however has the second highest hp for healers. making him a good defensive healer.

Affection: Hp....yeah...he sucks due to his HP being increased with his affection. he could have been like a small gold healer but instead he is a very bad healer.

Awakening: he increases his passive.....yeah....you should work on him to make him into your farming buddy but....he wont get far from that.

Availability: like all the other gold units he is more probable for you to get rather than those really rare healers out there. (some people have obtained as many robertos they would want or rather... not want....)

Rating: if you wanted a Yakuza like healer Roberto is perfect for you. if you wanted a cute healer like everyone else. get any other Healer. the main problem with Roberto is that the silver healers have less than 10 ATK than Roberto making them sligthly more usefull as theyre cheaper to train and deploy.

Platinum Healers: here we start the real talk about healers. there are 3 Plat Healers. however only 2 are available for the nutaku version.

Camila: currently the only plat premium healer in nutaku. she is also Gold Iris sister/upgrade.....we dont know yet...

Skill: like all other healers Camilla has a skill wich allows her to increase her healing during a set period of time. unlike any other healers however she has a small bonus with this skill. its not upgraded uppon CC. meaning that any dupe camilla's can be automatically feed towards your main one. this...is a BIG PLUS!

Stats: her stas are good and she focuses on HP and defense. (just like gold iris) a good stable unit statwise. (however she loses in HP to Roberto!)

Affection: ATK and Defense. good bonuses!

Awakening: same as our dear gold iris. she has the power to cure everyone on the map (units that can be cured anyways.) 700hp at the moment of deploy. a good skill and can save your skin but.....you really shouldnt be using this as part of your main tactics....

Availability: like all the other Plat units. GL getting her.

Rating: sadly Camila is underestimated because of the power of the "other" plat healer. however she is a good unit and you should keep her around for those hard stages. but if you do have the other Plat healer i would recomend on keeping the other and keep Camila in the bench....

Saria: (unreleased content) the fast healer. a unique healer wich may or may not be your cup of tea.

Stats: equal to Camila's. however she has a higher ATK.

Availability: null right now but when she is released she will be a premium plat.

Skill: yes what makes her awesome is her skill. her active skill allows her to increase the rate of healing during a certain period of time. wich means that she could keep a tank alive while figthing a strong boss alone. her skill just like Camila's is unique and doesnt evolve wich means that she can be feed to herself at the mooment she appaers at the gate.

Awakening: her awakening leaves her with a longer range. as a matter of fact the longest range for any healer in the game. (without active skills.)

Affection: is HP and ATK wich makes her a stable unit to be used.

Rating: awesome healer. her skill makes her a valuable unit for dealing with bosses. however i would recomend on using a second silver healer instead. yes you lose a unit space but its more safe.

Chidys: the main reason the other two healers are unappreciated.

Stats: Chidys is and Elf. wich means that her ATK is higher and HP is lower. she is basically Healing Spicca.

Skill: just like spicca Chidys has a similar skill wich increases her range and atack. making her an hybrid between Healing/Tactical unit. (unlike Spicca there is no fooder for this skill......sadly...)

Availability: yep free unit. get yours NAO!

Affection: ATK and DEF. making her the same as Camila. good bonuses...

Awakening: if there was ever a need for a Spica>Chidys argument here it is. while Spicca manages to become the second best Archer with her several good points. Chidys Falls short due to her awakening. Chidys increases her magical resistence. which would be a great thing if....she wasnt an ELF. her Elf eritage decreases her Hp. which makes her a bad unit to use during a mage rush. if there are mages around dont deploy any elves. they could screw up your tactics.

Rating: sadly. BEST FUCKING HEALER! yes. she falls short when compared to Spicca. however there is a diference. Nanaly is a beast. a god in women's clothing. none of the Black healers can compare to Nanaly. and sadly cant compare to chidys lower cost and skills.

Black units: ready to be disapointed? i hope you are.

Black Iris: the young looking loli wich might never come to Nataku.

Stats: she has slightly higher stats than Chidys. and at full Affection she will have 20 more atk than her....but it doesn't saves her from chidys.

Skill:she has the unique protection skill wich increases defense of allies in range. wich means that chidys will healer a lot more than her during skill time. also the fact that her skill evolves makes her harder to raise and feed.

Affection: HP and power. she actually beats Roberto on hp with the bonus.

Availability: yeah...F2P have almost no chances to get her. and her being a real Loli makes it very hard to bring her to nutaku. (give up already)

Awakening: she gives a bonus to Def to all units while in your team. she doesnt needs to be deployed or anything. but still.....yeah...

Rating: Loli/10. a good unit. but if Chidys is better than her on several aspects. she is more easily obtained, has a better skill, a lower cost. and actually has boobs. dont freet she is not needed.

Liana: the.....black healer. lets blame iris for Liana's being screwed up. Why? because she is being treated like an Event unit rather than a Premium unit.

Stats: overall her stats are lower than BIris. she doesnt beats. Roberto in Hp.
her atack is actually lower than chidys. a bad premium unit.

Skill: her skill increases range and removes status effect which makes her an awesome unit.
*checking the skill levels stuff... oh crap youre right!*

Availability: screwed up! she has a higher cost! Nutaku really needs to fix her... also being a black she is almost imposible to get....

Affection is ATK and DEF. nothing else to say.

Awakening: she heals the most when deployed. she has the same skill as GIris and Camila. making her a better version than them for this pasive.

Rating: oh my god why is she a premium. she should have been an event character like in DMM that way we could level her up and increase her stats.
trust me. she is not bad. she was made bad by nutaku giving the unleveled version. she is however cute.....(also it was Biris fault that we got her like we did.....) if you got her keep her and hope for nutaku to give her a well received buff.

*seriously we should start a petition*

Last edited:

Heh...

Okay so i accumulated 1.4 million gold in total and decided that 1 million seems to be a more round and proper number.

so.... 412 thousand gold spent on 2k gacha (more with reselling of fodder).

Results for silvers/gold:

Zero.

Nil.

Nihil.

Nada.

NICHEGO!

Guess that's some sort of compensation for crazy luck with plat armors today (got 7 of them today with stamina refill from going 101lvl)

still crazy if u ask me

Heh...

Okay so i accumulated 1.4 million gold in total and decided that 1 million seems to be a more round and proper number.

so.... 412 thousand gold spent on 2k gacha (more with reselling of fodder).

Results for silvers/gold:

Zero.

Nil.

Nihil.

Nada.

NICHEGO!

Guess that's some sort of compensation for crazy luck with plat armors today (got 7 of them today with stamina refill from going 101lvl)

still crazy if u ask me

and all I wanted was one to catch my Mehlis up to the rest of the team after finally being able to CC her >.>

EDIT: So did anyway have a definitive answer on what percentage a spotlight unit has?

Last edited:

As much i hate to say this, 50% of ur healer guide im not in agreement.

While on it Black Iris is another broken character, just like how most ppl favour nanaly.
The reason for this is her protection and awakening ability making most enemy hit tickle specialy when you start geting a rush of enemy with 500 atk included boss mob with 900 atk later on, just think a soldier can act as HA unit when black iris nearby and i'm pretty sure soldier have much lower cost.

Chydis have a really high atk just how we like the elven race character, but her main problem is low hp she is not a great frontal healer.
The most common frontal healer most ppl use is Gold iris (CR as much possible) since you need to deploy her fast, and for some unknown reason she appear alot in event.
As for those awakening ability, it can be ur life saver like in dessert map (you start with reduced hp the most problematic 1 is start with 20-30% hp / or poison map that tick 20/sec hence why gold iris is another favourite frontline healer, since ppl can't CR platinum / black that easily )

Frontal healer, is basicaly a healer that might need to get hit as well, this quite common when a flyer unit that atk start to come into play, or the usual archer / mage / ninja enemy that didn't move when they atking (or move very little). Of coz the best way is to totaly protect your healer, but hey its not like u can protect them 100%. PS: some guide even making healer tank to seperate the enemy or hold it for abit.

For Fedora, her healing power is not strong enuff sometime to support a duelist unit when you fighting a 800-900 atk boss mob, which is quite common atk power for future boss. (ah there also golem with his rocket punch that dealt 3600dmg at gold rush VI but this for way later).
Although im pretty sure there good use for her, at the moment i never found a place where i need range enchantment in jp, since they already release templar knight a melee that can heal in case there no healer spot.

For healer set up I planed for 1 frontline healer (gold Iris) / 1 Powerhouse healer (Chydis) and 3rd healer just can be any class (miko / dragon priestess / etc etc)

These idea is just my opinion i share from my experience playing in JP ver. And i understand if some ppl not in agreement with me

Edit: liana skill is everyone in her range of skill will have a totaly status immunity / the higher skill lvl the bigger the range.
She was a really good healer if you able to max her :( , good frontal healer.... but i just hate how she like a hidden bomb in premium now.... i should note that event char with no CR / skill up is bad -.-
No matter how ppl trying to sweet word her being black or anything, i don't find anything good with 21 cost healer =( ok maybe 3rd healer is ok since its about situational

Last edited:
Back