What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Its in JP they started working regarding problem on the constant freezing and need to tab on their aigis.
Main reason: google chrome update
good thing I never update crap unless I have to on my PoS.

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So it's been a good while since the jp devs got the list of our questions and we still don't have the answers, unless I've missed that somehow :confused:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it's been a good while since the jp devs got the list of our questions and we still don't have the answers, unless I've missed that somehow :confused:
Actualy this problem also effected in JP aigis, not just EN.
The problem started to happen yesterday, well as you noted in JP which is their original 1 they acted really fast.
The most funny part on monday: 1 apology SC for bug in increase of daily map drop rate :p

Haunter7

Reputation score

Actualy this problem also effected in JP aigis, not just EN.
The problem started to happen yesterday, well as you noted in JP which is their original 1 they acted really fast.
The most funny part on monday: 1 apology SC for bug in increase of daily map drop rate :p
Nah what I had on mind is the list of ~20 questions to the jp devs we prepared some time ago that Nutaku was supposed to deliver, I think those still haven't been answered.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nutaku is still waiting for the answers.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I'm starting to see why Spica is regarded so highly... Her ATK stat is stupid high, and combined with her skill makes her even more so

Prototype909

Reputation score

So I'm starting to see why Spica is regarded so highly... Her ATK stat is stupid high, and combined with her skill makes her even more so
It's because she's an elf unit. They sacrifice HP for higher stats/MR.

Also does anyone know what the drop rate for Soma is on Spirit Armor? I've gotten two Valeries but no Somas so far.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also does anyone know what the drop rate for Soma is on Spirit Armor? I've gotten two Valeries but no Somas so far.
Generally drop rates for the silvers run a range of 5-15%.
Not sure of our exact number for Soma, but it's probably close to the above.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, a question occured to me when I was looking up leveling bonuses in Aigis. Is there a reason you get nothing more after level 30? I mean, you get some Sacred Crystals at 20, Cypria at 30, then nothing else from then on.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, a question occured to me when I was looking up leveling bonuses in Aigis. Is there a reason you get nothing more after level 30? I mean, you get some Sacred Crystals at 20, Cypria at 30, then nothing else from then on.
One of those things that might of been due to our early start. DMM gets things at later levels where as we don't. Hopefully this is something that does get added that is applied to accounts retroactivly.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

welp, i broke the game guys...

i just dont get it. i have TWISTED luck. i maxed SU my maribelle before CR and now this on my second run today. i haven't even gotten a black from premium summon which has a greater odd of happening...

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

welp, i broke the game guys...

i just dont get it. i have TWISTED luck. i maxed SU my maribelle before CR and now this on my second run today. i haven't even gotten a black from premium summon which has a greater odd of happening...
Welcome to Wierd Luck club. I had pretty much the same drop once, plus another rainbow next run.

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's because she's an elf unit. They sacrifice HP for higher stats/MR.

Like Xovian said, it's really low.
I've been running Spirit Armor the whole time, except the Thursday daily, and till now got 3 Somas and one Valerie. I need at least two more Somas, for CR Spica and Nanaly, four or more would be optimal for the future. Tough grind.

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll admit, I'm finding this event a bit less, I don't know, "Fun" than the other ones. In those I had particular goals and challenges to overcome, but in this one... What, I'm trying to kick the RNG in the face a few times to try to get it to both give me Maribels and then decide to lower her cost when I fuse them? I just don't get the same sense of, I don't know, accomplishment from it, though I guess the chance to get spare silvers is nice?

Speaking of spare silvers, I have like 4 Elaines now because she's apparently the RNG's favorite thing to give to me, is there something good that'll actually eat Silver Valkyries at some point, or shall I just accept the loss of bank space for the near future?

arisato minato

Reputation score

Speaking of spare silvers, I have like 4 Elaines now because she's apparently the RNG's favorite thing to give to me, is there something good that'll actually eat Silver Valkyries at some point, or shall I just accept the loss of bank space for the near future?
Quite a few unit will need Valkyrie as CC/AW material, namely : Valkyrie, Princess, Shinobi master, Pegaus knight, Front line Tactician, Archangel, Top Dancer, Assassin, Vampire princess/Immortal Princes, Youkai

Gromelon

Reputation score

I'll admit, I'm finding this event a bit less, I don't know, "Fun" than the other ones. In those I had particular goals and challenges to overcome, but in this one... What, I'm trying to kick the RNG in the face a few times to try to get it to both give me Maribels and then decide to lower her cost when I fuse them? I just don't get the same sense of, I don't know, accomplishment from it, though I guess the chance to get spare silvers is nice?

Erm. What goals did you have at previous events, then? They are all, in the end, farmable. Either for event unit, event items, or silver units. Even with Challenge events ppl still farm them after obtaining all the stars.

Silver valks are very much usable. They are used in awakening of many classes, including princesses.

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I usually try to solve the maps in events myself before looking up how to beat them, and there are a lot less maps this go round, and I only needed one strategy tweak to be able to clear every single one, maybe my problem is it's just easier? Also, with the completion drop events, even though it's largely the same RNG thing, you still went into a map with a target, a goal, you needed X drop or whatever to get the prize you wanted, while this is 100% see how the RNG is feeling. I don't know, just feels different.

Though I shouldn't complain too much, actually got Maribel CR'd to -3 so far so it's not like I'm not making it work or whatever, I just find it a dryer experience for some reason. It might also just be the wave compositions, using Prince/Katie/Healer/Healer/Mage/Mage/Witch/Witch as a solution that works for every single map is a little simplistic. Ah well, guess with a heavy armor theme they needed to be vulnerable to that.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Don't expect every event to be equal in difficulty. Especially considering the fact that we get fatter and stronger while new players start every day, and they need to have a chance, too.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Get used to it I guess, most events are ones like this (Collection drop events) rather than Completion events like Ryuhime Revival/Ryujin Invasion and thus are just the RNG slogs.

Not counting the ones we've already gotten -

Collection (Drop) Events (ie, Maribel/Belinda) -17 (+/- 1 in-case I miscounted)

Collection (Resource) Events (ie, Karma) - 6 (-1 because of Liana's event)

Completion (Stars) Events (ie, Aria/Echidna) - 12

Next Completion event (Following JP schedule) would be Fairy Village Crisis, but all the events before that are Collection Drop (3) and Collection Resource (1).

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A pity, ah well, is what it is.

Though I've realized I can't actually CC Maribel without a silver soldier. I guess that gives me something else to farm if I actually manage to CR her all the way. Then I can proceed to probably not use her, but at least she'll be all set up if I ever want to >_> She can probably stand in Leanne's spot of "There if I need it but almost never actually used" Well except on Gold Armor H I suppose. Still use a Heavy Armor there.