What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Phalanx 3 is actually 6 stam.

Does that change things?
Nope. I was thinking in my head six stamina which actually came from womens battle 3/sword and shield 3 costing five stamina, but they give the same affection items and fairies. Really only go higher to 3 star all the things.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dunno why, but decided to make a video about it. Any comments and advices about how to improve this strat is appreciated
Good video, I'd give it a try if I had/felt like leveling a 3rd healer (I don't want to buy Chydis until she rotates back in). Belinda would be better off as a 3rd mage at the end, or maybe 4th healer (not sure if losing a lightning rod for a healer works here). There are so many enemies that a single target damage dealer isn't very useful at that point.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good video, I'd give it a try if I had/felt like leveling a 3rd healer (I don't want to buy Chydis until she rotates back in). Belinda would be better off as a 3rd mage at the end, or maybe 4th healer (not sure if losing a lightning rod for a healer works here). There are so many enemies that a single target damage dealer isn't very useful at that point.
Echidna would work wonders as that forth healer. If timed right she can be a mage to help deal with the spawn and switch back to healer as the liches come out.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@akoss
@Lafate
Good points guys. Only question is if there will be enough points to replace Belinda with Echidna. And also if 4 lightning rods will be enough otherwise. Gonna check when i get her.

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just run 2k gacha to try and get myself a 2nd Valerie to cc Garania.

Normally I'd give up after a bad string, but this time I persevered just to see how bad it would be.

This is what was waiting for me after 211 rolls without seeing any silver or higher:

Yep, I'm done for tonight.

EDIT: To put this in perspective, the chances of this happening is 0.056%, assuming a 3.5% drop rate for silver and above.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just run 2k gacha to try and get myself a 2nd Valerie to cc Garania.

Normally I'd give up after a bad string, but this time I persevered just to see how bad it would be.

This is what was waiting for me after 211 rolls without seeing any silver or higher:

Yep, I'm done for tonight.

EDIT: To put this in perspective, the chances of this happening is 0.056%, assuming a 3.5% drop rate for silver and above.
That same percentage applies to every other silver.

EDIT: Honestly in my opinion you should be wasting gold on 2k gatcha until you have a team that is 50CC50 (or in the case of a unit that doesn't have CC 50). Statically speaking you are virtually never going to get a specific silver out of 2k gatcha so there really is no point in doing it for that. For silvers in general... ya go ahead... for a specific simply to CC a unit... likely not going to happen.

Last edited:

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That same percentage applies to every other silver.

EDIT: Honestly in my opinion you should be wasting gold on 2k gatcha until you have a team that is 50CC50 (or in the case of a unit that doesn't have CC 50). Statically speaking you are virtually never going to get a specific silver out of 2k gatcha so there really is no point in doing it for that. For silvers in general... ya go ahead... for a specific simply to CC a unit... likely not going to happen.
I'm aware it's unlikely, but a non-zero chance is still better than zero.

It's not like I'll have any other uses for the gold anyway. Or are you hoarding all your gold until awakening is implemented?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well gold is not hard to get.
Monday daily you can get around 200-250k if u saved your stam.
Also most time during event, you barely get unit to be used as fodder, by the time you notice there even more gold.

Well for ppl who still lving their unit passed lvl 50 with the current story map, i guess they will need even more gold for it.

Its good idea to safe about 300-400k gold by the end of this event to lvl anya and echidna, again this just my opinion. If you willing to keep feeding them unit past lvl 50 you might need more.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm aware it's unlikely, but a non-zero chance is still better than zero.

It's not like I'll have any other uses for the gold anyway. Or are you hoarding all your gold until awakening is implemented?
I have no gold. I'm still leveling my units lol... I haven't got to the point where I can begin to stockpile (check sig). However you get a Valerie in the event that is coming on Tuesday. So why spend 422k of base summons to get one.

Well gold is not hard to get.
Monday daily you can get around 200-250k if u saved your stam.
Also most time during event, you barely get unit to be used as fodder, by the time you notice there even more gold.

Well for ppl who still lving their unit passed lvl 50 with the current story map, i guess they will need even more gold for it.

Its good idea to safe about 300-400k gold by the end of this event to lvl anya and echidna, again this just my opinion. If you willing to keep feeding them unit past lvl 50 you might need more.
*shrug* not leveling past 50 with fodder. Just SU units and platinum armors... However I'm still getting all my units to 50CC50/50

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well i do plan to lvl unit past 50 with fodder since i don't have anymore unit to lvl atm.
Come to think of it I havent posted my team in ages so yeah this reason why i plan to lvl chydis with fodder after i get cuterie to 40
For mehlis i never got my hand on valerie so she on hold.
Saving rank 120 stamina recovery for this monday :D

Attachments

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well i do plan to lvl unit past 50 with fodder since i don't have anymore unit to lvl atm.
Come to think of it I havent posted my team in ages so yeah this reason why i plan to lvl chydis with fodder after i get cuterie to 40
Well... once everything is 50CC50/50 I'm farming immortal beast. Selling the Iron units while using the bronze for fodder. May be slower, but at this early in the game I don't need the power. to be honest my goals are

1. Raise my base line for units to 50CC50/50(currently in progress)
2. Get to level 200
3. Get units from my 'perfect' team to their max CR, Skill, and level (being done with 1 and 2).

My alternate units can just stay at 50CC50/50 simply because it is very rare and specific circumstances that I'll use them over any of my primary girls.

My List
Bold means I have a copy of them

P: Zenobia (Soldier)
G: Aria (Soldier)
G: Bernice (Tank)
S: Mischa (Duelist)
B: Clissa (Duelist)
G: Betty (Rogue)
P: Ada (Farm/Rogue)
P: Claudia (Collection/Duelist)
B: Karma (Collection/Duelist)
P: Lyla (Duelist)
B: Anya (Tank/Duelist)
P: Sakuya (Anti-Rush)
B: Saki (Assist)
P: Liddy (Anti-Rush)
P: Elva (Star/Tank)
P: Roana(Farm/Duelist)
P: Inari (Anti-Rush)
P: Mai(Support)
G: Marie(Star/Assist)
P: Sabine(Assist)
P: Flamel(Healer)
P: Bashira(Archer)
P: Spica(TP/Archer)
G: Bella(GR/Archer)
G: Mehlis(Mage)
P: Sasha(Mage)
G: Iris(Healer)
P: Chydis(TP/Healer)

P: Adele(Witch)
G:Ryuryu(TP/Witch)
P: Echidna(Star/Healer)
P: Elisabeth(Vampire Hunter)
P: Kagura(Star/Witch)
P: Gianna(TP/Gunner)
P: Waltz(Farm/Support)

Granted I didn't count any blacks that don't come from events/already have. So if I get any blacks they will probably replace a unit here.

EDIT: From now on I'm calling Gadorasu, Godzuki.

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

Sunday angry rant incoming.

The way things are going, I am starting to miss PeroPero Saimin. I dropped that game @DMM because it ate way too much time. Nutaku's Aigis is exact opposite: mind-freezing boredom. If devs are going to keep releasing 1 event a month until they "catch up", I'll drop this game when eng PPS will be released.

This can't even be called "catching up" anymore. They skip events, but don't catch up with jap version in any shape or form. At jap, first event (Cloris) was released 26.11.13. Upcoming Revival was released 29.01.14. Eng Aigis was released 12.01.15 with first event pretty much built-in. Do the math.

I read in PPS thread that devs were planning to just start eng version from the very start and won't do any weird catch-ups. If that's true, these guys are much, much smarter. This way they won't be spreading their limited resources and will have lots of content for Nutaku to work with without any changes right from the start. Aigis devs, it seems, overestimated themselves. Unless both them and Nutaku is to blame, in which case future is bleak for future games as well.

Haunter7

Reputation score

That's a pretty impressive team as for a freemium player, ur levels also are much higher than mine, but that's probably cos u've dropped like 3x more platinum armours (I got like 7 in total). I think my best team for now would be something like this:

I'm not raising silvers to 50 cos I will want to min-cost them sooner or later and don't wanna waste the extra exp.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can't compare the release of the game to the first event of JP. You have to compare the first event of JP with the first event of Eng.

3/13/2015 -The Witch Girl to 4/28/2015 - Return of the Dragon Princess

In total 46 day difference between the start of our first event to Return of the Dragon princess

11/26/2013 - Save the Witch to 01/29/2014 - Revival of Ryuhime

In total 65 day difference between the start of their first event to Revival of Ryuhime the same event.

So we got to it 19 days faster. So at this rate we will catch up... I just don't feel like doing the math to say how fast.

EDIT: I feel like making an image for my perfect team >.>

*Stares at conrad*

Must... purify...

*prepping Nuke*

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

Yeah, at this rate by the time we catch up to anything we will all die of boredom.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, at this rate by the time we catch up to anything we will all die of boredom.
or... you know play something else instead of staring at the screen waiting for your stamina and charisma to regen.

Haunter7

Reputation score

*Stares at conrad*

Must... purify...

*prepping Nuke*
Anything wrong with my Princess? :D Gimme Sybilla or something and I'll gladly get rid of him :)

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anything wrong with my Princess? :D Gimme Sybilla or something and I'll gladly get rid of him :)
Everyone here knows that Lafate is actually BFFs with Aigis, be a pal and hook us up with some blacks.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No princess is willing to go near that thing. It must be the other way around.

Everyone here knows that Lafate is actually BFFs with Aigis, be a pal and hook us up with some blacks.
This is a lie. I despise that Demoness

Aigis: No, you just wish you could have me all for yourself.

.... No, just no. I don't like you. What that means is go away not 'I secretly want you to myself'. Go try to tempt someone else. It isn't working here, and never will.

Gromelon

Reputation score

or... you know play something else instead of staring at the screen waiting for your stamina and charisma to regen.
It's not about playing something else. It's about switching to Chrome, looking at cha/stam nearing their maximum, and considering just closing this thing for today or for good. Because I completed Ryujin Invasion in 1 day, that was 3 weeks ago, Belinda's event was so long ago I am starting to forget it even existed, and all I am left with is going through the same motions time after time. Events are supposed to be a constant thing, new content every 1-2 weeks max. Time and resource management, new maps to complete, new strategies to discover. Instead we play "find new ways to 3* Immortal Beast or die of boredom" and new events are almost month in-between. These games ARE events, and while I wasn't against some free time after game release to level and complete story missions, by now it's getting ridiculous.