What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Still no word on event? Weren't they suppose to announce it today?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gold rush? highly doubt this event will be next -.- in jp their gold rush event is like 1x / 4 month
By that definition we could have one since we haven't had one within a forth month time span.

Still no word on event? Weren't they suppose to announce it today?
Yes, but no teaser yet. I'm sitting here waiting for it so I can provide info, but nothing.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Blegh....Yeah I know I really do want to CC her, but my Valeries....I still need to CC Belinda too....Oh well, I'll probably give in and maybe get Valerie(s)from 2k lottery....

Speaking of CCing I finally CC'd Betty after hearing she's good, went to look on her wiki page and noticed her awakening, I'm guessing that is what makes her good? What is it exactly does she potentially have the ability to kill a unit and turns into a Gold Unit from the Monday Event? Or is it something else?
She gets ATK boost from affection which I think actually makes her the strongest damage rogue that we have access to, even Berna's raw attack falls a bit short of hers.

Ada's attack is a bit higher but she doesn't have Assassinate and we don't even know if we'll get her.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

every unit she kill have 20% chance to turn it into 100 gold (work really well with pastoral gate i guess or some tons of mob map)

This 100gold buffed up even more with 3 star clearanace 1.5x and there also noel awakening +10% extra gold. well do ur math there.
The fact that she is a thief make her easily kill a wave of small unit afterall

@Prototype909
Berna main focus is her improved asasinate, not atk power please when do comparison check unit with their role as well :D (berna dont have atk up affection)
Berna: skill - asasinate / aw ability - increase asasinate success / master asasin trait: chance asasinate on normal atk / aw ability: AoE with chance of instant death atk...... whats more can you ask ? :D

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She gets ATK boost from affection which I think actually makes her the strongest damage rogue that we have access to, even Berna's raw attack falls a bit short of hers.

Ada's attack is a bit higher but she doesn't have Assassinate and we don't even know if we'll get her.
Ah, I see. I heard about her being strong, even heard that she's still used in the JPN version. Now if I could only cost reduce her since she's 2 more than Cypria now....

every unit she kill have 20% chance to turn it into 100 gold (work really well with pastoral gate i guess or some tons of mob map)

This 100gold buffed up even more with 3 star clearanace 1.5x and there also noel awakening +10% extra gold. well do ur math there.
The fact that she is a thief make her easily kill a wave of small unit afterall
Oooh, I see. Thanks very much for the clarification. Not as fancy as I thought it'd would be, but that's still pretty good. I was confused in the wiki page as google translate messed up a bit and I saw it mention the Monday Daily.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Prototype909
Berna main focus is her improved asasinate, not atk power please when do comparison check unit with their role as well :D (berna dont have atk up affection)
Berna: skill - asasinate / aw ability - increase asasinate success / master asasin trait: chance asasinate on normal atk / aw ability: AoE with chance of instant death atk...... whats more can you ask ? :D
Correct me if I am wrong... but don't all assassins get an improved assassinate if they had the skill prior to awakening? Cause i'm pretty sure all rogues get that.

Prototype909

Reputation score

@Prototype909
I said her raw attack is lower which is true, I never said she was worse at assassinating

Correct me if I am wrong... but don't all assassins get an improved assassinate if they had the skill prior to awakening? Cause i'm pretty sure all rogues get that.
Berna is the only rogue whose assassination levels up II -> III. Cypria and Berna both have Assassination II, only Berna has III post awakening.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oooh, I see. Thanks very much for the clarification. Not as fancy as I thought it'd would be, but that's still pretty good. I was confused in the wiki page as google translate messed up a bit and I saw it mention the Monday Daily.
Ah you see when you killed gold armour on death there a coin fall down?
It just mean her skill doesnt get affected on unit that already drop coin (i think).
Sorry dun't have gold get aw ability yet in my JP or more likely i dunt have spare demon crystal to aw alot of unit

about berna she the only thief with Assasinate III (not sure this apply on the chance of assasinate though, it does boosted more atk)
her AW abilty is the 1 ppl easily see improve success rate of assasinate

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Berna is the only rogue whose assassination levels up II -> III. Cypria and Berna both have Assassination II, only Berna has III post awakening.
That is not what I am referring to. When a rogue awakens they all gain the inherent ability to instantly kill their targets. This would mean they do not need to use their skill to instant kill targets. Logic would dictate that those who have the assassination skill would just have an increased chance to pull off the act while they have their skill active.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is not what I am referring to. When a rogue awakens they all gain the inherent ability to instantly kill their targets. This would mean they do not need to use their skill to instant kill targets. Logic would dictate that those who have the assassination skill would just have an increased chance to pull off the act while they have their skill active.
ah in that case yes. rogue awakening --> master assasin trait applied to all rogue / thief. although this trait chance is at much lower rate than the skill itself.
If you ask whether geting awakening trait will boost the original assasinate skill % chance, no idea maybe yes maybe no :p

Prototype909

Reputation score

Are you sure you're not thinking of the Ruthless Blade ability which is also exclusive to Berna? I'm not seeing this listed on any other Rogue's page.

EDIT - nevermind, it's listed in the Misc. Thoughts section of the JP wiki, noted as a "very low chance"

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think some ppl didn't know there another trait during awakening thats instantly applied on their class awakening.
Lafate unit guide have this thanks to certain someone who mentioned it when he was asking in jp thread :D (sorry i forgot ur name)

If i had to give example, its like how artemis (archer aw) do 30% more dmg to flyer unit / Destroyer (bandit aw) do 50% xtra dmg to heavy armour / master asasin (thief aw) have instant death atk chance on their normal atk

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you sure you're not thinking of the Ruthless Blade ability which is also exclusive to Berna? I'm not seeing this listed on any other Rogue's page.

EDIT - nevermind, it's listed in the Misc. Thoughts section of the JP wiki, noted as a "very low chance"
Ya... I've taken to using GC wiki over Seesea.... GC seems farm more organized in their information. Even if google doesn't translate it well somethings.

How ever ruthless blade does make me wish I could transfer berna from whatever alt account I got her on.... I don't even remember them all...

Prototype909

Reputation score

Ya... I've taken to using GC wiki over Seesea.... GC seems farm more organized in their information. Even if google doesn't translate it well somethings.

How ever ruthless blade does make me wish I could transfer berna from whatever alt account I got her on.... I don't even remember them all...
I managed to get lucky and roll Berna on my first ever shrine summon after Kerry, talk about skewing my perception of future rolls :rolleyes:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed to get lucky and roll Berna on my first ever shrine summon after Kerry, talk about skewing my perception of future rolls :rolleyes:
Eh, we get saki and she kind of does the same thing...

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have to say, this is one of the few games of this... General genre I've kind of enjoyed for actually also being a game...

Speaking of which, though, I've had bad luck rolling any more Mages, is Black Robe Cyrus worth the Demon Crystal pick up? Or is that seemingly low 70 point price tag a trap? (Or at least it seems kind of low? I have no idea)

Haunter7

Reputation score

I have to say, this is one of the few games of this... General genre I've kind of enjoyed for actually also being a game...

Speaking of which, though, I've had bad luck rolling any more Mages, is Black Robe Cyrus worth the Demon Crystal pick up? Or is that seemingly low 70 point price tag a trap? (Or at least it seems kind of low? I have no idea)
Valerie alone will not be enough for sure, so if u failed to get a female mage u may be forced to get Cyrus. As far as I know we're not gonna get event mages any soon either. He's not that bad, inferior to his female counterparts but still decent, so his main drawback is he's male :D And yeah 70 demon crystals doesn't seem too much for a gold unit.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Valerie alone will not be enough for sure, so if u failed to get a female mage u may be forced to get Cyrus. As far as I know we're not gonna get event mages any soon either. He's not that bad, inferior to his female counterparts but still decent, so his main drawback is he's male :D And yeah 70 demon crystals doesn't seem too much for a gold unit.
Female Platinum Mage after Revival of Ryuhime.... and if we do not get gold rush as some has suggested that would be the forth event from now. Counting the one being teased today as the first.

As for Valerie not being enough... I got by just fine with only one Valerie before I got Mehlis ^.^

Haunter7

Reputation score

Female Platinum Mage after Revival of Ryuhime.... and if we do not get gold rush as some has suggested that would be the forth event from now. Counting the one being teased today as the first.

As for Valerie not being enough... I got by just fine with only one Valerie before I got Mehlis ^.^
I only rolled once last month and got Mehlis as well :) And yeah u're actually right, we don't literally NEED the second mage right now and there's no point in getting one just for Immortal Beast, so maybe it won't hurt to wait a few months (?) for the plat event mage if u're not into Cyrus, Melphy :)

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Reasonable, at present I've mostly been using Valerie, a down costed Roy, and... Well a 2nd Valerie sometimes, but I've started to work on replacing a lot of my other slots with golds. Event/automatic golds mostly, though, as the summoning RNG has been pretty cruel to me other than granting me a Themis. Since my other RNG'd golds are the Bandit King, Iris, and Fedora, and I'm not sure if I'm going to use the Bandit (Outside of guys only battles) and Fedora at all (... +Range active? Doesn't seem great), so... Yeah. Still, with Iris I was feeling more inclined to try to replace my bronze mage than getting the platinum healer just yet.

I dunno, any of that make sense? I made a few unwise combines early on so I've become a bit more cautious about my "good reasoning."