What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

In regards to Xovian or any other overlevelled player. Does it even matter now? Everyone who started at game launch had so much free time to level their units that only difference between someone like Lafate or me and someone like Xovian at this point is that he can use some unconventional tactics, like multiple Sybilla/Nannaly clears.

Any content devs can release we will clear easily, unless they roll out their most challenging events or significantly up the difficulty. Looking at my roster, I have everything, and at high levels. Maxed healers, good tanks, ranged of any sorts, plenty of anti-rush, duelists of any possible kind. Spares of everything at reasonable levels for any wierd-ass maps. Hell, if they release AW, I would probably be able to awaken 3 to 5 units in a week or two. And this is coming from someone who didn't spent a single dollar - not that I am proud of it, but exchange rate in my country is too damn high last 6 months, so spending on f2p games is out of the question for now.

Point is, I don't see a difference in how fast they implement features or release content. As long as they release at normal rate, or we'll burst from resource overload. Unless they say "fuck it" and just put us up to date with DMM version in one patch, it's all the same. Even then, we'd manage, and it would be more interesting to finally have some challenge. As far as I am concerned, the only bad thing about it would be players skipping on their favorite waifs.

Mangomon

Reputation score

Which Princesses besides Sybilla are able to solo Phalanx 2?

I remember someone linking a comparison video but don't remember the results or their levels.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Which Princesses besides Sybilla are able to solo Phalanx 2?

I remember someone linking a comparison video but don't remember the results or their levels.
Solo? I am pretty sure nothing can solo Phalanx 2. At least pre-AW. Post-AW, Sybilla is the most likely (rather, only) candidate, and even then I have my doubts.

Mangomon

Reputation score

Solo? I am pretty sure nothing can solo Phalanx 2. At least pre-AW. Post-AW, Sybilla is the most likely (rather, only) candidate, and even then I have my doubts.
Found it, and the comparison

Edit: Too bad the comparison doesn't list too much of their level/affection.

Last edited:

toodledoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can finally post!

Woohoo!

So i've been playing Aigis for maybe 20 or so days.

Is Thief Berna useful at all? I've rolled premium a few times and she's my grand treasure, i guess. Few silvers and Thief Berna.

She seems fairly weak, but it's kind of neat that she can use her skill instantly. Is it worth dumping experience into her?

I had just started playing when the first Ryujin event was on, and I was barely able to complete enough missions for Aria. This latest event, I managed to get 24 stars, but couldn't quite 3-star Ryujin King 2 or World of Darkness (those darn 2 dragon mages... I couldnt get the healers or kerry/bandit high enough to sustain it. Almost, but not quite)

I don't have any amazing black/plat units from premium or Anya now (sad), so is it worth putting effort into Berna?

For reference, I've CC'd and maxed affection on Alissa and Dorca, Soma, Kerry, Cloris, and Aria.

I'm thinking next it's either Berna (Just because she's black rarity?) or a Valerie and Leeane.

Thoughts?
:)

EDIT: Also, is there not any way to acquire gifts for men other than Toast for Men daily? It seems really hard to get Men's trust% up compared to females as you get spammed with female gifts while farming fairies.

Haunter7

Reputation score

I can finally post!

Woohoo!

So i've been playing Aigis for maybe 20 or so days.

Is Thief Berna useful at all? I've rolled premium a few times and she's my grand treasure, i guess. Few silvers and Thief Berna.

She seems fairly weak, but it's kind of neat that she can use her skill instantly. Is it worth dumping experience into her?

I had just started playing when the first Ryujin event was on, and I was barely able to complete enough missions for Aria. This latest event, I managed to get 24 stars, but couldn't quite 3-star Ryujin King 2 or World of Darkness (those darn 2 dragon mages... I couldnt get the healers or kerry/bandit high enough to sustain it. Almost, but not quite)

I don't have any amazing black/plat units from premium or Anya now (sad), so is it worth putting effort into Berna?

For reference, I've CC'd and maxed affection on Alissa and Dorca, Soma, Kerry, Cloris, and Aria.

I'm thinking next it's either Berna (Just because she's black rarity?) or a Valerie and Leeane.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Also, is there not any way to acquire gifts for men other than Toast for Men daily? It seems really hard to get Men's trust% up compared to females as you get spammed with female gifts while farming fairies.
Some sam Berna is the worst black and rogues suck overall, the other say she's one of the best units in the game. Rogues are generally supposed to be anti-rush units with low deployment cost, but Berna's stats and the fact she can use her skill immediately makes her a more viable duelist than the other rogues. I guess u may want to check the rogues guide in the OP for more info. Either way, she's obviously worth it even if u're not a fan of rogues, especially since u're a free player. But I think for now u should CC Valerie and Leanne first, u'll need black fairies for Berna anyway which I suppose u don't have.

As for male affection items, for now they're only obtainable through the wednesday dailies and the Stamp Card.

Ah, and welcome :D

Gromelon

Reputation score

Thoughts?

Berna is weird. Defensive duelist with high hp but atk-assassination skill, she feels like a crossover between two platinum rogues. Where Cypria is too fragile, Berna survives longer. Where Ada can't do much but try and look like a tank, Berna can assassinate.

So yeah, she's not bad. I would almost always use princess over her (and 14 UC to deploy sets her close to their price, anyway), but Berna is far from weak or useless.

And no, you can't get alcohol from anywhere but daily quests and few login bonuses.

Lecander

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you offended easily, then don't read it:
Personally the only logical reason (in my mind) to follow DMM so closely is because people are incapable of developing strategies on their own and need everything spoon fed to them. If that previous statement isn't true, then as long as we get the previous events, it doesn't matter when we get them, other wise we are simply proving the stigma of western gamers to the Japanese. I can assure you it is not generally a favorable view. The account resets performed on Nutaku's version a month ago didn't help that view either. Just saying.
I'm sorry if you may or may not be offended easily: I'm playing devil's advocate. :)

You do realize that a majority of DMM do the same thing in regards of developing strategies, as in a majority of them look up maps via niconico/youtube posted by other players? There is as much "spoonfeeding" going around anywhere you look. If you/others felt offended by this "spoonfeeding" then go ahead, shut yourself out from online communities and play the game blindly.

It's a single player game with no player interaction outside the game, what other people do literally does not harm you or others outside of some personal induced pride. Either way, newer players will obviously will research things to get them up to speed. There are resources and people who are generous and good-willed to do these things, often without thanks, who you are pretty much stating are the primary spoonfeeders or in some negative connotation because you think DMM think it looks bad, nice. But your main concern likes with a game design system intended with nothing but limited time events rolling every other week encourages this type of behavior, both nutaku and dmm playerbases be damned. You want a game with no spoonfeeding, online resources, videos, or anything you can google? Then good luck finding it because that doesn't exist in our modern day world, both here or in japan.

The truth is players who barely complete events, barely get decent premium rolls with their money, will be more likely to quit. When players quit and the money doesn't get rolling or drops, dmm will get pissy and nutaku will have to pull down everyone's precious aigis due to not meeting whatever profit margin required of them. That's life, and this game is pretty niche as it is to have this happen pretty easily.

As for your "stigma of western gamers", all I can really say is "lol"

Look, DMM isn't perfect messiah nor are JP players these saints of gaming that blesses the tainted earth, even more true outside of dmm. There's many games where cheating on some kind of level occurs, be it macros/scripting or the cheat engine fiasco. Nutaku is to blame on the cheat engine fiasco, because no online website or game worth a damn should be exploited by something as common practice as cheat engine. But hey, dmm could have easily evaulated nutaku so it's not like their clean either.

That said, I haven't needed to look at a video from either JP or nutaku-based since Ryujin King from the Anya event and don't really thing its needed after reaching a comfortable progression point because in the end this is a numbers game, the better shinies you have the better numbers you get and things such as strategies start to get broader.

But I would be a hypocrite to look down on people who use them/haven't reached the same progression point, or call them spoonfeeders. Because really, did find out all about -CR, Skillups, and other assorted tactics or concepts on your own, without any outside material, at all?

If so, congrats. If not, qq.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Berna is black rogue that focus role on assasination.
She have medium atk for being black unit, but high survival which this help her to survive until her assasinate proc specialy on boss unit.
Her aw ability is increase her chance of assasination, which her main reason that can be said the best assasin
her aw skill make her melee atk become aoe and each of these hit also have chance to assasiinate making her 1 of the best anti rush for small -> medium enemy.

In pratical use that unique to berna. She can be put right on the boss enemy and press her skill assasinate asap to assasinate the boss. There are plenty of these map that you wish you can just assasinate the boss since they have crazy like stat like high atk or def / MR that ridiculously high enuff to make that you felt unable to 3 star the map and a rogue luck is your only way to clear it.

Example 1 of the anoying map:

The black cyclopse at begining hit 2000 atk (2500atk in revival event ZZzzz...)
In this original event map there still NO awakening yet / most ppl either just happy with 2 star, or had to brute force black unit to clear this map
So time to use berna and pray ur big rogue luck there :p

Last edited:

toodledoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see. Thanks for all the info, guys.

And i've looked fairly extensively, and there's no "Free" Princess available right?

Stuck with hoping for lucky premium rolls on that front?
(I was brand new during the first Ryujin event and while I was able to clear 4 missions to get Aria, there was no way in hell I would've been able to clear everything to get Doriana -> Anya).

Haunter7

Reputation score

Btw, referring to Xovian's words.

I honestly don't care about the order of events at all (with a few exceptions, everyone has some favourite waifus he'd like to get asap), if we were to get them all at some time, gotta agree with u here. However I don't think it's doable in any convenient way. I mean I'm not rly interested in the reprints, they're just a chance to get 1 more copy of a past event unit, I don't consider them separate events at all. So, only full time events, but when would we get them if we were going in parallel with the DMM Aigis and the current events? In how many years?

On the other hand, this

There's a reason primary EN players have made DMM accounts, that desire to go into the unknown, that desire for something that will be challenging, that desire to experience some excitement and something new.
is also very true, even tho I don't have a DMM account so the desire isn't that strong in me :D So yeah, I'd like to see some new, challenging events, but if I was to choose I'd prefer not skipping events and I think the majority of us will agree. Of course it looks different from ur point of view, but u left us far behind a long time ago, so I can understand u'd like the game to follow ur progress since it's the only way u'll ever see any challenge.

Also, all hail 2k gatcha :D
Sure feels nice :D

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You all have much better luck than I do. For Platinum summons, I got Mortimer, Leeanne, Eunice, Christopher, Cypria, Stray, and Barbastroff. Four silvers, 1 Platinum (That you get at level 30...), and two Golds. My luck is awful compared to you all. If I didn't have Echidna from the event, I might consider starting over but, eh... I really don't want to. I've had to start over once already.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see. Thanks for all the info, guys.

And i've looked fairly extensively, and there's no "Free" Princess available right?

Stuck with hoping for lucky premium rolls on that front?
(I was brand new during the first Ryujin event and while I was able to clear 4 missions to get Aria, there was no way in hell I would've been able to clear everything to get Doriana -> Anya).
Your next shot at a 'free' princess would be Karma's event. Bride of the Vampire.

Haunter7

Reputation score

You all have much better luck than I do. For Platinum summons, I got Mortimer, Leeanne, Eunice, Christopher, Cypria, Stray, and Barbastroff. Four silvers, 1 Platinum (That you get at level 30...), and two Golds. My luck is awful compared to you all. If I didn't have Echidna from the event, I might consider starting over but, eh... I really don't want to. I've had to start over once already.
Your premium luck is actually very similar to mine, apart from Despara, that I got by rerolling accounts, I've summoned 2 platinums (one of them being Cypria, the other Adele which I CCed only because I needed her to have Attack IV so I can feed silver dragons to her, she's my 5th CCed witch), like 3 or 4 golds and a bunch of silvers.

Naughty Fox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think its a stretch to think that the next spotlight units will be different ones then the JP version. I have the feeling that they might be the warriors of the East spotlight units, since we will probably skip that event and instead get the spotlight units from that event included in the next event. Together with the change to the trade post units, by getting the ninja and samurai.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think its a stretch to think that the next spotlight units will be different ones then the JP version. I have the feeling that they might be the warriors of the East spotlight units, since we will probably skip that event and instead get the spotlight units from that event included in the next event. Together with the change to the trade post units, by getting the ninja and samurai.
Well.. it is a possibility, but Warriors of the East spotlight was Monica. That was to go with the event that was literally just farming demon crystals.

PhantomPain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That reminds me of my 1st ID no blacks or plats. I got 3 Mortimer, Cecily, Crave and Julian from premium summons.

I decided to start over since its just a week before Ryuujin event. :mad:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I think I just used up a lifetime of 2k gold summon luck

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering how much gold have you guys already spent on 2k rolls.
I should be a little over 1M and only gotten silvers so far. Yet, from what I've been reading here, it seems I'm getting a little bit more silvers than I should so can't complain much.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dw these ppl just have strange luck.
For me i never got rarity any higher than silver as well.
the chance for balck was suppose to be less than 0.1% in 1st place