What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Seeing that everybody is grinding Maribelle, I'll report from the silver grinding front.

10 or 11 runs of the 30/2 map got me 2 Somas, no Valerie, some irons and some bouquets. Just need three more Somas for a second Spica and another Nanaly (3 premium rolls, second one saw black light, started to dance, no Sybilla again, stopped dancing, started grinding silver archers).

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Xraagen,

I agree, though I am a bit biased for Anya, as she is my favorite unit.
She is queen when it comes to physical defense. No unit even comes close that I am aware of. While Cellia has a global map def for units, I wanted one "wall" just to say I have an answer. Granted I liked her before knowing her abilities due to her being a half-dragon, but that's what first caught my attention of her. 1 half-dragon to go. As to Hina, haven't gotten a ninja yet, so haven't gotten to experiment with em yet. Don't plan on using demon crystals for one either, seem a bit niche to me, and don't fit in well with my current team either.

@Eab1990,
Better to have those healers than to be in need of em later. Few units change the dynamic of a team as much as "how good are my healers" do. I learned this a bit latter then I should have, Immortal Beast was sure to show me the error of my ways.

@elDildo,
You planning on running 3 archers?
Damage wise Dual Nanaly > Nanaly + Spica, if only using 2 and provided you use Nanaly's skill.

Last edited:

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@elDildo,
You planning on running 3 archers?
Damage wise Dual Nanaly > Nanaly + Spica, if only using 2 and provided you use Nanaly's skill.
Nah, I'll just try a second CR on Nanaly and have Spica as the second archer. Feeding 30CC21 Nanaly gives whooping 13800 exp.

My team is based more on personal preference than maths. Fedora over Iris, no twins, two HAs Bernice and Deine (DD Tits of Justice!), third healer is Echinda. Go figure.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, I'll just try a second CR on Nanaly and have Spica as the second archer. Feeding 30CC21 Nanaly gives whooping 13800 exp.

My team is based more on personal preference than maths. Fedora over Iris, no twins, two HAs Bernice and Deine (DD Tits of Justice!), third healer is Echinda. Go figure.
Nothing wrong with going for preference.
I do, 2 gold mages isn't the best by math when I have Garania lvl 61 max CR.
I just prefer having twins, it suits my play style. Just CC'ed Maribel, so if I ever do go back to using HA's, I'll use her and Deine. Probably wont be seeing any need for quite sometime especially since I have built up Anya so much.

As to Echidna, not sure but I believe quite a few of us here on the forum are using her as a 3rd healer. I know I have been since I got her, as she fits with my desired draconic theme. She makes it where I have 3 healers and temporarily 3 mages.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Two more Maribels, somehow managed to hit 5/5 skill before I hit more than -2 CR...sigh.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Bleh spent a crystal today to try and get her down more. After my initial good run on Tuesday where I got her 4 times I'm now on a drop-less streak. 6 or 7 runs with no drop T_T. Currently saving my stamina for Thursday dailies, but at least I still have time. -2 CR and 2/5 skill.

Oh well hopefully this weekend I can get her down. Right now using Leeanne and occasionally Garrett so she will be a nice replacement for one of em.

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Maribel hunt update:

FINALLY!

first maribel on 9th run (last map)

At least I got two of them now...

I feel so fking lucky :((((

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi everyone, I just started with Aegis yesterday.

I wanted to ask if my unit is fine for the moment or what I could improve on:
( Got some Iron and Bronze however they only are fodderized later on.)

Melee:

Silver: Assassin Cecily Lvl 5, Mercenary Crave Lvl.9,Greenhorn Soldier Phyllis lvl 8,Berserker Eunice lvl 15 ( He is only the most leveled cause I gave him all my early bandits as fooder.), Lancer Elaine lvl 1,Woman of Steel Leanne lvl 5,

Gold:Tactics Instructor Katie Lvl 1, Lancer Kerry Lvl 1

Ranged:

Silver: Archer Soma lvl 6, Archer Daniela lvl 6, Witch Calliope lvl 5,Healer Alissa lvl 5, Healer Dorca Lvl 1,Mage Valerie Lvl 1.

Gold:Black Robe Cyrus lvl 10 ( Got him because I did the 5 Sacred Crystals summon had expected something else,well he is useful atleast.)

I hit Lvl 10 a little while ago, in the Story I Finished till Villager Rescue 1 all 3*, have done all training drills,challenge quest finished till Solitary Battle 1,however no urgent mission and Dailies done yet.

P.S. I had written this on the japanese thread before too. Just FYI

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Expecting better than a gold on a single roll... You need to lower your expectations. However, this is the only time sacred crystals are free. You might want to make accounts until you get a starting roll you are satisfied with.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well the first few missions are easy so you can get some more crystals from 3 staring them. You probably can get another roll or two easily if you follow the guide videos by Eth Eternal.

As for rolls don't expect too much as 50% of the time they will be silvers. If you intend to stick with the account then the common consensus seems to be leveling everything you use to 10, then to 20, then to 30, after that level an archer to 50 and CC her (or him). I think a healer was next on the list and following that you have options, but I went with Katie.

toodledoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi everyone, I just started with Aegis yesterday.
Hiya.

I started just under a month ago, and here's a couple pointers specifically from that perspective. (That mostly line up with lafate's guides and Eth's videos).

Read all the FAQ/Guides in the early parts of this thread. Follow links and read stuff. Before using stamina and stuff, if in doubt, watch Eth's videos on his low-level run/s, and compare what he's using to what you've got. If you're much below the video you're watching, you won't be able to do it the same way.

Like most people, i'll tell you to CC an archer first (I CC'd Soma first, and don't regret it at all). Always (Almost always?) CC things at level cap, as if you CC them earlier than that, you're capping their later potential.

After that, I'd read that most folks say to CC a witch (Cloris or Calliope) and/or soldier (Katie), but I found it most helpful to CC a healer before either of those (Alissa), this was during the last event and the healer went a long way in making it doable.

Needless to say, getting your core of lineup all CC'd really changes the game. Particularly ranged units because they gain attack range with CC'ing, which is a HUGE dynamic of your ability to do stuff effectively. Soldiers get an extra unit block (2 -> 3) on cc.

I still haven't CC'd a HA, but that's gonna be Maribel i guess (My Leeanne is at 50 but didn't CC her as the Maribel event popped up just as I was about to).

EDIT: Regarding your premium roll, i'd say you're pretty lucky. I didn't reroll anything, and I've done a fairly large number of premium rolls and mostly get silvers. You can check the % values for the premium roll in-game in the summons data button in the shrine.

Best of luck!
-Toodles

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't mean that I expected higher than Gold, I meant that I didn't expect getting a mage since I didn't even know they existed.(I first thought mage and witch were the same till the tutorial/drills.)Besides there is no need to switch account since he is a strong unit.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little help for anyone else encountering this problem.
So all of sudden today my aigis sound effect for some reason got delayed.
The game itsef work normaly and everything at normal speed, just the sound effect seem delayed badly.

Tried reinstalled google chrome and clear cache....still the same

Bialge

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A little help for anyone else encountering this problem.
So all of sudden today my aigis sound effect for some reason got delayed.
The game itsef work normaly and everything at normal speed, just the sound effect seem delayed badly.

Tried reinstalled google chrome and clear cache....still the same
I have the exact same problem. The only thing of significance that happened to my system was an update to Google Chrome. So I'm guessing it's either that, or it's in their end.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

actualy this started to get anoying.
It make the screen froze during combining unit now -.-
Well to make it start again is press on tab window and go back to aigis tab page, but its still anoying either way

felt like something wrong with the flash player

Edit: new system in JP aigis who don't have time to play.
Long story short its auto complete story map and of coz you get the loot (stll by % chance drop rate)
and new tier in daily (godly tier, 2 rank up from Hard)

Last edited:

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Long story short its auto complete story map and of coz you get the loot (stll by % chance drop rate)
Useful as long as u dont have an awakened Betty :D And most likely by the time we have Awakening everyone will have her and will try to awaken her asap. But it's obviously helpful when u need to spend ur cha/sta quickly.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

actualy this started to get anoying.
It make the screen froze during combining unit now -.-
Well to make it start again is press on tab window and go back to aigis tab page, but its still anoying either way

felt like something wrong with the flash player

Wait so how does this work exactly?! and if true Nutaku can we get this now, would save so much time with return to ruins *dreams*

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait so how does this work exactly?! and if true Nutaku can we get this now, would save so much time with return to ruins *dreams*
Exactly how it says. Start posting on twitter/FB guys!

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And Saki is a get...

I have to say, as much as I understand the Tsundere trope/fetish, I think we're getting them all at once.

Spica, then Saki, then Maribel. Wonder what's the next flavor of the month?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Simple put during mission selection there a new button to click.
After that without loading screen there a mission start shown in the little preview map then map complete.
Putting u straight to completion report with 3 star.
I already used all the chr for today so someone else who have the dmm acc might be able to post to give example