What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

i still claim it. that was just bad luck. also, easy has the lowest drop rates of all 3. dont be suprised that that happened. try the next level or heck, rerun it and you'll probably get drops this time.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Then its probably account based penalty of some kind. Or I do something that has hidden negative modifier to luck. It is not statistically possible to have bad luck day after day after day. So far I rank below average in every single daily and both 2k and 5 crystal summons. In story missions I don't know drop rates. The only "lucky" thing that happened to me was princess (if you can consider 1 platinum and 8 silvers lucky) and Maribel dropped in 2nd map, but her usefulness is questionable even with full upgrades and I obviously have her unupgraded.

Last edited:

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game really loves me. My luck is amazing. Figuring out and clearing a new daily without getting a single drop in the process.

i.imgur.com/UYV1EuT.png
No its not photoshopped.

Anybody still claiming english ver has the same drop rate as original?
I'm afraid of riches that wait for me on higher difficulties.
Welcome to the world of Aigis (and RNG) :)

Spirit rescue has low drop rates compared to other dailies, so don't be surprised if you get 0-drop runs (happens a lot).

Unless you need to farm rainbow or black fairies, it's generally recommended that you spend your stamina running challenge quests (Low Cost Battle for silver fairies, A Giant Enemy for gold fairies, Phalanx 2 for gold/platinum fairies), since they also give you affection items. (not sure if I got all the quest names exactly right, trying to recall from memory here)

Also about RNG - if you play this game long enough, you'll see all sorts of whacky drop rates that deviate from drop rate data :D

As an example, in JP version currently, they're doing 1.5x drop campaign for dailies atm. In the Extreme-tier map for Spirit Rescue, the drop rate for plat & black fairies that map is assumed to be:

Platinum Fairy: 0.3 x 2 (with 1.5x: 0.45 x 2 = 90% of getting plat fairy/run)
Black Fairy: 0.2 x 3 (with 1.5x: 0.3 x 3 = 90% of getting black fairy/run)

(there's rainbow fairy too but I'll leave it out of calculation for now since it has low drop rate)

So according to drop data (during 1.5x campaign), you would have (ignoring rainbow fairy):
- 90% of getting 1 plat fairy
- 90% of getting 1 black fairy
- or 180% of getting at least 1 drop (plat or black fairy) per run

180%. Now try running that map and getting 0 drops for 3-4 runs in the row. That's 0 drops vs 540%~720% chance of getting at least 1 drop^^ (Enough to make you rage - I know because it just happened to me lol)

On the other hand, probability of getting all 3x black fairies to drop in 1 run = 0.3 x 0.3 x 0.3 = 0.027 or 2.7%. So it'll take ~37 runs on average to see full black fairy drop - but I got it on my 2nd run of that map (RNG can work both ways^^)

However I think it's human nature to remember "bad luck" draws and focus on them more, even though there's probably times where you've got exceptionally good luck on drops :)

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Then its probably account based penalty of some kind. Or I do something that has hidden negative modifier to luck. It is not statistically possible to have bad luck day after day after day. So far I rank below average in every single daily and both 2k and 5 crystal summons. In story missions I don't know drop rates. The only "lucky" thing that happened to me was princess (if you can consider 1 platinum and 8 silvers lucky) and Maribel dropped in 2nd map, but her usefulness is questionable even with full upgrades and I obviously have her unupgraded.
I assume you're being sarcastic and venting about your lack of love from Aigis and her prophet, RNGesus. In which case, I offer my condolences and suggest you promise the soul of your firstborn to her.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

further proof that this is RNGESUS and that rng works in mysterious ways.

friday i got this. posted too i believe

now today, just now, i got this

these, if anything, should say that rainbow fairies are about 30% or MORE. since i get them often maybe 3 or 4 so a week, including both tuesday and friday... AND i got them twice in 2's. my single results should not be taken as the whole statistics for every one.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Welcome to the world of Aigis (and RNG) :)

So according to drop data (during 1.5x campaign), you would have (ignoring rainbow fairy):
- 90% of getting 1 plat fairy
- 90% of getting 1 black fairy
- or 180% of getting at least 1 drop (plat or black fairy) per run
:)
I assume it's a joke, but just in case it's not - chance of getting at least 1 in this event is ( 100% - chance of getting none ) = 100% - ( 10% * 10% ) = 99%
Edit:
Oh after careful reading your 90% chances are not true either.
If there are 2 platinum drops possibilities 45% each you get at least one with 70% chance.
At least one black - 65%
At least one total - about 90%.
Sometimes I wish I didn't know how to count chances, ignorance could be a source of happiness for me.

Last edited:

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I assume it's a joke, but just in case it's not - chance of getting at least 1 in this event is ( 100% - chance of getting none ) = 100% - ( 10% * 10% ) = 99%

Sometimes I wish I didn't know how to count chances, ignorance could be a source of happiness for me.
You posted an image of E. Your chance of not getting a single drop is 31.7%, which is a relatively high chance in this game.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Unfortunately it's not a joke :)

The 180% chance per run to get at least 1 plat/black fairy drop is for current JP version though - with 1.5x times drop campaign (this week only) & Extreme-tier map (not available in EN ver yet).

And yes, maybe you'll be happier not calculating drop chances too often :p

I've calculated "bad luck" streak drops before and got something like 0.2% or something (not 2% but 0.2%) that just happened out of the blue. So yeah, it happens lol :)

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You posted an image of E. Your chance of not getting a single drop is 31.7%, which is a relatively high chance in this game.
On a single run - yes I agree. Only on the last try I killed all, I have no idea which monsters drop the exact fairy so it's possible not killing all was the reason I missed drops, but overall chance of getting nothing is still a lot lower.
Not to mention I'm below avg on ALL dailies I could do so far.

I'm not going to do E version of map again, got the crystal and it will stay with empty drop list :). Whoever designed it was not thinking about cost vs reward compared to challenge missions. Maybe having drop increasing skills change that, but that is a very distant possibility for me.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the colored wolfs have the drops. the white/light grey don't drop anything. red, dark grey and red have the fairies.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would go back to opera, but there i have to keep it on active screen for afking maps ;/

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've actually found that on Opera, it doesn't have to be the active screen, it just can't be tabbed or minimized. If you open another window in front of it, and put the Aigis one in the background, it will continue to run in the background.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

same thing for me on chrome. it works so long as it's not tabbed or minimized.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not quite new or miss. It is just the people that new about it cut out what was essentially the five best maps and told you to do those.
I agree and thanks for the farming tips, I just noticed that the challenge maps drops chances were missing from the initial posts, and I don't believe the actual chances had been posted.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have always wondered, why in this game so many characters with blue eyes... its like a half or more...

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Might be because its considered exotic in japan, as most people there have dark eye colors. Course considering anime I'm not sure why its not one of the dozens of random colors picked.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm maybe it just cuz those unit we have have blueish --> aqua eyes ?
if we checked the all unit list in wiki seem pretty spread out.
here the newest unit introduced

Platinum Dragon Rider Erenia: (gacha unit)

Also introduction of AW dragon rider --> dragon lord
And Soldier Aw skill.
Credit to petite as usual
PS: thats a nice spear :D

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm maybe it just cuz those unit we have have blueish --> aqua eyes ?
if we checked the all unit list in wiki seem pretty spread out.
here the newest unit introduced

And Soldier Aw skill.
I see Monks awakened skill not soldiers.

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you guys know if Fairy Queen Chydis will make a return?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And Soldier Aw skill.
Like her, pic and character type.
That makes 3 dragon riders total, so that's cool.
Prelude to our next event hmmm?

Pass on Katie AW though.
Granted it's cause I don't use her due to the higher cost then other soldiers I have.

Do you guys know if Fairy Queen Chydis will make a return?
Eventually yes, DC units tend to remain that way it seems based on DMM, so they always return with in the rotations at some point.