What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I'm not sure I've seen it asked. What is the best title? I'm currently using the best +Attack (15%) which seems straightforward since it benefits all units.

Gromelon

Reputation score

I'm not sure I've seen it asked. What is the best title? I'm currently using the best +Attack (15%) which seems straightforward since it benefits all units.
Titles only affect Prince himself afaik. Only his passive skill benefits other units, and only with him deployed. I use Hero (medium skill effect increase, at my lvl skill raises attack/defence of others by 11%, which is constantly active and stacking 1.1) and wait for another title of same effect.

unentschieden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are the requirements for beating the monday daylies? Looking up videos just gets a look how trivial they are with high end units.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In short, first two can be done with almost nothing, then the difficulty goes up significantly

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Requirement? now thats hard to say....
The main wave is mostly goblin and HA unit so i guess mage / HA / healer + some rogue to kill mob that run away.
For H-hard 1 you need some witch and kill kite those armor as they are way alot hurt and higher hp. Recommended dont try H until you got plenty some CC or u can't even block the incoming wave

crow_mw

Reputation score

Also any other suggestions for gold other then Pastoral Gate? I'm getting pretty sick of seeing that map at this point.
Farm Monday daily enough to last you entire week without worrying for gold.

Just like Gromelon said, that title affects only prince himself. Prince always has an aura that increases stats of all units. The +atk/+def/+hp titles increase only prince stats, while the skill titles increase aura power. In general, only the titles that increase aura are used, unless you need the boost to your prince stats.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little more info regarding prince stat up aura... the % up depend on your rank :D
If i remember correctly after hero the next aura skill is lvl 64 correct me if im wrong :p

*PS: i think i just suicide bomb myself, refusing to lvl bronze archer for castle retake and 50CC50 daniela 100% affection (well still lvl 46 atm) still can't 2 shoot the purple goblin (already feed her duplicate for skill up / cost down)*

Last edited:

unentschieden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a reason to do it now instead of later when you are far overleveled for it? As far as I can see Pastoral gate provides the best Gold(counting units) and XP per Stamina. Watchtower seems to be run in order to get higher leveled bronzes for combining.

crow_mw

Reputation score

Is there a reason to do it now instead of later when you are far overleveled for it? As far as I can see Pastoral gate provides the best Gold(counting units) and XP per Stamina. Watchtower seems to be run in order to get higher leveled bronzes for combining.
I guess you get few more silvers from maps you unlock. But unless they add desert maps soon we are perfectly fine not doing this mission.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what do you mean to do it now or later ?
IF it CC, the +3 cost of unit might affect with you deploying timing can sometime cause a leak for not having enuff cost to deploy.
As for place to hunt for pastoral gate i agree it have a really high gold, but it get useless in future as most ppl probably farm the money from monday daily which should be enuff for the rest ofthe week.
For unit exp, higher map have a better exp/unit, the watchtower farm place is just 1 of where most ppl stuck cuz of that 1tricky map castle retake. After that there an even better place to farm.
On another note back to ruin is 23 stam use for 105/135 exp unit which better than tower

Edit: i felt dessert map still long long way to go, they still had to introduce pirate class 1st etc etc before it even out

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is it normal to have 6 lvl 40 non CC unit and barely any gold now... hoping for plat armor tomorrow :(

just got thetis thing from free summon ^_^ is it also possible to get black unit from the 2000G summon?

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Watchtower is only run because it's afk farming. You set it up and go do something else. You actually have to pay attention to Return to Ruins even though is costs less charisma and gives higher level units.

If you don't mind actually sitting there through the same map over and over and over then you are better off doing Return to Ruins.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes, but extremely low chance
OK, being curious about how extreme it is... google a little and find that in DMM version someone did 25000 draw and didn't get black unit :eek: practically impossible

Also read that plat unit is 0.01% basically 1 in 10000... (since I just got thetis) feeling lucky try the 5 sacred summon and got soma... well whatever

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

Got Barbastroff. With buying Cyrus for Demon Crystals I would say that's a good amount of mages. Also, beards. Beards are awesome and rare. Like super rare. Its easy to make all-girl team, but try and make it all-beard and THAT'S where real challenge appears. You have to be at least gold-tier to even grow beard in this game, unless you are brutal by default, like bandits are. Damn Valerie is so girly he probably does not even shave.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Test thread....

Last edited:

Nirhael

Reputation score

My account got activated, hit 64 and CCed my sixth unit, today is a good day. :D

I'm really jealous of all the people that get multiple Black/Platinum units with barely a few rolls and even more so of those who get them from daily/2k rolls, I haven't even gotten a Silver from those...

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My account got activated, hit 64 and CCed my sixth unit, today is a good day. :D

I'm really jealous of all the people that get multiple Black/Platinum units with barely a few rolls and even more so of those who get them from daily/2k rolls, I haven't even gotten a Silver from those...
wow where the hell you get all the gold to CC 6 unit, or are you perhaps getting 6++ plat on last monday? did you CC them at 50?

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, i spent my last 100k in a futile attempt to roll a witch from the base summon. Ended up with 2xDorca, Soma and Cecily. Not great, but not bad.

Leveling to 50 is not that expensive if you use 2xhighlvl bronze+2x fairys. You can also feed on silver bandit+3 fairys for 2,4k xp, since they are kinda useless (and common). I got 5ccd and 2 lvl50s atm, and i only got 2 plat armors last monday.

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel your pain, probably more then most, but that's cause I spent over 550$ before I ever even saw a black. (Tax returns are good :p )
I can attest to the "streaks" I mentioned early for a reason needless to say.