What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I think you almost have to CC katie to be able to use other CCed units. Her skill levels up, so you are only really slowed down by 3 seconds, for ~25 seconds.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man waitingfor char/stamina to go up is making me crazy(I'am like 4000 exp away from leveling up so I cant farm story mode)

Good thing I used 1 crystal for stamina and got 3 plat armor so far.
Out of Katie ,Cloris and Barbastroff.Who do you think I should CC first?I heard Katie is good but I'am afraid that the cost increase may hurt me in some missions,same for Barbastroff,2 armors are going for my golden units and I'am going to save 1 for Nanaly(I need 3 more black faeries so that can take some time)
The wait is a killer, I feel ya.

Katie is the most common to level up and CC for most people. The increase in cost is somewhat offset by the increase to her ability. From 10 to 15 (same as plat soldiers base skill). The only real issue is that unlike most other soldiers (including the gold male), she is extremely hard to get her cost lowered as she requires a special fairy that is more rare then the rainbow.

The silver soldier suffers in the opposite, as her skill doesn't increase when CC'ed. Though she can be lowered to a cost of 5 before CC (8 after CC). So not really worth it.

Archers are very common to CC as they are a mainstay of any group.
Witch is good choice for the increased range. Mages become "I win" once CC'ed and you can get them out.

If at all possible, you'll want to lower the cost prior to CC, this way after CC, the increase is only a minor hit to timing.

A final note, if in doubt, go with Katie especially if you have another soldier for the low cost spectrum, which you should have even if it's just a bronze.

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Today was a good day, got 10 gold armors so far and 1 plat. Plus decided to try my luck and rolled twice and got barbstaff the mage and bashira the archer. Today was a good day.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To stack some cash I used crystal refills and ... Energy overflow doesn't work on this version. Well, that was an unpleasant surprise. Hope they implement this asap.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh wow, thanks for the headsup. Didn't even think of that

crow_mw

Reputation score

Whats Energy overflow?
On Japanese version when you eat a crystal for one of the energies, let's say stamina, you gain full value of your stamina (12 for most of us now) and can temporarily go over the limit. Thanks to that you don't need to wait few hours before you can use refill without waste. It is relatively new feature, so it must have been introduced after Nutaku branch, but still wasting stamina always sucks.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That feeling when you get 5 drops and none of them are plat armor. :(

On a side note, is it better to farm plats on H or N? Because I'm not getting any plats on H and it's eating up a lot of charisma that I could be leveling with.

Last edited:

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So far I would have been better served farming silver faeries to level with (I have been running normal).

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

I've been farming N all day, and I haven't gotten a single platinum. I have gotten about 12-14 golds, though.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score
(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis Dailies

Not a big fan of these dailies. Too much cost vs luck based reward, compared to just farming/leveling. Maybe the (H) versions are rewarding enough, but the others sure as hell aren't.

Still getting way too many 0-1's for (N). :mad:

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Didn't see anything in the ToS about multiple accounts so...
Three accounts, used all stamina, got 1 plat. Seriously? I hate everyone who's gotten 4 plats on one account -.-

How do you afford to deploy plat/black CC'd units? Deployment points are so tight as it is...... Take archers for example, 12 for a CC'd silver with on cost reduction, but its fairly easy to get cost reduction on silver bringing them back to 9. Black? 16 for CC'd I think, that's two CC'd silver units.... (almost)

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you afford to deploy plat/black CC'd units? Deployment points are so tight as it is...... Take archers for example, 12 for a CC'd silver with on cost reduction, but its fairly easy to get cost reduction on silver bringing them back to 9. Black? 16 for CC'd I think, that's two CC'd silver units.... (almost)
There are multiple ways to do it, but so far i found the skill reinforcement the best way to do it. Some soldier units have this skill and it basically gives you unit points depending on what lvl it is when you activate it. lvl 1 5, lvl 2 10, lvl 3 15 and so on. Katie is the easiest soldier to get that has it and she starts off with lvl 2 reinforcement, just finish up her tactics instruction thing and you get her at the end. You can also deploy valkyrie units, whom, when they kill the unit, gain you unit point for each kill.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Well don't forget you might not necessarily be deploying all your units as "early game" pieces. Rather than rushing them out it might be better to withdraw weaker units when necessary and replace them with higher cost/stat Plat/Blacks

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would the 5 Unit Points bonus make a big enough difference early on for all black/plat set up? Not sure if there's plat/black reinforcement units but I imagine you'd be able to deploy a cced Katie immediately with no cost reduction unless the bonus works differently than I'm thinking.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't see anything in the ToS about multiple accounts so...
Three accounts, used all stamina, got 1 plat. Seriously? I hate everyone who's gotten 4 plats on one account -.-

Soldiers, Soldieras are the most overpowered class in the game. hence why i said several times to get Katie first. once you get Katie and deploy her strategically you can beat most maps.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

The Plat dropchance is about 3-5% i would say.

As for the Explorer issues it is quit simple:

IE: well if you dont use any extension it may be as good as FF and Chrome but it is a pain to configure it like this. Besides it, it has still far more secrurity issues.

Chrome: uses multi sessions, which means it takes as much resources as it need
which is why for some people it works far better but for other way slower.
Depends on your core and mashine strengh.

Firefox: only uses 1 session with limited resources, can lag quite strong or even freez

Some extensions may speed up your explorer, like an add blocker.
But Nuntaku doesnt have any blocked adds yet so no worries.
Jap version has about 4+, community buttons around 10+ (like from fb etc...)

Edit: i need to mention that i use around 500-700k workspace for several flash/HTML5 games at the same time

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

In my case waiting with a bunch of lvl40 units paid up. 5 Platinum, 4 of them in first 12-stamp (another example of how random stacks in this game). Gold on a lower side thou, made about 100k versus 150-200k last week.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I could be wrong, but I imagine current Japanese event maps are a lot slower than what is required for early game content. A rush as fast as remnant vanquish 2 with enemies powerful enough to require CCed/awakened units to fight would be impossible.

sabere22

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone knows if nutaku thinks about activating these codes?

I have an account in the dmm version and the codes works, the game it's a bit easier with these characters

Gold Rogue Kyuteri: aigisgot
Gold Heavy Armour Berenice: aigiscomic
Gold Archer Claire: dokidokiminami
Gold Healer Iris (Plat Healer Camilla if under rank 9) : 5kye344conf3wmu