What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Thanks! I'm thinking using it to Berna, since she is the only Black that I have.

I wouldn't use it on Berna since if you ever Awakening her, her skill changes and thus it becomes a long term waste. Best to use it on a CC'd unit whose skill does not change after awakening like Aria/Katie or princess.

@lafate
Your unit is overkill -.-

I have no idea what you are talking about sir.

I wouldn't use it on Berna since if you ever Awakening her, her skill changes and thus it becomes a long term waste. Best to use it on a CC'd unit whose skill does not change after awakening like Aria/Katie or princess.

That is incorrect information.

Berna's skill when CC is assassinate 3. When she awakens it is also assassinate 3. What you are referring to is skill awakening. That requires Berna to first have 5/5 in skill, and from what I can remember when it changes it does not reset and remains at 5/5.

Remember Kohakuren's support skill that let her teleport nearby allies? Having a unit with a skill that could withdraw or move a placed unit would be pretty useful and unique.

That would be to OP though=)

Got my very first Chydis :D Hope other accs will be able to get her today too.

Whelp just got 24 DC from the doing the daily twice lol.

Found Garret AW skill in JP tread. Now i think that i made a right choice to level him up =)

yxGztQe.gif

Found Garret AW skill in JP tread. Now i think that i made a right choice to level him up =)

yxGztQe.gif

Um... i need to note that picture is in fast foward mode (check the movement of iris behind him)
And yeah JP is having Aw skill for heavy armour, to sumarize it bernice more def + reflect (depend on enemy atk) / maribele more stat up longer duration (1 time use /map) / garret atk + aspd up, Julius..... basicaly imprenetable wall -.- wth that super fat hp too.... aw skill def+MR x3 block =5 can't atk.
For ppl interest the new event unit is HA like mini Deine - slow aspd but hit 4x dmg (hp + atk affection)

Um... i need to note that picture is in fast foward mode (check the movement of iris behind him)
And yeah JP is having Aw skill for heavy armour, to sumarize it bernice more def + reflect (depend on enemy atk) / maribele more stat up longer duration (1 time use /map) / garret atk + aspd up, Julius..... basicaly imprenetable wall -.- wth that super fat hp too.... aw skill def+MR x3 block =5 can't atk.
For ppl interest the new event unit is HA like mini Deine - slow aspd but hit 4x dmg (hp + atk affection)

I know. But he still hit 4 or 5 times between iris heals. so its ok.

I know. But he still hit 4 or 5 times between iris heals. so its ok.

yeah rought estimation his aspd become like ninja.
if compared with normal HA thats about 33% faster

Trying to get this gold fairy drop on ryujin king 2 is weird when the crystal has dropped for me 3 times now

But... Her AW looks awesome!

Berna's skill when CC is assassinate 3. When she awakens it is also assassinate 3. What you are referring to is skill awakening. That requires Berna to first have 5/5 in skill, and from what I can remember when it changes it does not reset and remains at 5/5.

Glad to hear that! Now I can pimp her with ease :D

Should I use the rainbow fairy on liana or anya(once I get her)

Be skeptical when anyone mentions numbers of that sort. Aigis is doing very well and we're happy with it, but anything beyond that is speculation.

I will say that if you ever wanted to start building adult games, now is the time to do it.

Sorry for repeating false rumors. I am glad you guys are back posting and I wish you guys all the best!

Five emails when my original account save (no cheating) was corrupted months ago. Three emails in two weeks after my new account got wiped. A PM to NutakuDev on this forum. Several posts on this forum. No response on any of them. I'm not sure what kind of "intentions" I could have.
Save file data errors generally only have one cause. That said, all tickets will be investigated, and you should have received a response regardless of the result of that investigation - sorry they didn't get back to you. Send an email to [email protected] with the email associated with your account and I'll see what I can do.

Messaging me on this forum is not the best way to get a hold of me in a timely manner. Twitter, Facebook, and [email protected] will get a response as soon as we see it.

BTW guys, do anyone got status effect at least once?

Also, damn you firefox, dunno why but sometimes i cant place units on field, Dunno if its browser specific. looks like mouse clicks do not register, or work few seconds after. that thing wasted 8 stamina =-=

Last edited:
Back