What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Although it'll probably be awhile for us to get Awakenings, but it might be worth to note you will need a CC'd Gadoras as one of the units to awaken Anya, though we might get another chance at getting Gadoras again I'll be keeping at least 1 (technically 2, but of course I'll be using one of them to unlock Anya), have the spare space for him to laze around anyway.
Echidna needs a Gadoras to be Awakened as well.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

So I managed to 1-star Castle Retake, woo! I was going on the road to 3-star, then the final spawn with the Lich happened... almost lost it.

I can get access to Dragon Hunting now which seems to be "the" map people say for grinding but giving it a try... while I did 3-star it, it hardly seems like it's better then just grinding Tower Overwatch which can be done very easily and with pretty minimal input...

Managed to 3-star the final event map on my first try, and didn't get a single drop. I have bad luck with the event... I still have like 4-5 maps I need to re-do in order to 3* them though...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can get access to Dragon Hunting now which seems to be "the" map people say for grinding but giving it a try... while I did 3-star it, it hardly seems like it's better then just grinding Tower Overwatch which can be done very easily and with pretty minimal input...
Please note that dragon hunting only drop 4 unit.
It is for ppl who start to slack on lving unit and its mainly for the gold / exp reward.
If you still on ur way to lvl unit do flame dragon instead

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Please note that dragon hunting only drop 4 unit.
It is for ppl who start to slack on lving unit and its mainly for the gold / exp reward.
If you still on ur way to lvl unit do flame dragon instead
I really need to level a lot of my units. I have a good variety in mid-range levels, but a lot of my 50CC's still aren't 50/50... I really have to stop slacking on that... so I guess I really need a good unit drop map to farm.

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Things are going smoothly on my end, 3 starred everything but the last mission (Which I'm waiting for the stamina to run) and summoning finally decided to give me something interesting and tossed Cuterie, and with her special trait... Wellll I can't complain at all.

Then to the farming. All of the farming. Not quite enthusiastic yaaay?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then to the farming. All of the farming. Not quite enthusiastic yaaay?
Gonna do wednesday thursday daily so yeah i already on stamina saving mode.
All i care atm is rainbow fairy / julian and maybe black fairy if i had spare stamina on weekend. after that back to daily for me.

As much as i hate it i don't have many unit with atk3-4 other than chloris and thetis so too lazy to farm silver dragon

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bronze lizard is like 60% drop rate (2 drop in last map) you can use them as fodder.
just remember to lock 1 silver / 1 bronze dragonewt for anya CC, i seriusly reminding this statement before we got casualty in future of forgeting to have them for CC (yes past experience showed us alot casualty already)
Yeah I am not that much bothered by the bronze lizard , I read somewhere to keep a few silver for something else , I was asking about my second Belinda In fact should I use her to feed my main or should I wait for awakening ?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I am not that much bothered by the bronze lizard , I read somewhere to keep a few silver for something else , I was asking about my second Belinda In fact should I use her to feed my main or should I wait for awakening ?
Did you have any CR for your main belinda ?
I recommend to feed to your main to CR them as low possible.
If your belinda already CR-3, you can use ur 2nd belinda for exp fodder for any witch class or to skill up other unit.

As for awakening it gonna take ages until it implement from what i believe.
We shouldn't worried too much on awakening atm.

This also apply to ppl who planing to keep their silver dragon.
Remember awaken need 3 CC-ed silver or normal gold and awaken fairy which cost 100 demon crystal + awaken orb which drop from daily 90 Chr map (this map is hard well not gonna comment to ppl with tons of black)
+ your unit need to be max lvl, max affection

Last edited:

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you have any CR for your main belinda ?
I recommend to feed to your main to CR them as low possible.
If your belinda already CR-3, you can use ur 2nd belinda for exp fodder for any witch class or to skill up other unit.
Nope pretty much I had only one other belinda from the event which I kept around so no CR applied and until recently I didn't lvl her up .Thanks to both reply btw .

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sadly there is only one map that gives a silver HA so my idea of getting Desparas skill to 4/5 or at least 3/5 is getting unrealistic. Why the hack do you need a silver HA to CC Gadoras?!

btw. Fed 30CC21 Nanaly with 3 black fairies for CR which gives a massive 13600 exp! Woop woop!!!

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sadly there is only one map that gives a silver HA so my idea of getting Desparas skill to 4/5 or at least 3/5 is getting unrealistic. Why the hack do you need a silver HA to CC Gadoras?!

btw. Fed 30CC21 Nanaly with 3 black fairies for CR which gives a massive 13600 exp! Woop woop!!!
From what I understand from the wiki, there's no point getting Despara to 5/5 because she changes skill upon awakening.

This means as soon as you awaken her, her skill will be 5/5. This is the same with Nunally and any other unit that changes skill upon awakening.

Someone who plays JP can correct me if I'm wrong.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I understand from the wiki, there's no point getting Despara to 5/5 because she changes skill upon awakening.

This means as soon as you awaken her, her skill will be 5/5. This is the same with Nunally and any other unit that changes skill upon awakening.

Someone who plays JP can correct me if I'm wrong.
Sorry you are wrong :(
When you awaken a unit they still on the same skill as CC with the same lvl skill
What you mention is awakening skill and the requirement for this is to have the class awaken with max skill 1st before you are able to awaken their skill.
Additionaly they also require awaken orb and skill awaken fairy for it + a nice hard cold cash :D

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry you are wrong :(
When you awaken a unit they still on the same skill as CC with the same lvl skill
What you mention is awakening skill and the requirement for this is to have the class awaken with max skill 1st before you are able to awaken their skill.
Additionaly they also require awaken orb and skill awaken fairy for it + a nice hard cold cash :D
So for example, Despara.

I awaken her, then I need to get her skill 5/5 before I can awaken their skill? Does this cost anything or does she automatically get it once she hits 5/5?

If this is true, it completely changes everything, and now I'm going to need a whole lot more Gadorasu...

EDIT: Found the section on skill awakening. Well this changes everything.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once again did two premium rolls, this time on my luckiest account. Wasn't as lucky this time. Cant compare to Nanaly+gold or Thetis+silver but Bernard will be useful and my very first princess, Themis, should be too :D

Had good rolls this event.

Now just need to decide if I'll do event or daily for affection items... hmm.

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Intermediate report on grinding results:

got completion bonuses from first four maps. Used a total of 15 stamina for that. Not bad, actually.

Four more to go.

Surprisingly failed world of darkness (2 stamina wasted). Forgot to place my Clissa in a proper position :))))

Sidenote:

the whole event was disappointingly easy :(

The previous one was much more challenging (and fun).

Maybe we could ask devs to boost up difficulty and rewards???

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Boosting difficulty is actually questionable or new players won't have a chance at all.
And as much as I would like better rewards this game needs to get money somehow so 1-2 Units per Event is alright.

I just would wish that at least Demon crystal and and bouqes and shit would drop more often.

I like hat you can still do main dailies and easily get all completion rewards.

I only need to 3star last Map and get all rewards for the underground missions and this I can do on the weekend.

Any information if and when paypul option will be possible?

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Boosting difficulty is actually questionable or new players won't have a chance at all.
And as much as I would like better rewards this game needs to get money somehow so 1-2 Units per Event is alright.

I just would wish that at least Demon crystal and and bouqes and shit would drop more often.

I like hat you can still do main dailies and easily get all completion rewards.

I only need to 3star last Map and get all rewards for the underground missions and this I can do on the weekend.

Any information if and when paypul option will be possible?
If I recall all they said is that it will be "coming soon"

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

5 runs of the last map and I still lack the demon crystal :S What's the drop rate of that?

EDIT: 6 now

Last edited:

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

5 runs of the last map and I still lack the demon crystal :S What's the drop rate of that?

EDIT: 6 now
I think it's around 6%, took me quite a few runs to get just the demon crystals in maps