What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Well, somehow managed 2 star Immortal beast. later will try to remove units b4 they die though =)

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I remember someone saying mentioning some kind of a second box unlocked after u've bought 35 extensions or so. It costs 30 SC though so not rly reachable if u're a free player (not sure about the details so someone might want to correct me here).
I've bought all the extensions, but don't see anything new to buy in place of them. Maybe it's not in our version yet?

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

And 3* Immortal beast completed. It took a few times to figure out timings=)
Winning team

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember someone saying mentioning some kind of a second box unlocked after u've bought 35 extensions or so. It costs 30 SC though so not rly reachable if u're a free player (not sure about the details so someone might want to correct me here).
Oh this is what we called 2nd barrack.
To be able to purchase this you need to extend your box 1st, the 1 with SC to get 4 xtra space. Once you capped it, the choice of buying 2nd barrack will lit up. It cost 30 SC for 250 space math calculation 1SC = 8.333 space.

In En aigis there still not even choice of purchasing 2nd barrack so its probably on future update

Haunter7

Reputation score

I actually run DH all the time and only occasionally RV3, I've run the former hundreds of times and only saw 0 drops maybe 4 times, so 2 almost in a row isn't normal actually :p Like getting 2 rainbow fairies in a row from the daily. But well I've failed DH at least like 15 times, an empty run at least still gives me the exp :D
Just run it again, well...

This makes 3 empty runs out of like 7, pretty impressive considering that in the previous 300+ runs it only happened twice :D

To be able to purchase this you need to extend your box 1st, the 1 with SC to get 4 xtra space. Once you capped it, the choice of buying 2nd barrack will lit up. It cost 30 SC for 250 space math calculation 1SC = 8.333 space.

In En aigis there still not even choice of purchasing 2nd barrack so its probably on future update
Do u have it in the jp aigis? I mean it would be 65 SC in total, a lot for a freemium player but u know the best how we struggle with the box space, and i even bought the extension like 5 times... Still can't rly store anything for future use, only silvers and some fairies.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually run DH all the time and only occasionally RV3, I've run the former hundreds of times and only saw 0 drops maybe 4 times, so 2 almost in a row isn't normal actually :p Like getting 2 rainbow fairies in a row from the daily. But well I've failed DH at least like 15 times, an empty run at least still gives me the exp :D
I prefer RV3 if I want to lvl up my units and have a bit of time. If i dont care or I just care for burning charisma im doing DH and seems im all rounder in being unlucky, from thursday dailies, phalanx and to DH, because I had a lot of runs with 0 or 1 drop from it. Not even gonna expect 3 or 4. 2 is most often I think.

When I see all those ppl doing Immortal Beast I'm thinking about trying it too. Then I see those winning teams, checking mine... and think to myself "no way, bro". Maybe I should go for Valerie to CC instead of Calliope. Or maybe Bernard...

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you know when it was added in JP, and when we could expect it?

This makes 3 empty runs out of like 7, pretty impressive considering that in the previous 300+ runs it only happened twice :D
Well everything is possible, just not probable.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it wiill take a while for the second box to appaer i mean....we have almost no characters....

also just for the record.
someone talked about the cow being milked...
yep she is milked.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You mean breast demones Dorca? Now I just don't want to get her affection too high on my alt... Oh Chydis where are you I need you even more now!

Edit: Tried Immortal Beast... totally wiped out when last wave with baphomets came. My left side with Cyrus and Bashira were taken down so fast that I realized they'r gone... I think some time pass when I did... Far far away from doing this map...

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

it wiill take a while for the second box to appaer i mean....we have almost no characters....

yep she is milked.
Yep, i know. finished that scientific experiment long ago=)

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, i know. finished that scientific experiment long ago=)
i just got around to unlocking her scene xD
(now im just myssing 4 scenes from all my characters. (today ill get chydis and start working on CC Elaine....)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

JDo u have it in the jp aigis? I mean it would be 65 SC in total, a lot for a freemium player but u know the best how we struggle with the box space, and i even bought the extension like 5 times... Still can't rly store anything for future use, only silvers and some fairies.
65 is not a lot if you do it over time. When events become more frequent, you can spend 2 sacred crystals per month to increase unit capacity. You can even devote all the sacred crystals you get from the login bonus per month if you want to. By the time free players need the second barracks, they should have enough sacred crystals for it if they saved up for it instead of spending it all on premium summons. It's a choice of whether or not you see value in increasing unit capacity or a chance to get a premium unit.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

i just got around to unlocking her scene xD
(now im just myssing 4 scenes from all my characters. (today ill get chydis and start working on CC Elaine....)
Well, i have 10 girls +1 guy on 100%. Still need to finish Chydis(50%), Alissa (37%), Daniela (75%) Betty(40%) Phylis (27%). and then full work on Elaine, Cecily, Harissa, Kerry and Calliope. Also have Garrett on 37%

Btw noticed that there a really good drop rates at Immortal beast - with 6-8 runs i did today always got at least 4 units.

Last edited:

Haunter7

Reputation score

Just did 2 more DH runs and got 0 drops once again, I'm rly starting to worry.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yep she is milked.
It is like Miltank... her breast milk heals you if you drink it.

Lafate she is a level reward. for lvl 50 I Believe
Yes, but she is also purchased from TP.

Well, i have 10 girls +1 guy on 100%. Still need to finish Chydis(50%), Alissa (37%), Daniela (75%) Betty(40%) Phylis (27%). and then full work on Elaine, Cecily, Harissa, Kerry and Calliope. Also have Garrett on 37%

Btw noticed that there a really good drop rates at Immortal beast - with 6-8 runs i did today always got at least 4 units.
I still have.... 10(17 at 100%) girls to do... Cecily(1%), Daniela(50%), Phyllis(0%), Dorca(0%), Elaine(0%), Cypria(0%), Harissa(0%), Cuteria(0%), Adele(0%), and Fedora(0%). I wouldn't be surprised if I actlually got all my girls to 50CC50 prior to completing this. However, none of those will make any progress for awhile... saving up the guarantee 200% for Anya and Echidna.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like other maps it can be hit or miss.

I've run it hundreds of times, I've had my share of 0 drops, max drops and everything in between. Typical seems to run in the middle with 2 - 3 drops occurring more frequent than others. Tend to get some odd streaks though, had some where I just keep getting 4 each time then followed by streaks of 1. It's really weird when compared to maps like RtR or DH.

Main reason to run it is because it keeps you active until all your units are out, than it wont require interaction for a bit, but once the last wave comes you better be paying attention again. And even once units are over leveled for the map, a single mistake can still cost you unlike other maps.

Also guys, about Dahlia... Damn, wanted her so much (even tho I'll probably never get her anyway), her art is just awesome, so it's sad to hear her scenes are crap :( Well I still want her, that's just a little bit disheartening.
Let just say if you're into that type of thing, it wont bother you, however her first scene is not for everyone.
As a unit, she still stands as the best mage killer I have. Once units come out with high MR, she will be one of my go to units since a princess will be worthless VS those units.

Lafate she is a level reward. for lvl 50 I Believe
We've been robbed then.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm now I'm question if platinum armor+(30CC20 male) and platinum armor-(30CC20 female) are really effective for gold or experience.

Well the experience part should be easy... calculate the amount of experience going into make the unit... then see if it is more of less of what you get from combining them. The gold... could be tricky... and costly... don't think I want to do that.

EDIT: Screw it... going to only make them for skill up... that way they are sure to be 100% beneficial.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i also questioned if platinum armor+ units are worth. i never done it so i dont know the math, but the gold taken to get there and units. would it not make sense that if you got a unit to cc20 would it not have been better to just do that to the unit you wanted to feed it to?

ex: i want to feed a plat unit to a plat unit. if i got the plat to cc20 why not just do that to the one i want? unless the 2 units are the same then that's useful since you are skilling up and costing down.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i also questioned if platinum armor+ units are worth. i never done it so i dont know the math, but the gold taken to get there and units. would it not make sense that if you got a unit to cc20 would it not have been better to just do that to the unit you wanted to feed it to?

ex: i want to feed a plat unit to a plat unit. if i got the plat to cc20 why not just do that to the one i want? unless the 2 units are the same then that's useful since you are skilling up and costing down.
Well it is only for gold units as a platinum would take 3 silvers units instead of one. Making it not worth it.

Last edited: